Chapter 22: It's OVER!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 28

It was now another day again. They all went to school early. Everyone was happy as they all had fun last night. Everyone was greeting and teasing the new couple at their school. Taeyeon went to school all by herself. She looks lame and weak. She went to her sit silently. Donghae notices her and went to her.

“Yeonie! Why are you alone? Where is Soo?” Donghae asked

“Huh? What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked not knowing anything

“Soo still haven’t come yet! We thought you’re going to go to school together today!” Siwon said

“Aniyo! I went to her apartment but no one was answering. I thought she was already here!” Taeyeon said making Donghae sad

“What happened to her? Is she still sick?” Donghae asked himself, “I should go and visit her!”

“NO!” Taeyeon shouted making the whole class silent and look at her, “I mean, I’m going to her apartment after school. So you don’t have to bother yourself!”

“Aniyo! I want to see her! She left early last night! There are lots of things I want to tell her!” Donghae insisted

“Hae!  Please! Just, don’t go to her apartment today or tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Just don’t go there for a while. Besides, you have a girlfriend to take care of now!” Taeyeon said seriously and sincere

“Yeonie, is there something wrong with Soo?” Donghae asked curiously

“Ani! Sooyoung’s ok! She just wanted to rest.” Taeyeon said as she sits on her seat.

Donghae was curious. He wanted to know why Taeyeon don’t want him to go to Sooyoung’s place and what happened to Sooyoung last night. The bell rang and all the students went back to their seats.

For the entire was hours, Taeyeon was just quiet. Last Night’s event keep on replaying and replaying in her mind. She felt guilty. She blames herself though Sooyoung wasn’t really able to say to him about her feelings but she felt like she pushed Sooyoung for nothing. It was her who told Sooyoung to fight for her feelings and who told her that it was love she feels toward Donghae. The bell rang once more and it was time for their break. Taeyeon didn’t even move an inch from her seat and just keeps her head lie down at her desk. She wanted to know how Sooyoung is doing now or if she was safe. She wanted to go to her apartment but everytime she remembers how Sooyoung cried hard, she just can’t do it anymore.

Everyone went to the cafeteria and take break leaving Taeyeon alone at the room. Suddenly, Siwon came.

“Yeonie! Are you ok?” Siwon asked worriedly

“Ne!” Taeyeon answered in a weak tone still lying her head down.

“Yeonie, what happened? Why are you being like this?” Siwon asked curiously

Taeyeon being sad makes Siwon curious and worried. Sooyoung wasn’t even at their school, so he didn’t know why. Taeyeon then lift her head up and hugged Siwon. She was crying.

“What am I going to do? It’s all because of me! She was hurting because of me! I can’t even go to her apartment even if I wanted to check her!” Taeyeon said crying while hugging Siwon

Siwon was comforting her. He didn’t know why Taeyeon was like that. He wanted to understand her.

“Yeonie! Are you talking about Soo? She did not go to school today and left early last night. Did something happen?” Siwon asked carefully not wanting to hurt Taeyeon

Taeyeon then broke the hug and look at Siwon.

“Oppa, Sooyoung was very much hurt! And it was because of me!” Taeyeon said as another tears fall from her eyes

“Why? What happened?”

“You know, Hae confessed his feelings to Jihyun and even asked her to be his girlfriend…”

Taeyeon didn’t even have to continue it. Siwon already knew it. Sooyoung loves Donghae but Donghae loves someone else. What’s even worse is that it all happened right in front of her. Yesterday’s event really broke Sooyoung’s heart. That explains why Sooyoung is absent. And Taeyeon on the other hand told Sooyoung that it was love she was feeling for Donghae and that Donghae might like her too because they were always seen together but then what happened last night made it confirmed that Donghae likes someone else and that is Jihyun. That’s why Taeyeon feels bad and was now crying.

Siwon hugged Taeyeon tightly. He wanted to comfort his girlfriend.

“Yeonie, I’m sure Soo told you this too, you shouldn’t blame yourself! It’s not your fault neither Soo nor Hae! It’s no one’s fault!” Siwon said comforting Taeyeon

“But it was me~”

“Nobody blames you. Sooyoung don’t blame you too! Nobody knows that it’ll happen”

“And if only I know, wouldn’t force her and tell her such things so that Soo won’t get hurt even more!”

“No! Even if you don’t, Soo will still tell it to him, because in that way, Soo will be able to move on. At least, she got to tell it to him rather than not telling at all, it’ll feel even worse!”

“Oppa, I wanted to see her! I wanted to know how she was doing!”

“Arasso! We’ll go to her place after school, ok?”

Taeyeon nods. Siwon then wipes away Taeyeon’s tears and hug her.

When the school finally ends, Taeyeon and Siwon went to Sooyoung’s house. As they reached the place, they knock on the door and call Sooyoung’s name but no one answers. They stayed there for hours. Finally, Taeyeon decided to call Sooyoung.

On the phone

Taeyeon: Soo? Where are you?

Sooyoung: Oh! Yeonie!

Taeyeon: Soo! Where are you? Siwon-Oppa and I are outside of your house!

