Chapter 27: The DIARY!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

While Sooyoung and the others were finding ways to save the orphanage and raising money, suddenly Donghae saw a very familiar room. He entered inside and was shocked to see what was inside of the room. He closed the door and looked everywhere else. He examines the room.

He saw something at the desk. It was a picture of 3 kids at the orphanage. The picture was old as if it’s taken 10 years ago. He was shocked when he realizes that it was him in the picture with 3 other girls.

He took a look around and saw the drawings at the wall. Like the picture, it was old too but the drawings were still recognizable. It was a drawing of two kids holding hands together and was very happy. He was starring at it for a while.

As he was about to go, he saw a plant near the window. It easily captured him. He went to look at it and found out that it was the same plant he gave Sooyoung. It grew so well and really beautiful. The flowers had bloom and they were very beautiful. That’s when he realizes that it was Sooyoung’s room.

He smiled to himself. He never expects that Sooyoung would really take good care of the plant. He was then laughing to himself. Suddenly, he’s attention was turned to a big notebook beside it. It seems that Sooyoung accidentally left it.

He took it and was about to place it at her desk but curiosity made him take a peek on it. As he was about to open it, he saw what was written at the title page inside of it. He read it to himself.

“101 Days to say ‘I LOVE YOU’?” Donghae said. He was shocked as he read the title page. He didn’t think that Sooyoung would actually do and follow that method. Many surprising things had surprised him about Sooyoung. All this time, he thought he already knew her but he was wrong. There are still many things that didn’t know about her.

Suddenly, the wind blew inside of the room and the pages flip quickly. He quickly put it down at the bed and closes the window.

“Whew!” Donghae sighed, “That’s strong!”

As he turned around to put the book back at the desk, he saw something at the page. He went to it and took a look at the page. It was a drawing. At the drawing, there was a huge tree at the hill beside a river. Then, there was a boy sitting at the grass leaning comfortably at the tree. The boy was listening to music. He shook his head and thought about it. The scenery looks so familiar to him. He then heard voices coming. He quickly put it down and went out of the room.

He went to the living room and saw all the others. They all seem very happy as he saw them.

“Hey guys! What’s up?” Donghae greeted

“Where have you been, Hae? We’ve been looking for you!” Taeyeon said

“What’s going on here?” Donghae asked continuously

“Yeonie?” Sooyoung said turning her had to Donghae, “Guess what? We did it!”

“Did what?”

“We raised money!” Sooyoung said jumping in joy, “We raised money enough to pay all the debt!!!”

Sooyoung was so happy that she hugged Donghae out of the blue. Donghae was shocked himself to. He was shocked not to the news but what Sooyoung did. Sooyoung then let go of him as she couldn’t believe what she just did. She just smiled at him awkwardly.

“Does that mean Soo will be back at school now?” Jihyun asked excitedly

“I don’t know. I~” Sooyoung said

“Come on, Soo! The school was never before when you left!” Siwon said convincing Sooyoung.

“Yeah! Even the teachers find it weird. And our classmates are all lifeless!” Taeyeon said.

“You can’t be serious, right?” Sooyoung asked in disbelief

 “That’s true, Soo! The school was never before when you left. We all missed you so much!” Donghae finally said

“But~”

“Soo, can resist your friends who come all the way here to help you?” Taecyeon said

“Will you come back at Seoul with us?” Donghae asked Sooyoung

Sooyoung looked at them. They all had convincing eyes especially Jihyun which made Sooyoung laugh a bit. Jihyun has a childish side which is cute. Sooyoung then said loudly, “Yes!” They all jumped happily and hugged Sooyoung. Finally, Sooyoung was going back to school.

-----0-----

Finally they all were at Seoul. They first stop by at Taeyeon’s house. They were all welcomed by Mrs. Kim. They were all at the kitchen eating together.

“How was the food, Sooyoung?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“It was the best!” Sooyoung said happily, “Your cook never fails to disappoint us. It’s really tasty!”

“Sooyoung” Mr. Lee said in a serious face, “From now on, you’ll be living here with us!”

“Bwa? But Ahjussi~”

“Soo, I really want you to stay here, you know that!” Mrs. Kim said, “Besides, there’s no one else at your apartment. Its hard living alone, you know? Just live here with us, ok?”

“Soo, just follow it!” Taecyeon said, “Omma has been really asking us every day to convince you to stay here”

“I don’t know what to say”

“Just say yes, Soo!” Taeyeon said

“I’m really thankful to you, Ahjumni for everything!”

“Does that mean you’ll stay here now?” Mrs. Kim asked

“Ne!” Sooyoung nodded

After they had dinner, Siwon, Donghae and Jihyun then went home. Taecyeon on the other hand went back to his dorm. Meanwhile, Sooyoung was unpacking her things. Taecyeon had already moved some of Sooyoung’s things there. Mrs. Kim had already vacated a single room for Sooyoung. Taeyeon was helping her unpack her things. Suddenly, Taeyeon saw her diary.

“So, you’re still doing that method?” Taeyeon asked

Sooyoung smiled, “I know I said I’ll move on and that I will no longer continue doing that method but somehow, no matter what I do, I always find myself writing at that diary. It has all the good things that happened to me and some that are not-so-good too. But most importantly, that diary is the only evidence I have”

“Evidence?” Taeyeon asked, “You mean the only proof that you do really love Hae?”

“I told myself that I won’t love him anymore, and I did. I have moved on and forgot about him. I wasn’t even thinking about him now too. But when he appeared in front of me, everything starts to come back the way it is.”

“Soo, what if, just what if, what if Prince comes back? What if all this time, Prince was just here with us but we just don’t know it!”

“Yeonie!”

“Soo, just what if!”

“Well, if he really is, I’ll be… I’ll be the happiest person! I mean, I’ve been hoping that one day we’ll meet again.” Sooyoung said sitting at her bed, “But that won’t happen! I know Prince! If ever he’s just somewhere near us, I’ll know it! I’ll be the first one to know it!”

Taeyeon smiled at her, “I hope so!”

“Why did you suddenly ask, Yeonie?”

“Nothing! I just thought… I mean, Prince can never really make you wait, right? And he never forgets! He never broke his promises!”

“I know! That’s why I still believe we’ll meet no matter what”

“You know what? We should finish this and sleep!” Taeyeon said, “Because tomorrow, you’ll be back to school, FINALLY!”

They then finished unpacking Sooyoung’s things and went to sleep.