Chapter 32

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 32

--PREDEBUT FLASHBACK--

For Luhan there was no question. As soon as he met Kris in like a jolt he began, not to fall, but to plummet! It was so fast, so sudden, and so powerful. The jolt that jerked and awaken his senses to the posibilities of love. He thought it was mutual when Kris seem to recepricate his passion.

They did it countless times, tearing at each other clothing, kissing and touching anybit of skin they get in contact with. It was passion Luhan mistaken for love but he soon learn other wise.

"Who would you do?" Kris asked, after a particular rough session.

Luhan groaned and his back to look at his bed partner, blnking confusion.
"Hmm?" he asked.

"In SM if you can just have a free card to do just one person who aleady debut who would it be?"

"I dunno... maybe Yunho," said Luhan. "Why? What about you?"

"Zhoumi," Kris said, and there no hesitation.

It was only a few days later when Kris pulls Luhan tohim by the hips, and press a giggling kiss against his lips as he said,

"I got him."

"Got who?" Luhan ask as they sperate.

"Zhoumi. One down... now to plot the next one."

And that when Luhan realized that question Kris asked wasn't just a playful question, but it was really just a larger part of a game he playing and in some way it was Kris way of inviting him to pay a long. From then on Luhan became knowing about all Kris other partners, continuous and one night stands and Luhan even began to play the game himself.

His list wasn't as long as Kris was. He slept with a few trainees and even Key but he never really got anywhere near close to getting to his alleged "target" Yunho. But eally his target was... Kris? He tried to tell himself it wasn't but he wasn't fooling anyone, especially not his good friend Yixing.

He tried to get away from it by absorbing himself in training and day to day life but then he met Sehun and before long his time with Sehun became just as precious as his time with Kris.

It was a weird feeling to feel like he being tugged in two directions. One side thought it dangerous to get close to Sehun because he young and also because that mean going away from Kris. But the other side said, "You and Kris not going anywhere anyway."

So Luhan went for it. He made it official with Sehun and when he proke it to Kris he knew he made the right decsision. Kris didn't seem hurt, he didn't seem betray like maybe he returned Luhan initial feeling toward him. No. Instead Kris laughed! He laugh in Luhan face. He didn't understand why Luhan would want to tie himself to another person. ANd from tha tmoment Luhan knew, he no longer liked Kris like he thought he did... not in that way. Instead he felt... sorry for him.

It must be lonely to live life just thinking of casual encounter after casual encounter. There is more to life than that. And Luhan found it. He liked Sehun to begin with but being with him more and more just make his heart grow even more toward him.

"Why can't everyone be in love?" Luhan thought to himself.

Luhan focus on training and his relationship with Sehun when he stated to realze Kris becoming close to another trainee: Zitao. He was a new trainee and Chinese so he had a bit a hard time. When Luhan look at Kris with Tao he saw a tender nice relationship and he already sensed a difference in it than with Kis other people. It wasn't just llike a normal friendship like Kris and Lay but also not like the tension of buddy like Kris and Chanyeol. He couldn't put his finger on it but he felt he had to warn Kris anyway.

"He's still a kid..." warned Luhan one day.

Kris shook his head and scoff, "Says the one robbing the damn cradle."

"Sehun and I love each other... you don't love you just wanna . Tao isn't like that. He doesn't just want to screw around. He's a good kid."

"If I really wanted to I could," Kris said.

"Just don't," Luhan replied.

And he left it at that. He figured his warning would either be enough to make Kris back off... or pursue Tao respectfully. He could only hope he was right.

--END PREDEBUT FLASHBACK--

--LUHAN POV--
It really like a mess and I don't know what to do. When Tao come running into me and Yixing room while we getting read to sleep (well Yixing going to just playing games though kekeke) He seemed so upset and then Kris banging on the door and I knew something went terribly wrong.

I felt my heart drop. Already something like this happening between them?

I glare at Yixing. Despite the things I said to him he still told Tao about Kris past! I know he did! And that why Tao reactng like this I bet. But I don't have time to berate Yixing just yet. Instead  just look at Tao.

