Chapter 13: BETTER Again!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 15

Sooyoung went to their school earlier than expected. She was the first one to come to their room and the first one to come to their school. Since she has nothing to do, she decided to clean their board. Sooyoung doesn’t like the atmosphere at her house. A cold deserted feeling that was left and buried by Donghae that day. She didn’t even have any good sleep since that day.

“Lee Donghae must have been cursing me a lot!” Sooyoung thought to herself as she still remembers and feels “that” feeling which always give her chills.

As she continues to clean their board, she heard footsteps coming from the hallway. She then turned around as she heard a chair moved. She then saw Donghae who just came. She quickly felt relieved as she was finally not alone. She quickly run to him to greet him but then something stopped her. She felt weird as she saw his face. It was very different from Donghae. It wasn’t like Donghae at all. She then realizes that it maybe because of what happened the last time. She felt bad for him and she wanted to apologize but his down-aura makes it even more badly! She then sat at Siwon‘s chair in front of him.

With her bright and cheerful smile she greeted, “Good morning!”

Donghae looked at her and greeted her still with sad face. “Morning!”

Her charms didn’t work at all but that didn’t stop her from pursuing him and decided to be even more energetic and childish.

“Hae-oppa!” Sooyoung said touching his arms to catch his attention but then she was shocked to what he responded to her. He looked at her with serious face which made her let go of his arm and her smile and cheerful side slowly fade away. She faced away as she couldn’t take looking at his eyes. She turned around and faces the board.

“You know, I’m really shocked whenever I see you. Your actions were very similar…similar to mine. I don’t know how to say this but, I always find myself to you. I mean we always have the same actions, decisions or thinking but, we always had different results.” Sooyoung said starring out into space with a serious face, “Whenever I want to go somewhere and I want to bring Taeyeon along with me, I would pursue her with all my might and when she rejects me, I never give up. I mean, I may have gone to that place without her but I’ll always and always ask her to go with me. I never even get mad on her. In that way, we differ. I can tell that right now, you must have felt disappointed but you should know, there’ll always be a lot of opportunities to come. And that one single moment missed will always be completed.”

Donghae didn’t say any word. He was just remaining in silent. “And if a simple sorry won’t make you feel any better, I guess I really have hurt your feelings. I hope that someday, you’ll be able to forgive me soon.” Sooyoung said standing up and going out of their classroom.

Just then Siwon and Taeyeon came feeling the weird aura going around. They saw Sooyoung went out of the classroom and Donghae just sitting at his’ seat starring out of the window.

The first class passed and Donghae and Sooyoung are still in not-in-good terms. Then the bell rang and they were having their lunch at the cafeteria.

“Aish! I really don’t understand those teachers! They were asking us to do so many things and demanding to pass it on the right time but then, they don’t even remember it and when that day passes, they’ll blame us for not passing it on time!” Taeyeon exclaimed in anger, “How can we pass it when they go absent on that day?”

“Yeonie, calm down! Weren’t we able to pass it?” Siwon said calming Taeyeon who’s now throwing tantrums.

“Yes! We were able to pass it but imagine the effort that we actually have to do in order for them to reconsider it? Aigoo! Just remembering it makes me feel the total-embarrassment!” Taeyeon cried out

“Hey! Chill! It’s not like you were really embarrassed! You totally did great there! Did you see his reaction when you sang it? He can’t even make up any words to describe how great you were!” Sooyoung said cheering her up, “He did even put up the highest score on your project!”

“You guys got the same score too!”

“And that was all thanks to you!”

Siwon then noticed Donghae who was remaining in silent and not even uttering any single word. He then slightly kicks Donghae’s foot to catch his attention. They were all looking at him. Donghae then looked at Siwon as if doesn’t know what’s happening.

“Ya! Lee Donghae! Are you ok?” Siwon asked with curiosity

“Ne!” Donghae responded coldly and then faced away

Donghae remained quiet as the rest of the day pass by. They were so worried to him as he’s never been like that, never.

Day 16

Another day passed and still they were worried about Donghae. They have Gardening Class today so they were all wearing their Garden Uniform. Their teacher came in as soon as the bell rang. They all went back to their seats. Donghae was still not coming yet. Sooyoung let out a deep sighed.

“Annyeong Haseyo, Baek-Songsaegnim!” The class greeted

“Before we start the class, Choi Sooyoung, you go to the detention office!” Ms. Baek said with strong and fierce look.

“Songsaegnim?” Sooyoung said curious of what was just happening, “Songsaegnim, why?”

“What do you think is the reason why students are asked to go to the detention office?”

“But Songsaegnim~”

“No BUTS! Get out! Out!”

Sooyoung has never seen Ms. Baek like that. She was shooking her head trying to remember what she have done that may possibly ask her to go to the detention office. As she was about to go to the detention office, she saw something at her locker. Her locker was just near to the detention office. She went near and looked at it. She saw an arrow at the front piece of paper, inside of it was a message. She then took and opened it. The message read as follows:

I have something, made for you

Not later, not soon

You’ll see it too if you follow through;

It’s something new, something blue

Something wonderful, something true

Can make you cry, can make you laugh

Will only be yours, if you try to catch

Sooyoung then follow where the arrow points at and look around to see some clues which she never failed to follow and see. The arrow then leads her to the farthest place of the school which she herself has never gone to. She then saw a tree on a hill beside the river. She saw the last arrow stick to the tree. She quickly went there and took it.

“You may not always end up

Where you thought you were going,

But you’ll always end up

Where you were meant to be”

Sooyoung then looked around to see if there is someone else around. And as soon as she turned around, she saw Donghae standing behind her. Donghae then slowly step by step went near to Sooyoung until they were few meters apart from each other.

“If a simple sorry won’t make you feel any better then, I hope someday, you’ll be able to forgive me soon!” Donghae said taking out something from his pocket. It was a blue crystal heart bracelet which has Sooyoung’s name on it. He then wears it on Sooyoung’s wrist.

“I’m really sorry if my actions gave you a big burden. I’m too careless and insensitive and selfish!” Donghae said sincerely

Sooyoung then smiled widely with tears formed in her eyes as she looks at the bracelet. “It is blue, wonderful and true yet it was not new!” Sooyoung said as she lay out a laugh

“It is New! It’s one and only in this world. I made it myself!”

“Arasso! But you have to go back to my house. Are you really that mad that you left such a cold deserted atmosphere at my house? Did you know how many sleepless nights I endure because of you?” Sooyoung said as her tears starts to fall, “Thank you! Thank you so much!”

Donghae then wipe Sooyoung’s tears and hugged her tightly.

“I won’t ever get mad at you again… Never”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Hello! Moshi! Moshi! ^^

I'm BACK! ^______^..

3 chapters in a day!

WHHOOOOOO!

Hope you guys will like it!