Chapter 16: CONFESSION!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 19

Today was Sunday and Sooyoung was at Taeyeon’s house. They were at her bedroom lying at the bed while talking some girly things.

“I can’t believe that! That was SOOO EPIC!” Taeyeon said laughing so hard

“I know right?” Sooyoung said who was currently lying at the bed. She stood up and sat at the bed. “Anyways, you’ve been keeping secret to me now, Yeonie!”

“Huh? What are you talking about?”

“Like what happened between you and Siwon back there at their house? We were just at one place but I knew something went wrong! It’s all written at your face!”

“I just… I don’t know! We were at the rooftop back at school when I was about to get wet and suddenly he took me by his hand and pulled me next to him. I was… I was shocked to what happened! I’m pretty sure he had heard the loud heartbeat of mine. I-I”

“Hey, Hey, Yeonie~ I know what you were trying to say and you don’t have to exactly tell me those things. All you have to do is to answer me one thing, Do you or Do you not like Siwon?”

“Ya! Aren’t you being too straight forward?”

“I’m sorry! It’s just that, you know what? I have to be straight-forward to you in order for you to be able to say everything!” Sooyoung chuckles

“Soo, what should I do? I mean, I’m not sure if he likes me or not and I’m starting to be paranoid because of “this” feeling and I can’t help it no more. I HAVE NO CONTROL anymore!”

“First of all, you need to be honest with yourself! Do you or Do you not like Choi Siwon?”

“I-I…” Taeyeon realizes everything that they’ve been through together. There were so many memorable memories to cherish and memories that she’s not sure if she should be happy or not. But before Sooyoung could say something, Taeyeon answered, “I LOVE CHOI SIWON!”

“FINALLY! You admit the TRUTH!” Sooyoung exclaimed in extreme happiness, “Congratulations, Kim Taeyeon! You are now one step away to be with your man!”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, if you love someone, you don’t just sit around, right? That means you- Kim Taeyeon got to do something!” Sooyoung excitedly said, “Ahh! I’m so happy! I’m so excited! I know what just to do!”

“We don’t even know yet if he feels the same way about me too!”

“Don’t worry about that! It’s a piece-of-cake!”

Day 20

Sooyoung and Taeyeon went to their school early. They were cleaning their room when Donghae and Siwon finally came. Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn’t know what to do and she couldn’t think clearly. Siwon then came to them who were actually in front of the board and greeted them cheerfully.

“Good morning!” Siwon greeted handsomely. Taeyeon couldn’t look at him in his eyes.

“Morning!” Taeyeon responded coldly

“Siwon-Oppa! Good morning!” Sooyoung greeted him cheerfully. She stop from wiping the board and went to Siwon. “Oppa, do you have anything to do later?”

“umm…Nothing actually. Why?”

“Great! Let’s hang-out after school!”

“Us? Sure! Why not? It would be fun going altogether. All four of us!”

“No! I don’t mean four of us! What I mean is just the two of us!”

“Just us two? But why?”

“Well, I just thought that we never really know each other that well enough and I thought that this would be a great idea!” Sooyoung said looking down while trying to act cute which made both guys shocked. They haven’t seen Sooyoung like that yet.

“A-Ahmm, Sooyoung. Are you sure?” Siwon Asked still in shocked state

“Oppa! If you don’t want to, you could have just told me! Why make me hope for nothing?” Sooyoung shout at him making him almost jump.

“Sooyoung~”

“Shikoro! I don’t want to hear anything you say!” Sooyoung shouted even louder, “Why are you being like this, huh? You don’t get close with other girls! You don’t even lasts 5 minutes on talking with me and you even reject me! All this time, I thought you’re gentleman but I guess I was wrong! All you do is go with Taeyeon! Why are you so unfair?”

Sooyoung walked out of the classroom. Siwon and Donghae were both speechless. Taeyeon quickly follows Sooyoung. At the garden, Taeyeon found Sooyoung. Sooyoung was sitting with her both knees folded and head lay down. Taeyeon approaches her.