Sooyoung: Ha? Waeyo? Didn’t you get my message? I called you earlier

Taeyeon: No! I haven’t

Sooyoung: I am at the Orphanage now. Aunty is sick now and so she needs someone to help her take in charge of the orphanage that’s why I am here. Miss Baek also knows this!

Taeyeon: Jeongmal?

A moment of silence…

Sooyoung: Yeonie…Are you still worried about me?

Taeyeon: …I don’t know! Maybe? Yes, I am!

Sooyoung: Yeonie! I am fine! No need to be worried about me! Oh! I got to go now, I am preparing the dinner for the kids. I’ll call you first, ok? Go home safe! Take care of yourself!

Taeyeon: Ne!

Sooyoung: Um… Yeonie, I am really sorry. Thanks for everything, I love you!

Taeyeon then hang up the phone. Even though she wasn’t able to see Sooyoung somehow she feels a little happy. At least she knew she was somewhere safe and she knew that Sooyoung will be happy there. Whenever Sooyoung feels bad, she would just go to the orphanage and she’ll be happy again. Sooyoung and Taeyeon both knew that it is a place that no one would feel bad.

-----0-----

Sooyoung was walking at the garden. She couldn’t deny the fact that it still hurts. Going to the orphanage is a good decision for her. She wanted to recover from the pain and simply start over. But the pain her heart wont fade away that easily.

"THAT GUY! I'm going to make him pay!" Sooyoung said to herself. That's the only way she knew to make herself feel better. "He'll regret that he DID IT INFRONT OF ME! He wont ever see me again, NEVER!"

She passed by a big tree and decided to sit beside it. She then recalled how she and Prince would always play by that big tree and how Taeyeon would be the one looking for them. They have such good memories together. She sighed heavily while looking up at the sky.

"I wonder if you think of me like I do"

Sooyoung then went back to her room. She took her diary where she keeps all her secrets and sat at her bed. She takes a look at all the things she wrote and put there.

It was full of memories. It was written there all the things she has wanted to say and do but never got the courage to do it. She even composes poems and songs that she never let anyone hear or see and read. She then took her pen and started writing at her diary…for the last time.

Today I am writing to you… for the last time. I don’t think I have the courage and the reason to write here anymore. You’ve witness everything I have done, the things I wanted to say and the things I really feel. Though, it is painful to stop just like this, I just wanted to move on and start again. I can’t write to you like I always do but I’ll protect you no matter what. I’ll keep you in my heart and would never dare to let go of you. I just hope I was able to do the things I told you and be a witness to it but it seems like it’ll never happen anymore. Anyways, you should take care of yourself. We’ll someday meet again…As Promised! ...Prince

She closes her diary and put it in a box where all the stuffs prince gave her when they were still kids were there. A tear had escaped her lonely eyes expressing the sadness and the longing she felt for him. If only Prince was there, he knew what to do on times like this. He knew how to make her laugh. He knew how to make her forget all the pain and make them go away. She then hides it and went back to her bed and sleep. Tomorrow, all the things will be different again.

-----0-----

A week has passed but it feels like it was a year already. Everybody has changed, everything has changed. Finally, the bell rang and all the students run back to their own rooms. Miss Baek has entered her room and started her class. Almost all the male students were throwing papers around at her back and the female students were chatting silently. Miss Baek was just writing at the board. Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door. And it opened revealing the principal standing at the door. The principal came in and all the students greeted him warmly. He went to Miss Baek and gave her something. They all couldn’t tell what it is actually.

The bell rang once again and it’s time for their break. The students were still curious of what the principal gave Miss Baek. After Miss Baek had received the papers, she suddenly became serious with sadness seen at her eyes. No one can tell what it really is but they feel it’s something serious.

“I wonder what the principal gave to Miss!” Taeyeon said wondering

“What? The principal gave something to Miss Baek?” Jihyun asked

“Ne!” Donghae answered, “It was papers in a brown folder. We wonder what it is!”

“But why?”

“After Miss received it, she suddenly became sad. She couldn’t even teach properly. That’s the first time I have seen her like that!”

Suddenly, a student assistant from their class went near to Taeyeon, “Miss Baek wants to see you!”

Taeyeon was shocked but she still followed the student and went to Miss Baek. They were all curious. They were thinking if it has anything to do with the papers the principal gave earlier. The bell rang and all the students went back to their room.

 After 30 minutes, Taeyeon finally went back to their room. She went back to her seat. Donghae quickly asks her about it.

“It’s nothing serious!” Taeyeon said, “She apologized for her actions earlier. She said she was just feeling unwell!”

“Did she tell you about the papers?”

“Aniyo! I asked her but she didn’t tell me. It must be just nothing. I also asked her why she’s feeling unwell and she told me that today was her father’s death anniversary!”

“It must be just that!” Siwon said, “We shouldn’t bother about it anymore!”

They then return from what they’re doing. Taeyeon took out her notes and pen and started copying what was written on the board. She then looked outside of the window and unknowingly stares in the space, “Could it be really over?”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYO GG!!

A new update!

Hope you like it! :)

"He'll regret that he DID IT INFRONT OF ME!"... yeah, Soo! Don't worry, by this time, he's regretting it already.... A LOT! :)

Keep the suggestions coming. They are all well-appreciated!

SOOHAE is LOVE ♥♥♥

Shadows fighting!