Chapter 26: I'll WIN YOU back! :)

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

They were all finding ways to pay the debt in the bank. Suddenly, Sooyoung’s neck hurts. She stretches it out. Taecyeon who was sitting beside her noticed it. He then went to her and massages her shoulders.

“Oh! Oppa!” Sooyoung said as she was startled, “I can do it!”

“Aniyo!” Taecyeon said, “You know what? Why don’t you relax first! Take a rest!”

“Aniyo, Oppa! There were so many things to do! How can I~”

“That’s why you need to rest first! It won’t make a difference if you stayed up.”

“But Oppa~”

“Sooyoung! Listen to Oppa, arasso?” Taecyeon then lift her up making her shocked. He took her to her room. Donghae, who saw everything suddenly, got mad. Extreme madness was shown to his face.

“He doesn’t have to lift her up in that way! Sooyoung did not injure her foot anyways!” Donghae said. Taeyeon then looked at him.

“If that was you, I’m 100% sure! You’ll lift her like that too!”

“Or worse” Siwon said as he chuckles

“I don’t understand! Are they really like that?” Donghae asked angrily

“Ne! It’s a normal thing for a girl who likes a boy!” Taeyeon said

“What do you mean?”

“You don’t know? Sooyoung likes Taecyeon-Oppa! She liked him ever since we’re in grade school!” Taeyeon said making Donghae angrier, “Soo didn’t tell you that?”

“Ya! Yeonie!” Siwon said, “Stop making fun of Hae!’

“Aniyo, Oppa! That was really true!” Taeyeon said. She seems not to understand what Siwon is trying to tell her.

“Don’t make him mad” Siwon whispered to Taeyeon

Donghae then stands up making both Taeyeon and Siwon look at him, “So, she likes him?! HA! And she didn’t even tell that to me?”

Taeyeon then shouted at Donghae, “Ya! What are you so mad about anyway? It’s not like Soo is yours!”

Donghae suddenly turn silent. Siwon stopped Taeyeon.

“Wae? What I said is true! Soo isn’t Hae’s girlfriend and most importantly, Soo is single, so it’s ok!” Taeyeon said. She really wanted Donghae to realize it, “If you will ask me, I want Soo and Taecyeon-Oppa to be together! They suit each other!”

Donghae then stands up and went somewhere else. Jihyun who just came in saw Donghae who was disappointed. She went to them and asked.

“What happened to Hae-oppa?” Jihyun asked clueless

“What’s your next plan?” Siwon asked. He knew that Taeyeon planned it.

“You’ll see! We won’t go back to Seoul until Donghae and Sooyoung are ok!”

“Unnie, what do you mean by that?”

“Aniyo! Let’s continue this, arasso?”

Sooyoung then went out of her room. She was bored to death inside of her room. She wanted to do something. As she went outside, she saw them playing with the kids. She suddenly remembers how she was when she was a kid. She was always the last one chosen. Actually, some girls hate her because she was always with prince. She thought that if not for him, she’s still probably a loner. She wouldn’t have friends and everyone will continue to ignore her and avoid her. Taecyeon then saw her standing and watching them. He quickly calls her.

“Soo!” Taecyeon called out as he went to her. “Come on!”

Taecyeon took her hand making Donghae who was there feel bad. Donghae then went to her.

“Soo! I thought you were resting?”

“Oh! Ne! But I felt bored” Sooyoung answered shyly. She still feels awkward with him.

“Oh, I thought so too!” Donghae said he was about to take her hand but Taecyeon took her hand first.

“Come~”

“Come on, Soo! Let’s play with the kids” Taecyeon said

They then play with the kids. Donghae was left standing on his feet. He wanted to see her but he doesn’t have to. Just hearing her voice, he knew she was happy. He misses that kind of laugh and he wanted himself to be the one to make her happy.

Taeyeon said to Siwon, “Oops, 2:0! What are you going to do now?” She was talking about Donghae.

