Chapter 2: Meeting YOU!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 1

Sooyoung woke up early. Today is the start of their first day at school as a junior at High School. She quickly took a bath and fixes herself. When she was finally through, she went to the kitchen and prepares her lunch. After some time, she took her bag and went to her school. Her school is one of the top prestigious schools at South Korea. She got in through scholarship and also with some help from Taeyeon. Of course, Taeyeon wouldn’t let Sooyoung study at some ordinary school so Taeyeon took her with her.

On her way to their school, she met Taeyeon at the intersection. Taeyeon’s house wasn’t that far from her place. “Morning, Soo!” Taeyeon greeted her with bright smile. Taeyeon always starts her day with a smile on her face- a habit she got from Sooyoung.

“Morning! It seems like our Kim Taeyeon is in good mood today!” Sooyoung responded

“What do you mean? I’m always like this!”

“Kurae! If that’s what you say! So be it!”

“Ya! Choi Sooyoung!”

“Hahaha!!! Arasso! Let’s go!”

They then went to their school together. Their school wasn’t that far so they just walk. After 5 minutes, they finally reached their school. As soon as they entered their room, they quickly head at the back and took the last 2 seats. Taeyeon sat in front of her while she took the spot next to the window. The sky was so clear today and the sun shines so bright. She was looking at the sky when someone took a seat next to her.

“This seat is not yet taken, is it?” The guy asked her

“Oh! Ne! It’s still not taken yet!”

The guy sat at the chair. She was looking at him with curious eyes. She has never seen him before at their school. “He should be a transferee!” Sooyoung thought so herself. She then look around and saw all the students at their room were all looking at him, ONLY him! Even the guys were stunned to his looks. Finally, their homeroom adviser came and began the class. As a tradition, the first day is always the “Meeting a new friend day!” as it was the day they were going to introduce themselves in front of the class. Though, they don’t really have to, they have no choice but to do it. It’s not like there was anything better to do not unless they chose to start the lesson at the first day.

“Annyeong Haseyo everyone!” Miss Baek greeted

“Annyeong Haseyo Baek-Songsaegnim!” The class greeted back

Both Sooyoung and Taeyeon felt lucky that their homeroom teacher was once again Ms. Baek. Ms. Baek already became their homeroom teacher when they were still sophomores. Ms. Baek is the kindest teacher at their school. She sometimes tolerates the students but she never let them get into any trouble. She’s very strict when it comes to studying.

“Oh! Before I forgot, I would like you all to meet your new classmate, Mr.…?”

“Donghae! Lee Donghae! Nice meeting you all!” The guy who was sitting next to Sooyoung answered

“Oh! Donghae! Well, since you’re new here, why don’t we let Sooyoung assist you in everything you need?” Miss Baek proposed making Sooyoung shocked

“Naega?” Sooyoung said in a shocking tone

“Ne! You! Choi Sooyoung! Is there any other Sooyoung here at this class?”

“Aniyo!”

Donghae then smiled at Miss Baek. “Korom, so be it!” Donghae said still with a smile on his face making all the girls at their room almost die because of jealousy they feel towards Sooyoung

Donghae quickly approaches Sooyoung. He looked at her and smiled at her brightly, even more bright at the sun. So far, Donghae is the cutest guy and also the weirdest guy Sooyoung met in her High school days. Well, it explains why.

“Let’s be friends, Sooyoung-ssi!” Donghae said

“N-ne!” Sooyoung answered in awe.

The bell finally rang and it was time for their break. Sooyoung told Donghae everything he needs to know, about the school, the school policies, the teachers, the principal and everything! When Sooyoung was finally through discussing it with him, Donghae stand up quickly making both Taeyeon and Sooyoung shocked and almost jump.

“Let’s go to the canteen!” Donghae said in an exciting voice

“You’re definitely not hungry, are you?” Taeyeon said

“Aniyo! It’s not like that! Um… Let’s go?!” Donghae took Sooyoung’s hand making her follow him.

They then finally reached the school canteen. As expected, the school canteen is big, big enough for students to choose whatever seat they want.  Also, their school and the canteen have the finest furniture. The designers of their canteen including the whole school were high-class top professional designers around the world.

Donghae went to the counter and bought snacks for them. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were both amused to what they witnessed. They can’t believe what they’re seeing. He’s not any typical transferee.

“Something’s sure weird with him!’ Sooyoung said

“It’s my first time to see a transferee student to get well along with the campus! It took me half a month to finally get along with our school when we first get here!” Taeyeon said confused

“He must have been here before!”

“Molla! What did he say his name again?”

Sooyoung paused for a moment. She knew she had heard his name somewhere before. She wasn’t just sure yet. She thinks and thinks and thinks until she finally remembered.

“Donghae? Lee-Dong-Hae!” Sooyoung answered in a shocked face. “It can’t be! He can’t be that Mr. Arrogant?”

“Mr. Arrogant? You mean, Mr. Lee’s son? The owner of the top 1 leading company here in South Korea?” Taeyeon exclaimed “Eottoke? We’ll be in big trouble then!”

“Aniyo! Of course! We wouldn’t let him do something to us!” Sooyoung said in a brave tone.

“I heard he’s a big playboy and a very arrogant guy!” Taeyeon said, “But I wonder what happened to him! I mean, why is he here? Of all places, why here? And why is he being kind to us?”

Suddenly, Donghae came leaving an awkward atmosphere. He just smiled at them and gave them their snacks. Taeyeon was acting awkward while Sooyoung was remaining in silence. Donghae was looking at both of them confused. He knew something is going on. He finally breaks the silence. He asked Sooyoung what happened.

“Huh? Aniyo! There’s no need to know!” Sooyoung answered in a normal tone

While Sooyoung was trying to put herself and hide what they just found out, Taeyeon was being shaky and nervous. She can’t even eat properly. She was very obvious. Donghae looked at them strangely once again.

“Oh! You must have finally realized!” Donghae said

“Re-real-ize wha-what?” Taeyeon asked stuttering

“Korom, if it’s really you, why are you here?” Sooyoung asked bravely

“Huh?”

“You are Mr. Lee’s only son right? The owner of the top leading company here in South Korea?”

“Oh! Ne! I~”

“You must have did something that’s why you’re here as a punishment! You were living a luxurious life at America!” Taeyeon cutting Donghae

“To be honest, I~” Donghae said

“However, we wouldn’t let you put us in trouble and make us miserable like what you did on others! Mianhaeyo!” Sooyoung said

Sooyoung stand up with Taeyeon and left Donghae alone. Donghae was shocked. It was very fast for him that he was left in awe.

“Very unlikely of you!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong Haseyo!

:))

Chapter 2: DONE!

Hope you like it!

Soohae is ♥!

Shadows Fighting!