"Tao you should talk to Kris," I say.

"I already tried talking!" he said.

I frown. If that true why Kris still banging the door. Obviously there things left to be said. I about to say that but then Tao get off Yixing bed and go to the door anyway and go back out.

I sigh and I turn to Yixing.

"What you said to Tao earlier, huh?" I ask.

"I just merely said Kris has a history of leading guys on," Lay said.

I glared and make to get up from the bed but then Lay gesture for me to sit back down.

!Wait hear me out!!" he said. "Listen ther eis something you don't know that I know and it just may changing your view of the entire situation!"

"Try me," i say, not convinced.

"Well, did you know that Tao and Xiumin were dating? and that Kris broke them up to get with Tao?" Lay asked.

I just glare harder and say, "Well, that for them to work out isn't it. No use you making things even messier than they were!"

I get up and I go to leave the room. Ok I will be a liar if I say I'm not shocked. I am totally shock. I never knew Baozi hyung and our maknae were together as a couple! I never would have imagined it even though I knew they were close. To me it really just seem like Kris and Tao so  magnetically connected to each other. It seem natural those two togehter... but Xiumin and Tao?

I open the door in time to see the end of their arguement.

"But Tao--" began Xiumin.

"I said stop. You are a liar. You lied to me from the very beginning of our relationship. You lied to me from the very moment you foujd out how I feeling about Kris you manipulate me. You used me!"

"Tao I would never... hurt you... I l,love you," Xiumin said, his lip trembling.
He really look so broken and sad like he can cry any moment. But Xiumin not really a crier so it surprised me. But Tao dn't seem to be moved by Xiumin broken expression because he just storm by and Kris grab his wrist but he pull away.

"Tao... please don't--" he begin.

But Tao snatching away and don't even look at him, "Don't even bother. You already got what you wanted anyway, right?"

And then leave the apartment. Not even one second and Xiumin is running after him and the door slam but Kris just rooted stuck in place, staring at the door.

"Aren't you going to go after him?" I asked.

Kris just look at me and say, "Why? It over he won't belive me. He never believe anyting I say I try to explain but..."

I stare incredulous to Kris. He really so dense and stupid when it come to love. It really so paninful to watch as his expression keep changing. You can see his mind really working so hard for the words.

"how can I... how cna I convince him that it isn't like that?"

"Like what?" I said.

"That I don't want hiim just for that!" he said and he look at me.

"Well. did you tell him?" I asked.

Kris hesitate and I roll my eyes I really need to be filled in on the details but for now I just focus on the current situation. I turn Kris and push him toward the door to chase Tao

"Where we going!?" Kris say panic.

"To tell Tao how you feel!" I ssay

but before we get there Xiumin come back in and kick his shoes off in the entrance.

"Where's tao?" Kris ask.

"He went with Zhoumi... I saw them in the Lobby and they left together."

"Mimi..." Kris said.

"Ok, that's probably for the best," I said. "While Zhoumi gets Tao to calm down you two need to tell me exactly what going on here!"
A few min later we sitting in the living room: Me, Lay, Xiumin and Kris.

"Ok so what going on?" I ask.

And then they tell me everything sort of everything. By the end I get this story put togehter:

Xiumin and Tao started dating pretty much as soon we arrive in China to promote as M and then without breaking up with Xiumin first Tao dated Kris and then broke up with Xiumin later. But the part that start the fight apparently is that Kris and Tao slept together during our debut showcase which was last week.

"But that before you two got together," Lay pointed out to Xiumin.

"I know," Xiumin said.

"So why would he be so mad if it was before you got together?" ask Lay.

Xiumin look away and I can tell ther is more he not telling us. I want to pry but then I hear the front door open so I guess we will find out everything soon! THere no way I going to let us sleep until we work this out TONIGHT!

-to be continued-

AN- kyyaaa i supposed to write more but i think i too excited about the next part with Tao finally talking everyone and his decision! only a few more ch to go!!! Sorry Luhan ur POV ch so short even tho i wanna write it a long tme now