Chapter 11: PARTY Time!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 12

They all went to school early. They all couldn’t hide the excitement they feel. Finally, the moment of truth came. All the students finally voted for SC officers. Siwon was running for SC president, Donghae for SC vice president and as for Taeyeon, she runs for SC secretary. After hours and hours of waiting, the result finally came. They were all at their own respective rooms as they watch the announcement of the new SC officers at their own Television at their room.

“The new batch of SC officers will now be finally revealed. They are as follows: …for secretary: Kim Taeyeon; for Vice-president: Lee Donghae and for presidency: Choi Siwon!” the announcer announced as the students were patiently waiting for the results.

They all screamed as the new batch of SC was revealed. They all couldn’t be any happier. Though, it was obvious but they all have been expecting that Taeyeon, Donghae and Siwon were going to win. Everyone was congratulating all of them. They quickly do the oath taking and became officially SC officer.

 “This is my first time and I didn’t know that this was THIS happy! I’m very happy and I didn’t know where to put it!” Taeyeon exclaimed in happiness

“Why don’t we throw a party?” Siwon suggested

“Cool idea! I’m in!” Donghae said as he snaps his fingers and point out Siwon

“Would my house be a perfect place to celebrate?” Sooyoung asked as she touches her hair.

“CALL!” The three said altogether and laugh so hard.

Finally, it was class dismissal. Taeyeon and Siwon both went to the supermarket to buy food and drinks while Sooyoung and Donghae went straight to her house. You can feel the awkward atmosphere as they were walking together. Sooyoung was just remaining in silent while Donghae was enjoying the places they pass by. After 5 minutes, they finally reached her house. She opened the gate and let him enter. She then took out her keys and opened the door. As soon as she opened it, she quickly let him enter.

“Come on in!” Sooyoung said as she comes in at her house

Donghae who has never been there was stunned by her house. It was simple but unique. It’s not the typical girly type of house but rather it was a heart-warming house. As he entered, he saw the Sooyoung’s different time pictures. There were her pictures when she was just in grade school and when she first entered high school. He even saw her picture when she was just 7.

He then sat at the sofa as soon as Sooyoung went back with a glass of water.

“You live here all by yourself?” Donghae asked

“Yup! Why?” Sooyoung answered shortly and asked back, “Oh! You didn’t realize!”

“Since when?” Donghae asked in shocked, “You shouldn’t be living alone, especially you’re a girl!”

“Hey! Chill! It’s not like I’m still a kid! I’ve been living alone since I first entered high school so it’s been 3 years.” Sooyoung said sitting at sofa beside Donghae, “At first, it was hard but I learned to overcome it!”

“I’m glad you’re still ok?! I mean, living alone, something might come up unexpectedly! Like~” Donghae yell out of concern

“Hae!” Sooyoung said as he cut Donghae. “Hae, it’s ok. I mean, I was thankful myself that so far nothing like that has happened and I don’t wish for it to happen! But you know what? You should try to live all by yourself just once!”

 “I’m living all by myself right now!”

“That’s not what I mean! What I mean is trying to live without the help of your parents. Just for once! Try to be independent! If that happens, you’ll value everything even more!”

Donghae’s concerned face suddenly turns into calm and serious face. All he thinks is he is now independent just because he’s living alone. He never realized that living all by yourself isn’t enough to say that you’re independent; you have to live without any help from anyone around you. Sooyoung then stand up and went to the kitchen. She went to look for food for their celebration.

“Looks like I have to work hard!” Donghae thought so to himself. He then went to the kitchen too to help Sooyoung in preparing food.

They cooked all the food Sooyoung has at her refrigerator. After an hour, Siwon and Taeyeon finally came. They bought meat, snacks and soju. They then all prepare the food and start the celebration.

After hours and hours, they were all drunk. Taeyeon needs to go home so they all decided to send home Taeyeon together. They all decided to just walk so they could freshen up themselves. They were all laughing like crazy people while walking.

“Ahhh! Since when the moon has gotten bigger? Huh?” Taeyeon asked as she points the moon.

“Ya! You’re drunk!” Siwon said who was next to Taeyeon. He put his arm to her shoulder and looks at the moon. “The moon isn’t really big! It’s just because you’re too small for it!”

“Ya! How dare you!” Taeyeon said as she removes Siwon’s arms on her shoulders

Sooyoung and Donghae laugh so hard while watching the two. “Are they really our friends?” Donghae asked to Sooyoung still laughing

“I know, right?! How did they become our friends?!” Sooyoung said watching the two arguing

“Should we just let them by themselves?” Donghae asked Sooyoung making her stop from following Siwon and Taeyeon.

“You mean…leave them?” Sooyoung said bursting out in laughter, “Let’s go?”

They count 1 to 3 quietly and disappear without Taeyeon and Siwon noticing. They run as fast as they could and left the two alone. When they were finally tired from running, they decided to stop at the park and rest there for a while.

“I can’t believe what we just did! What kind of friends are we? How can we leave two drunken people all by themselves?” Sooyoung said panting heavily while still laughing

“I don’t know! I just hope they won’t curse us!” Donghae said as he breathes heavily

After finally catching her breath, Sooyoung went to the swing and sit. Donghae then follows her and sits beside her.

“You know what, I love going to the park ever since I was a kid!” Sooyoung said looking straight “it makes me happy for no reason”

“Well, isn’t that the purpose of parks?” Donghae asked just looking at her.

“Really? I didn’t think so! I thought the main purpose of parks is for people who were tired from walking or running to have rest!” Sooyoung said laughing to herself

“You’re crazy! How can we talk about two different parks?” Donghae said laughing on Sooyoung

“I know right?”

“Sooyoung, can I ask you something personal?”

“Sure!”

“Your parents are dead and you have no relatives, right? Then, where did you live after the accident?”

“After the accident, no one came to get me so I was sent to an orphanage. I wasn’t really going to stay there, I was just waiting for someone to claim me but no one ever came so the ajumma there took me in and just let me live at the orphanage. She treats me as if I was her kid. She became my second mom.” Sooyoung said playing at the ground with her feet. She then breathes heavily. “It’s been a long time! I should pay a visit!”

“Hearing it from you, you must have a good life there!” Donghae said

“Of course! Everyone is kind to me! They were all like a family to me!” Sooyoung said. She then stands up and look at Donghae “We should get going! It’s really late!”

“You go first! I’ll stay here for a while!”

“Arasso! Annyeong!” Sooyoung said as she leaves. She happily run and left him there almost look like a kid.

Donghae was just sitting at the swing the whole time. He was feeling the cold wind breeze blew on his soft skin. He made a little smile on his face, “Let’s create beautiful memories together from now on!”