Chapter 6: Friends!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 6

It was now pass midnight and start of another day again. They were all still awake. They just couldn’t sleep. Taeyeon and Sooyoung were lying at their bed while talking with girly stuffs. Suddenly, Taeyeon asked Sooyoung about earlier.

“Ya! Sooyoung!” Taeyeon called out “What happened between you and Donghae?”

“What do you mean?” Sooyoung asked innocently

“I’m not a fool! I can tell that something happened! Did he do something?”

“Ya! What actually were you thinking? Aniyo! We just talk at the beach!”

“You guys talk?! Seriously? What could you two possibly talk about?”

“About anything!”

“Just talk?”

“Yeah! What else would we do?”

“Weird! You guys just talk but you look so comfortable now! Didn’t you hate him?”

“When did I say I hate him? Actually, I just wanna be nice with him since I’ve been bad to him! I hate it! It’s very unlikely of me!”

“You come to think of it just now? Well, anyways, I’m glad you finally do! Congrats!”

“Shut up!” Sooyoung said hitting Taeyeon on her arm.

Suddenly, Taeyeon’s cellphone vibrate. She immediately took it and to her surprise, it was Siwon who messaged her. As soon as she read the message, she immediately went out.

“Where are you going?” Sooyoung asked

“Just somewhere! I’ll be back!” Taeyeon said in a hurry

 Sooyoung was left in the room all by herself. “Hmmmph! It must be Siwon again! I won’t wonder!” Sooyoung thought so to herself. She just lies in her bed and tries to sleep. After 30 minutes, she stands up.

“Aish! Eottoke! I can’t sleep!” Sooyoung exclaimed

She decided to go to the kitchen to drink water. On her way, she saw Donghae playing play station while sitting on the sofa. She took out some water at the refrigerator and drink. After that, she took the ice cream from the freezer and went to the sala. Donghae saw her and greeted her.

“Oh! Soo! You still haven’t sleep?” Donghae said to Sooyoung. He was playing while talking to Sooyoung who was on her way to the sala.

“Ne! I don’t know why! I must be bored!” Sooyoung said sitting on the sofa next to Donghae

“Wae? Taeyeon is out?”

“Ne!”

“Oh! That explains why!”

“You must be bored too!” Sooyoung said scooping an ice cream

“Huh? Why do you say so?” Donghae asked

“Well, I just noticed that whenever you’re bored, you start playing games!”

“You’re a good observer! Well, I have my reasons! Not just that I’m feeling bored but I was refreshing my memories!”

“Refreshing?” Sooyoung said with curiosity

“Ne! Actually this game is my favorite. I started playing this ever since I was a kid and I have completed this for many times already! To be honest, I have mastered it! The reason I was playing this is because there is something very memorable that happened to me when I was playing this! It was very memorable that I want to remember always!”

Sooyoung felt strange hearing it from Donghae. She felt like she understands him. She didn’t know what to say so she just scooped some ice cream and ate it. Every time she eats ice cream she feels so great and very happy. Donghae paused from playing and watched her eating. He must have noticed it too. She then saw him looking at her. She scooped some ice cream and feed it to Donghae.

“You must be feeling envious since I’m eating ice cream all myself!” Sooyoung said AISH! You could have just told me! Looking at me like that~ err!”

“Ya! You were using that spoon~”

Sooyoung laughed to herself. “You’re not being so sensitive with food, right?”

“Aniyo!  It’s just that you’re a girl and I’m a guy! It can be considered as indirect kiss you know!” Donghae reasoned out

“That’s what I thought too but you know, I’m not being meticulous on food! So, it’s ok for me! Not unless you were thinking of something…” Sooyoung said with one eyebrow raised

“Ya! I was just saying!” Donghae said “I want to have some more!” He took the spoon from Sooyoung’s hands and scoop big to the ice cream

“Ya! How can you scoop big and eat it all at one bite?! There’s nothing even left for me!” Sooyoung protested

Donghae just laughed and started playing while Sooyoung was eating ice cream beside him, watching him playing. She would point out what he should do and cheer for him. She would even feed him ice cream while he was playing. They look just like a couple together.

Finally, it’s morning. It sounds quiet all around. Sooyoung was half-awake as she slowly stretches her body. She then felt something strange. As soon as she finally wakes up, she realizes that she has been sleeping at the sofa. She looked around and when she looked to her right, she saw Donghae besides her sleeping too. She was too shocked to see him there. That’s when she realizes that she’s been sleeping on his shoulders the time being. “Aish! Why did I sleep here?” Sooyoung said as she touches her head. She looked at Donghae again and paused for a while. She went near him and looks at him closely.

