Chapter 25: To SEE and BE with YOU!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

 

Taeyeon didn’t go to school the following day. She was just inside of her room, lying at her bed and staring at the ceiling. She didn’t know what to do. She can’t let Sooyoung get hurt but she doesn’t want to keep secret to Sooyoung too. She knew that she can’t choose anything from it. It’ll both hurt Sooyoung. She has to think of any way so she could avoid Sooyoung from getting hurt. But right now, she couldn’t think of anything else. Her mind was completely shutdown. She couldn’t think right and she has no energy to think anything else. She just wants to rest for today.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. She was too lazy to open it and so she just yell out.

“I’m sleeping!” Taeyeon yelled out covering herself with the blanket and trying to fall asleep.

Meanwhile, downstairs, their house helper went to their living room. They had visitors.

“I’m sorry but Ms. Kim is currently sleeping!” The house helper said, “She doesn’t want other people disturbing her”

“Did she tell you why?” Jihyun asked

It was Jihyun, Siwon and Donghae who were at her house. They decided to go to Taeyeon’s house since she didn’t come to school. She won’t answer her phone calls and she just stormed out yesterday leaving them all in awe. Siwon was especially worried.

“I’m sorry but as soon as she went back home, she didn’t say a word and just lock herself at her room. Both Mr. and Mrs. Choi were out of town so they didn’t know what was happening”

Just as they were about to leave, they heard footsteps coming down from upstairs. They all turned around only to find out that it was Taeyeon.

“Ahjumma! Ahjumma!” Taeyeon called out. She was in a rush

When she finally reached the living room, she was shocked to see them standing there. Jihyun quickly went to Taeyeon who was frozen on her feet.

“Yeonie!” Jihyun hugged her, “I miss you! Why didn’t you go to school today?”

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked ignoring Jihyun’s question

“We came here because we want to check you out!” Jihyun cried

Taeyeon looked at Siwon. She can tell how worried Siwon is. Her looks then transferred to Donghae. She suddenly remembers why she went out of her room and rushed downstairs.

“Oh! I forgot!” Taeyeon said facing the house helper, “Ajumma! Oppa will be here in a few minutes! We’ll be~” Taeyeon cut herself. Taecyeon called her and gave her news regarding Sooyoung. They were about to go to her but she couldn’t say it, not in front of them, not in front of Donghae. She knew Donghae was there and she obviously doesn’t want him to know.

Either way, she still continues it, “Oppa and I will go to the orphanage!”

“Orphanage? Why?” Jihyun asked

Before Taeyeon could say something, a knock on the door was heard. The house helper opened the door and they all saw Taecyeon. Taecyeon drove all the way there in hurry so they could arrive at the orphanage early. He quickly went to Taeyeon who was still in her pajamas.

“Yeonie! Why are you still on your pajamas?” Taecyeon asked suddenly turning his eyes on Jihyun. Jihyun was shocked to see him

“Taecyeon-oppa! You are Yeonie’s Oppa?” Jihyun shocked

“Bwa? Jihyun, you know Oppa?” Taeyeon asked

“Ne! Taecyeon-Oppa was a close friend of Jiwon-unnie!” Jihyun said innocently, “Eh! You guys didn’t know?”

“Oh! Before that, let’s go! We’ve got a long way to go!” Taecyeon said

“Ne!” Taeyeon then went to her room quickly. She was rushing herself

After 30 minutes, Taeyeon finally went downstairs. Taecyeon had packed them some clothes that are good for 2-3 days. As she finished, she went to Taecyeon; they were all ready to leave

“You guys will come too, right?” Taecyeon asked

“Of course! I want to see Soo!” Jihyun cried out

“Good! Because the more the better! I heard from Ahjumma there that Soo was at the orphanage! She really needs our help!”

They then all went to Taecyeon’s car and went to Gwangju. They were travelling for 2 hours before they finally had reached the Gwangju. Luckily, they leave Seoul early.

As they went out of the car, bunch of kids were playing outside. They were all playing happily. They almost forgot why they were there. Before they could enter, they saw someone coming. It was Sooyoung on her bike. She was from the grocery store. She come across an old woman and helped her.

“Halmuhni!” Sooyoung said as she gets out of her bike and run to the old woman, “Are you ok?”

“Oh! It’s you, Sooyoung! Ne! I’m fine! No need to worry”

“Where is your grandson? He shouldn’t leave you alone like this!”

The grandson finally came, “Halmuhni! I’m sorry Noona! It must have bothered you”

“Don’t let Halmuhni on her own, arasso?”

“Ne. Kamsahmnida, Noona!” The boy said as he leaves. Sooyoung then turned around and saw them.

“Soo!” Jihyun called

Sooyoung paused in front of them and was shocked to see them. She put away her bike taking a bag of foods. Suddenly, the kids hugged Sooyoung as they saw her finally come back home.

“Unnie!” all girls said following by the boys, “Noona!”

“Omo! Did you kids behave well while I’m gone?”

“Ne!”

“Korom, I’ll cook you delicious food as promised!”

“YEHEY!”

All the kids at the orphanage were very close to Sooyoung. They then all entered at the orphanage. Jihyun was just sitting at the large sofa while Donghae and Siwon were enjoying their eyes with the sight. They were examining the whole place very carefully.

Suddenly, Sooyoung came in as all the kids finally went to bed and sleep. She sat in front of them.

“Yeonie, why are you all here?” Sooyoung asked

“Ya! Choi Sooyoung! Are you planning to do this all by yourself?”

“But I already told you, I’ll be fine!”

“Soo, we won’t let you do this on your own!” Taecyeon said as he took her hand, “No worries, I already told them what happened. They already knew that some guys were trying to take away the orphanage.”

“I just don’t want you guys to be dragged to this problem! And I promised~”

“Soo, we’re friends, right? And friends never leave each other!” Siwon said, “You know what? Let’s go to bed! Tomorrow will be a new tiring day, so let’s go!”

Siwon was pushing Sooyoung to her room. They were all so persistent on helping Sooyoung that she can’t do anything to stop them but just let them be.

As the morning starts, they all woke up early. They quickly start doing household things. Each one of them has their own different tasks to do. They were all helping each other out like a family that Sooyoung can’t help but feel thankful to all of them. She missed seeing them like this. She missed everyone, especially him.

It was almost possible for Sooyoung to move on but not until Donghae had appear in her eyes once again. She thought that she has finally moved on but seeing him again makes it even harder for her. She tries her best not to look at him and keep herself busy. She wanted to save the orphanage and so they are. After Mrs. Lee had fallen ill, the orphanage became even worse. They still haven’t surpassed the problem and yet here comes another one. Luckily, they were through with the payment bills at the hospital but they still need to face the problem with the bank. It was because when Mrs. Lee had fallen ill, all the expenses were taken from the bank and she had used all her money to it, the reason why she couldn’t pay the bank with the land property. The payment for the land property of the orphanage should be soon over but they couldn’t keep up since the problem has stricken. Sooyoung obviously didn’t know about it and was shocked when it landed at the orphanage. Mrs. Lee was well aware of this but she doesn’t want others knowing it so she asked Sooyoung not to tell it to others.