Donghae looked at her. He clenches his fist to anger. There’s no way he’ll lose, not to Taecyeon. He never loses to someone before. “I’ll win you back!” He said to himself.

Donghae then go away. He needs to come up with an idea. He wants to be with her. He misses her a lot and he will do everything to be with her.

It was finally late night and Donghae still doesn’t make his move. He was walking around the orphanage. He couldn’t think of anything and it kills him. While walking, he suddenly remembers his childhood.

 He was an only child that’s why everything was all set for him. He never got to do anything on his own. He was born and trained to become the future successor of their family business. He always wanted to be independent and be able to do everything on his own that’s why he decided to come back to Korea. But even if he’s here, he still wasn’t able to do everything. He still lives in his parents’ house and his parents still give him money. He wanted to work and earn money for his own. He wanted to buy something using his first salary. He really wanted to try all of it and live like a normal person but it looks like it’s impossible to happen.

He then stopped as he saw someone sitting in the bench beside a tree. He went nearer to see who it was, as the whole place was so dark. He then realizes it was Sooyoung. He went to her and sits beside her.

As he sat beside her, she didn’t notice him. Her eyes were closed. The cold wind blew at them making both shiver in cold air. He then took off his jacket and put it on her. She then felt it and opened her eyes revealing Donghae. She then sat properly.

“Oh. What are you doing here outside?” Donghae said trying to start a conversation, “You’re trying to get yourself sick”

“Aniyo. I was just…” Sooyoung said. She then whispers to herself, “Forget it”

Donghae sighed heavily. He seems nervous too, “so, it’s been a long time!”

“Ne”

“How are you doing now?”

“Good!”

An awkward atmosphere was all over them. Donghae can’t put on a good conversation with her. It was as if she doesn’t want to talk with him. She then stood up but Donghae tried again, and this time he hoped it works.

“So, I heard from Yeonie!”

“What?” Sooyoung asked nervously

“I heard that…” Sooyoung then sat back at the bench as Donghae speaks, “I heard from Yeonie that you…that you like…”

“LIKE?”

“That you like Taecyeon!”

Sooyoung sighed. She felt relieved. She thought it was something else. Sooyoung then smiled awkwardly at him again.

“Is it true?”

“Well, there’s nothing wrong if I like him, right?” Sooyoung said, “He was gentleman, kind and thoughtful. He’s always there for me too and willing to do everything for me”

“Really?” he sound serious

“He can even make me smile when I was alone.” Sooyoung added.

Donghae felt worse. It was true. And it made him feel bad. It hurts to think it and even painful that he even hear it from her.

“I should go back inside!” Sooyoung said as she stands up.

“But?” Donghae asked again

“Huh?”

“But he can’t make you laugh.” Donghae said. He was just looking straight, “He can’t make you happy and he can’t make you sad. He can’t take care of you and he can’t make you worry! And most importantly, he’s not the one you’re with”

Sooyoung was shocked to what he said. He sounded so serious. She doesn’t understand why he was acting like that but she felt something weird in his voice. She felt sincerity and jealousness in his voice. She don’t know how to respond to him

“Sorry!” was the only word that escapes from .

She quickly went back to her room. Her heart was beating fast that it can actually explode in any minute. She was confused. She doesn’t understand him. He was acting weirdly. But by the tone of his voice, it was as if it tells her that he can’t do what he can do for her. At least that’s what she interprets by his words. But she completely knows that Donghae is Jihyun’s boyfriend and she couldn’t take him away from her. Jihyun was kind to her. She was like a little sister to her. And she couldn’t dare to hurt her.

It’s already another day again. Sooyoung was now at the garden. She was supposed to be watering the plants every morning. Mrs. Lee loved the plants and so she was taking good care of them. Suddenly, she heard footsteps coming to her. She turned around only to found out that it was the fish. She was shocked to see him there. She felt bad after last night.

And Donghae did come to her. He’s been terribly worried about her. It’s been such a long time since he last saw her. It took him 5 minutes before he could say a word to her. He was staring at her, deeply. He missed the looks of his best friend. He could stare at her like forever but he wouldn’t do that, not because he doesn’t want to make her feel awkward.

