Chapter 1: Days Without YOU

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Sooyoung was holding a tray of coffee in one hand while cheerfully serving it to the customers. She was working in a coffee shop. “Here’s your coffee Ma’am! Enjoy!” Sooyoung said smiling to the customers happily. Sooyoung works on a Coffee shop. After school, she would go to the coffee shop and work. Sometimes, she would work on weekends. All of their customers liked her because of her cheerful side.

“Aigoo! Your coffee never fails to disappoint us! It tastes so delicious! Tell me, what’s your secret?” The customer said after drinking the cup of coffee which Sooyoung served.

 “Ajumma! There’s no secret recipe behind that coffee. Just do it with all your heart!” Sooyoung replied.

Sooyoung then left the customers and went back to the counter where Taeyeon was. Taeyeon is Sooyoung’s best-loyal-friend. She’s been always there for her. Though, it didn’t seem like it was, but Taeyeon is rich. Her family owns a large group of companies. But it’s not just about her looks and all because Taeyeon is talented too. She can sing, dance, act and can even play any instruments. She wanted to be always there for Sooyoung so she basically follows Sooyoung wherever she goes and whatever she does. If not for her height, they could be twin sisters that no one could separate.

“Aigoo! My whole body hurts!” Taeyeon exclaimed

“Ya! You’re only here at the counter, putting coffees at the cup, you don’t even serve the coffees and welcome our customers but you feel so tired already?” Sooyoung protested

“Arasso! Aish! Eottoke?  My whole body really aches!” Taeyeon exclaimed even more

“Arasso! Just endure it for a bit longer. We’ll close the shop after 30 minutes!” Sooyoung said to Taeyeon making her almost jump to joy

After 30 minutes, Taeyeon and Sooyoung closed the shop and went back home. Taeyeon wants to go home with Sooyoung but Sooyoung insist on taking a walk and she needs to drop by at the grocery store. As she passes by the road, she saw a jewelry store and look at the window. She stares on a beautiful bracelet and tries to touch it through the window.

“We’ll soon meet each other again, I know because we have to, Someday!” Sooyoung whispered to herself as she keeps on staring at the bracelet.

The saleslady saw Sooyoung and she immediately approach her. “Don’t worry! I’m going to make sure that I won’t sell it to other people!” The saleslady said to Sooyoung catching her attention.

“Kamsahmnida!”

“And if I have to, I’ll make sure that the buyer will take care of it!”

“Ne! Arasso! Korom, I’ll be going now!”

Sooyoung then leave and went back home. She feels sad that she didn’t have with her the one and only memory of her late parents. She even felt bad that she sold her precious bracelet. She has no choice. She has to. She needs money. It was really precious to her because it was her parents who gave her the bracelet as a gift for her 7th birthday. She couldn’t remember it but she knew what happened. On the day of 10th of February, Sooyoung and her parents went to the countryside to celebrate her birthday. On their way home, the rain grew heavy and the road became slippery. Suddenly, a big truck without control came and it bumped their car. Her parents both died on the accident making her the only survivor. But it all doesn’t end there, because of the accident; she forgot all her past memories including her parents. She was later on brought to an orphanage as no relatives tried to claim her. It was the helper at the orphanage who told her what happened to her and also to her research, she found out everything but not all that she needs to know.

Sooyoung then finally reached her destination. She went to her room and lies to her bed. She was living alone in a rental house but that didn’t make her a loner. She looked at her desk beside her bed and took a picture. It was a picture of 3 young kids who were smiling so brightly.

“When will we ever meet again? You probably had forgotten our promise but I still remember it clearly! I hope we meet soon!” Sooyoung said while touching her necklace.  She was wearing a necklace with her name on it.  It was given to her by her childhood friend she met at the orphanage. She has never forgotten him not a single day. She was hoping they would meet again after 10 years.

She then returned the picture back to the desk and lie to her bed next to the picture. “Goodnight, Prince!” Sooyoung whispered as she turned off the light from her lamp and fall asleep.

--------------------

Annyeong Haseyo Everyone!

I'm back~ hahahaha

with Soohae and Taewon as the main characters

First Chapter: Done

I hope you like it!

SooHae Love!

Shadows fighting!