Chapter 1

I'm IN LOVE WITH MY LEADER

Chapter 1

It was finally day we going to China, back my hoem country so we can promte as a band. I am happy leave korea because I get teased a lot by other trainees. Even some EXO membr sometimes tesed me so I am glad to go back my country where I understand everyone and everyone understand me.

Also I am happy because I be with my favorite hyung (that is word I learn in Korea) Kris is there. I hope that he can sit beside me on plane to China. Why? Well, he is my favorite hyung. But not just that.

I think.... i think... i'm love Kris. Even he is a boy!

I am shame.

But it is true. I see hime verywhere My heart go crazy! I feel it thudding my chest. I like all my hyung in EXO and EXO-M they are like brother. BUT NO! my leader is different!

He is like brother... but then who wants to hug and kiss and TOUCH their brother? THat is how I know i LOVE kris special from others members.

My heart is pained to think of being close to him but still I want to sit on the plane.

"hyung.." i said and kris turned aorund. i was suddenly speechless! his shirt was so tight! i could see his s!

I hoped my face didn't get red or that my face change.

"Yes, Tao," Kris said. His lip quick kind of upward.

I WANT TO KISS THOSE LIPS! I died a little inside just thinking of it.

"Tao? Are you ok? You look a bit distant," Kris said.

I shook my head. "I am fine."

"Are you nervous to go to China again to promote? We have a lot of shows to go on," Kris said.

"I am ok be... because y,you're there," I stuttered!

Ahhh! Pabo (i also learn that in korea) you stupid pabo! You make Kris think you are stupid because you cannot speak right.

But Kris is so nice he just laugh and pat my back! AHHHHH! My whole body feel so tingle jjust from touch of my leader! ;~; EOTTOKE!?

"You so cute, Tao," Kris said. "You're right I am there, and the others too. We will all be together beause we a team."

I nodded. Ah, Leader KRIS SO WISE! He is so wise and know a lot because he is quite older than us. Even Luhan and Xiumin are older than him Kris seem really like hyung of everybody. He really take care of us so well. Thank you so much Kris!!!

"So why did you come to me just now if you not nervous?" Kris ask.

"ahh... I...  I" I had to take deep breathe and then I show him my boarding pass. "I want to see where you sit."

"Oh!" Kris look at my ticket and then look at his. I saw the seat number and suddenly I feel my heart dropping so far. I want to cry but I won't.

"Oh, too bad," Kris said. "We not sitting together."

Then they call our flight and then they board us to the plain. I follow Kris but then as we walking suddenly Xiuin come between us and show his boarding pass to us.

"Oh hey I share with you Tao!" Xiumin exclaimed!

Wahhh! Life so unfair. I like baozi hyung but why i cna't sit with Kris. I want to cryyy.

to be continued.

 

^o^ please comment