Chapter 19: Hello, Miss Stranger!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 23

It was now weekend. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were both at the coffee shop serving coffees to the customers. Suddenly, someone came in. It was a girl who is very beautiful that As soon As she went inside all the boys at the café look at her. She looks rich because of her stunning jewelries and fancy clothes.

Sooyoung then greeted her and lead her to an empty seat. As soon As the girl sits, she gave her the menu and wait for the order. But the girl refused when Sooyoung handed her the menu.

“No! Just give me a sweet cappuccino!” The girl said lively

“Arasso, I’ll be right back!”

Sooyoung then went to the counter and make the sweet cappuccino. Taeyeon follow her inside.

“The girl looks rich!” Taeyeon said referring to their customer

“I know! And she’s beautiful too!” Sooyoung complemented

“She must have come from other country!”

“Ne!”

“Aish! How I miss going out of country with my parents! I want to go to Europe again!” Taeyeon said throwing tantrums, “Aish! If it wasn’t for Oppa! We can go to Europe anytime, but Oppa want us to stay here at Korea!”

“Yeonie! How can you talk like that to you Oppa? Remember? If it wasn’t for your Oppa, I might be someone else now!”

“Ne! Arasso! I still don’t forget how Oppa saved us from those guys! Remembering it makes me shiver again!”

Before, Taeyeon and Sooyoung were still freshmen. It was very late when they were going home. On their way, they meet some strange guys. The guys harassed them and forced them to go with them. Fortunately, Taeyeon’s Oppa came and beat those guys.

But then, the police came and brought them all to the police station. Taeyeon’s parents were out of town and so it was just Taeyeon and her brother at their house. The guys point Taeyeon’s brother who started the fight first and so he was forced to enter to military with the guys who harassed them.

“I still haven’t seen him since he come back to your house!”

“He was in dorm to his university! Don’t worry, Oppa promised to come home anytime soon, I’ll tell you when he’ll come home!”

“You’re Oppa is so diligent! He already entered school As soon As he comes back from military!”

“Ne! he said he wanted to be a police!”

Finally, Sooyoung was through making the sweet cappuccino and served it to their customer.

“Here’s your sweet cappuccino, Miss!”

“Kamsahmnida!”

The girl then took a sip to the sweet cappuccino she ordered. The girl didn’t stay that long at the coffee shop and soon go. But she left a note.

To Miss Sooyoung who served me the most delicious sweet cappuccino I ever tasted,

It was really tasty. I wonder how you did it. I hope I can come here again and taste your sweet cappuccino. I really liked it!

Sooyoung took it to the counter and showed it to Taeyeon

“Look! She left a note!” Sooyoung said As Taeyeon reads the note

“Whoa! She liked your sweet cappuccino, Soo! Looks like she’ll be our regular customer too!” Taeyeon said happily

“I hope so!”

Day 24

It was now another day of their school. Taeyeon and Sooyoung went to their school together. They were talking about the girl at their coffee shop yesterday.

“Do you think we’ll be able to see her again?” Taeyeon Asked

“I don’t know, but I do hope so!”

“She looks kind and really sweet though!”

“I know! It’s the first time a customer has left a note”

They then went to their room and put their bags at the side of their table. Siwon and Donghae greeted them. Soon, the bell rang. Miss Baek entered their room not long ago. They all then started the class. The class hours pass by quickly that they all didn’t even realize that it was now lunch time until the bell finally rang. They were at the cafeteria, eating their snacks.

“Oppa, I want that one!” Taeyeon said to Siwon Asking for the chips

“I can’t believe that time pass by so fast! It was like it’s just yesterday!” Sooyoung exclaimed

“That’s true!” Taeyeon agreed, “Maybe because Miss Baek’s lesson was so easy and fun!”

“Since when did Miss Baek’s lesson become hard for you?” Sooyoung mocked Taeyeon

“By the way, are you two still working at the coffee shop?” Donghae Asked

“Ne! We’re still working there. We just come there once in a while!” Taeyeon answered, “Why did you Ask?”

“Nothing! It’s just that don’t you feel that working and at the same time studying is a bit hard? You even go home late at night!” Donghae defended

“Hard? Why does it suddenly became hard for you, Lee Donghae?” Sooyoung Asked arching, “Hmmp…You never became like that!”

“What do you mean? I was just worried about you two!”

“Arasso, if you say so!”

“Ya! I already told you!” Donghae exclaimed, “Why do you always talk like that?”

“Why? Does it annoy you?”

“Aniyo! It just makes me feel like you wanted me to say something even more…like you wanted to hear from me something?”

“Ya! What could that be?”

“I don’t know! What could it be, Choi Sooyoung?”

Taeyeon laughs as she saw how the two fight. It was like they both wanted each other to say something. She was looking at Siwon who knew exactly what she was thinking. Sooyoung and Donghae then notice the other 2.