“Why am I feeling like this? Why do I feel so strange whenever I look at you? Why do I feel like I have known you already for a long time? It’s the first we have met but I felt so comfortable with you already. Why do I feel like…?” Sooyoung said to herself as she examines his face wondering. Suddenly Donghae moved. Sooyoung goes away as fast as she could and act like nothing happened. Donghae then finally woke up. He saw Sooyoung sitting at the sofa next to him looking away.

“Oh! Soo! You’re awake!” Donghae greeted as he rubbed his eyes.

“Oh! Ne! I just woke up! Oh! I’ll just go to the kitchen!” Sooyoung said as she makes her way to the kitchen

She quickly took some water and drink. She couldn’t believe what she just did. Donghae then came for water too. He took the glass which she used and drinks there. Suddenly, Sooyoung remembers Siwon and Taeyeon. She wasn’t able to see them come back.

“By the way, where are the two? Did they come home last night?” Sooyoung asked to Donghae

“Oh! Ne! They went back around 2:00 in the morning. They must be very sleepy!” Donghae answered “Do you have anything to do? Let’s go to the beach!”

Donghae and Sooyoung then went to the beach together while holding hands. Everyone that sees them all thinks that they were in a relationship. Even couples who were there envy them. Finally, they reached the beach

“So, what are we going to do here?” Sooyoung asked looking at the beach

“I know a place here! Want to come?”

“I won’t come here with you if I don’t want to come right? Let’s go!”

They took off their shoes and run bare footed at the sand. They were holding hands together while running. In just a short period of time, they quickly got closer and became friends. It was like they were friends for 10 years already. They even shared the same spoon while eating ice cream to which Sooyoung and Taeyeon never had done. Well, Taeyeon is kind of girly and sensitive. Finally, they reached the place. They went up of the lighthouse. It was very windy and really has a beautiful view. They both sit beside each other.

“Ahh! It’s so beautiful up here! And very windy!” Sooyoung exclaimed “How did you know about this place?”

“I used to come here when I was a kid. Siwon always call me to go here to play with him.”

“You and Siwon must be very close to each other like me and Taeyeon!”

“Ne! He knows everything about me and I know everything about him!”

“Kuraeyo? Then, you probably know about his childhood!”

“Ne! When we were kids, he likes going to my Aunt’s house. It’s because there were many kids there and he likes calling my Aunt “Aunty”!” Donghae said “How about you and Taeyeon?”

“Taeyeon is the kind of person that wouldn’t let go of the person she treasures the most! I mean, literally, never let go! She would go wherever I go.” Sooyoung said smiling

“We sure had the best friends!”

After spending time there together admiring the great view and talking about each other, they then decided to go back. While they were leaving the lighthouse, there were some huge rocks surrounding the lighthouse. While passing by, Sooyoung accidentally slipped. Fortunately, Donghae was able to catch her before she could fall into the rocks. Sooyoung was shocked to what happened. She was just starring at his eyes as their face was just few meters away from each other. Donghae then helped her stand up.

“Are you ok?” Donghae asked

“Ne! I’m ok!” Sooyoung said as she fixes herself, “By the way, Thank you!”

“I’m glad you’re ok! I won’t forgive myself if something happened to you!” Donghae said to himself

They then both went back. As they went back, they quickly prepare their things. They were going back to Seoul. They left Siwon’s resort by afternoon and went back to Seoul. Siwon was still the one driving and next to him is Donghae while Taeyeon and Sooyoung were both sitting at the backseat. Taeyeon was sleeping at Sooyoung’s shoulders while Sooyoung was just staring out of the window. She remembers everything that happened with her and Donghae. She was shocked herself as she realizes that in just a day, they were closer than expected. After hours of driving, they were finally at Seoul. Sooyoung went back to her house and quickly went to her bed. She was very tired but also very happy as their memories together were all so memorable and indeed fun. She took out her diary and write there. She’s been writing to her diary every day. That’s where she keeps all her memories there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! I'm Back!

I'm truly Sorry for not updating for so long...PLUS! The big mistake i did (doubling the chapter 3)

But i updated 3 chapters today!

I hope you guys forgive me!

It's quite a tough and tiring month for me!

But i promise to keep you guys updated always!

Thanks for reading/ commenting! I do really appreciate it!

And I'M REALLY SORRY!

Choesonghamnida!