He suddenly remembers last night. And after that night, he decided that he won’t give up, not just like that. He will try and try until they finally come back to normal.

“It was a nice plant!” Donghae started

“Huh?” Sooyoung asked, she wasn’t paying attention

Donghae just chuckled, “I said it was a nice plant you have there!”

Sooyoung looked at the plant she was watering. She suddenly remembers the plant that Donghae gave her. It looks exactly the same. The only difference was the vase and the leaves. Sooyoung smiled a little bit without letting him see. She thought that he would have forgotten about it.

“Anyway, you were gone for nearly a month now, Soo. You missed so many lessons”

“I-uhm..” Sooyoung said letting go of the hose and looking at him. She knew he still don’t know by the tone of his voice. “I drop out!”

“You what?” Donghae was shocked to what he heard. He suddenly turn serious.

“I drop out of school”

“But why??? Why did you that??? Sooyoung tell me! Why?”

“Because I loved the orphanage more, Hae! I would risk anything for it! For the people I loved, I will do anything!”

“Then how about me? What do you think I’m going to feel? You just left us all hanged there with no any word and now you dropped? I thought we’re friends, Soo!” the disappointment was written at Donghae’s face.

Sooyoung felt really bad. She doesn’t know what to say to him. She could only look down and hide her face as tears formed in her eyes. Finally, she said something.

“I’m sorry!” she couldn’t keep up with it. She couldn’t look at his angry eyes. His angry voice had shaken her and made her scared. She was about to go away when suddenly, Donghae took her hand and pull her to him. He held her tightly. She was shocked to his actions. He had never held her that tight before. It made her heart beats fast.

“No! I should be the one to say sorry to you, Sooyoung. I’m sorry I shouted at you. I’m sorry that I got you scared. I-I’m actually not mad at you. I can’t. I promised you that I won’t be mad at you again.” Donghae said, “I was mad at myself. I was mad at myself because I let you do this on your own. I let you go. No! I abandoned you. I left you alone and I’m really sorry”

She could feel the sincerity in him. He then broke the hug and look at her in the eyes. He has never looked her in the eyes, not that she could remember. She was shacking by the nervousness she feels all around her body.

“I’m really sorry, Soo. I’m so sorry!” Donghae said sincerely

Sooyoung could have cried as tears formed in her eyes but she didn’t. She doesn’t want to. She doesn’t want to cry in front of him and make him feel even worse. She could only shake her head to him.

“It’s ok! You don’t have to apologize to me.”

“But~”

“It’s ok! Really, Hae!”

Suddenly, Taeyeon came ruining the mood. She only realized it when it was too late. Both Sooyoung and Donghae look to Taeyeon who called out their name.

“Oh! I’m sorry if I disturbed you guys.” Taeyeon said as she saw them together, “it’s just that… everyone needs you there.”

“Yeah, sure!” Sooyoung said to Taeyeon, “We should go back!” finally turning her head to Donghae

Sooyoung and Donghae both went back together. Donghae went ahead as Taeyeon leaves with Sooyoung. Taeyeon whispered to Sooyoung.

“Sorry!” Taeyeon said as she was well aware that she intrudes their conversation. Sooyoung rolled her eyes good naturedly and smirk.

They then went inside helping the others. Now that they were back to normal, Sooyoung felt relieved and lightened. She feels the hardest when she went back to the orphanage. It feels like the orphanage wasn’t the one bringing her happiness anymore. It was as if her happiness was there, with them, at the school, with Taeyeon and Siwon, with Donghae. But she couldn’t deny the one thing that bothers her, her feelings. She still likes him and she’s still in the process of moving on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYO SHADOWS! :)

sorry for sooooooooooooo LATE update!

but i updated 2 chapters! :)

hope you like it!

hahahha~ jealous Hae.... Kyeopta! :)

And finally they were ok, were they really??? XD