“Sooyoung~”

Taeyeon touched Sooyoung who was still in her position. Taeyeon didn’t know what to do and sit beside her best friend. They stayed there for hours not moving an inch and not even saying anything.

“Sooyoung, are you ok?” She knew it was all just set-up but seeing Sooyoung like this, it’s As if it’s all true. Sooyoung finally lifted her head slowly. Her face was a disaster. It’s like she really did cry.

“I know, I’m not supposed to be like that earlier but…I- I just couldn’t get hold of my feelings anymore” Sooyoung said As her tears started to flow itself. “What must I do? I don’t know what to do anymore! I’m going crazy!”

Taeyeon was shocked to what Sooyoung said to her. “Could it be- Sooyoung liked Siwon?” Taeyeon thought to herself.

“I know you like him and I know he likes you too but… no matter what I do, my heart couldn’t stop from beating fast whenever I see him and the more we get closer the more I fall for him deeply!” Sooyoung started to cry so hard. Taeyeon has never seen Sooyoung like this. She never even heard her confess before. She was totally shocked to what Sooyoung just said. She felt guilty for everything she has done. She blames herself for everything. Suddenly, Siwon and Donghae came worriedly.

“Sooyoung!” Siwon said with a concerned face As he approaches the two.

Sooyoung stand up and Taeyeon did the same. Sooyoung was just looking away, not looking at Siwon.

“Sooyoung, I’m really sorry for everything. I should have been more careful and cautious to your feelings. It’s just that- I’m stupidly have no idea. And I’m really sorry but…” Siwon said sincerely to Sooyoung, “but I liked someone. I hate to break it to you but I think I should stop now and get things straight! I like~ no! I loved Kim Taeyeon!”

Siwon confessed straightly making all of them shocked. Donghae who was there didn’t know what to do. Taeyeon who was just standing beside Sooyoung feel even sorrier.

“Aniyo! You can’t like me!” Taeyeon said to Siwon, “Sooyoung~ she’s the one who likes you, you should like her instead of me. And I- I don’t like you. I even have the least interest in you! She does!”

“SHUT UP! WILL YOU STOP?” Sooyoung shouted

“Sooyoung~” Taeyeon said

“Taeyeon, why are you being like this? When a man confesses his love to you, shouldn’t you hold him tight instead of giving him away?” Sooyoung said finally going back to the REAL her

“But you liked him…”

“Taeyeon, even you?” Sooyoung said in shocked. She chuckles as she heard Taeyeon said it. “Yeonie, you’re the one who supposed to know everything!”

“What do you mean? It’s all just a show?” Donghae said curiously

“The hell YES! Gosh! Do I really have to do that in order for you Siwon to say that you loved Yeonie?”

“But I thought- Then what did you just do here? What is the meaning of those words you told me earlier?” Taeyeon exclaimed wanting to know the answer from Sooyoung

“The Sooyoung you’re with, it’s not really Sooyoung…It’s YOU, Kim Taeyeon!”

“What do you mean?”

“Come on! Don’t tell me you haven’t thought of that situation before? I’m pretty sure that’s what makes you sickly worried! I knew that you once thought that what if you are in other girl’s situation that you can’t be liked by the person you like, something like that! And besides, i got to do something without you knowing so you could act naturally!” Sooyoung said making Taeyeon realizes everything. “But I never really thought that just because I liked Siwon, you would give him up, even if you knew that’s really going to hurt you so bad! And I thank you for that!”

Both Sooyoung and Donghae chuckled to what just happened. Sooyoung just acted out to make Siwon confess to Taeyeon but unexpectedly, Taeyeon fall for it though she knew it was all planned. And finally, they all knew that Siwon loved Taeyeon and Taeyeon loves Siwon and that’s all thanks to Sooyoung’s brilliant idea. ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! ^^

Another update from me! YAY!!!

Sooyoung- the best actress! HAHAHA

We got the newest couple... wonder who's next???

Keep on reading! ♥

Kamsahamnida!