“Ya! What are you guys laughing at?” Sooyoung asked

“Aniyo!” Taeyeon answered. She keeps laughing

“Ya! Tell me! What is it?” Sooyoung Asked curiously

Suddenly, someone came from Siwon’s back and cover his eyes. This made the 2 girls shocked.

“Guess who?” The girl said

Siwon chuckled, “You didn’t come home last night, Jihyun!”

The girl let go of Siwon and hugged him tightly. “Oppa!”

Sooyoung and Taeyeon were shocked to see her. She was Choi Jihyun, Siwon’s younger cousin. She was living abroad and now has come back. Siwon and Jihyun were really close. When they were kids, Siwon would always protect Jihyun. Jihyun is sometimes brat and never listens to anyone except to Siwon. She is also the same person Sooyoung and Taeyeon met at the café yesterday. Jihyun then greet Donghae.

“Hae-Oppa! Annyeong!” Jihyun greeted

“Long time no see!” Donghae said

Jihyun then saw Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

“Oh! You! You’re the one at the coffee shop! What are your names again? Um…” Jihyun said, “The coffee was really tasteful, Choi Sooyoung and Kim Taeyeon!”

“You still remember us?” Taeyeon asked amazed

“Of course! And besides, I always hear about you from Jiwon-unnie! She told me about you two when we met!”

“So you are Choi Jihyun. It was such an honor to meet you! I want to formally introduce myself!” Sooyoung said, “Annyeong Haseyo! I’m Sooyoung! I hope we can be friends!”

“Ne! I’m Taeyeon! Let’s be friends!” Taeyeon said after Sooyoung

“Siwon told us about you before!” Sooyoung said

“Really?” Jihyun Asked shyly, “He must have told you how brat I am!”

“Aniyo!” Taeyeon shook her head, “Anyway, you too are also studying here?”

“Ne! Today is my first day! I’m sophomore under Class A!”

“It’s really nice meeting you!” Sooyoung said with a smile on her face

The school bell rang and it was now time for them to go home. They all went to the beach.

“So, you guys always come here?” Jihyun Asked, “Wow! It seems like you guys have been very close to each other even if it’s just a short time that passed!”

“Ne! By the way, tell us about you, Jihyun!” Taeyeon Asked

“About me? Well, actually there really is nothing special about me but I like designing clothes. I want to be a designer someday!” Jihyun replied

“That’s nice!”

“But I don’t think it’ll be that easy to be a designer! I have seen all your designs and I can say that it won’t be accepted!” Donghae mocked

“Ya! Of course not! My designs were great! I showed it to one of my friends and they told me that it was really great! Only you think it’s not!”

“Your friend lies! Of course, she won’t tell you the truth because she obviously doesn’t want to hurt you!”

“Aniyo! Siwon-Oppa?!” Jihyun said annoyed

“Ya! Stop arguing! You two are not kids anymore! Aish! You always fight even when you were all still kids!” Siwon said stopping them

“It’s your fault, Fish!” Jihyun said to Donghae

“You guys are so cute!” Taeyeon laughs, “It’s fun watching you two fights! If you only see your faces!” Taeyeon was laughing even more

“Yeonie! It’s not fun!” Jihyun said angrily

“Mian! It’s just- It’s just- It’s really funny!” Taeyeon laugh so hard. She then breathes heavily and calmed herself, “You two were so close with each other!”

“What do you mean?” Donghae Asked

“It’s like you were so comfortable with each other! It’s all like natural!”

“Eh! That’s not true! Hae-Oppa already likes someone!” Jihyun said

“Ha? He likes someone?”

“Ne! He never talked about her but I heard from Siwon-Oppa once that he likes someone from his hometown!”

“Is that true?” Sooyoung Asked Donghae. She looks at him but Donghae wouldn’t answer. He doesn’t know what to say. She then looked at Siwon wanting to know the answer but Siwon has no reaction.

“Aish! It’s getting cold! Let’s go home!” Siwon said standing up from his seat

They then all follow Siwon and went to the car. Siwon took the driver’s seat with Taeyeon in front while Donghae, Jihyun and Sooyoung at the back. On their way…

“Oh! Jihyun, let’s go home together! I want to visit Aunty and Uncle!” Donghae said to Jihyun

“Korom, I’ll just drop you two off at the bus station!” Siwon said talking to Donghae and Jihyun who were sitting beside each other, “How about you, Soo?”

 “It’s ok! You don’t have to! I can take care of myself!” Sooyoung said

“Aniyo! It’s late already!” Taeyeon said worriedly

“Yeonie! I’m fine! I’ve always go home all by myself before, right?” Sooyoung said

Siwon then dropped Sooyoung. She then wave goodbye to them and walk to her home. Today is really tiring for her. She feels happy to meet Jihyun but a little weird. As she walks by, she saw how beautiful and big the moon is. It is stunning.

“It’s so beautiful. Too bad we can’t see this altogether!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayo GG! :)

A New update!

Hope you like it!

 

Va_asianloverz: Updated!

pykaSY1310: Yeah, and i'm really sorry. but i hope you like my new update.. I'm on my way to writing the ! :)