Chapter 17: Double DATE?!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 21

As soon as the school bell rang, Siwon and Taeyeon quickly left. They knew that there was something going on. It was the first date of Siwon and Taeyeon together, though they weren’t officially on yet. Sooyoung and Donghae who were left by the two walked home together. Donghae was walking Sooyoung to her home. As they walked down the beautiful streets of Seoul, Donghae broke the silence.

“Don’t you think the two were being so unfair, right now?” Donghae Asked

“What’s unfair with that? Let them be! Unless, you wanted to be the 3rd party?” Sooyoung asked with one eyebrow raised

“Wae? Can’t I? Siwon and I have been together ever since we were kids! He couldn’t just left me because of a girl!”

“Ya! And “That” girl you are talking about is my best friend! Besides, that’s what makes them happy- to be with each other.” Sooyoung said looking at the sky, “All we got to do is be happy for them because they finally found their happiness!”

“How can you say that that’s what makes you happy?”

Sooyoung think deeply. How can you say that it’s what makes you really happy? She doesn’t know how but she knew that it was.

“Molla! But I do know that, you may don’t feel the happiest and yet you feel like every moment with him is forever!”

Suddenly, they passed by a game store.

“Want to have some play?”

-------0--------

Siwon was at the restaurant. He was sitting at the chair nervously. He was waiting for Taeyeon to come. Finally, Taeyeon arrived at the restaurant. All the nervous that Siwon felt were wiped away as soon as Taeyeon stepped in front of him. He stood up as soon as he saw her.

“I’m not late, right?” Taeyeon asked worriedly

“No! I came early. Have a seat!” Siwon said helping Taeyeon sit.

“Thanks!”

“You looked stunningly beautiful tonight!”

“Ya! It’s already awkward between us two!”

“I’m sorry if I made you feel awkward but that was true, you really are beautiful!”

“You know what? You and Donghae are really best of friends!”

“Why did you say so?”

“I remember how Sooyoung told me that Donghae was frightening for saying weird things when we went to your private resort.” Taeyeon said as she let out a laugh

“Really? I wonder what those two are probably doing right now!”

“Hmp, knowing Donghae, they would probably be playing together at some game store right now! There’s nothing that Sooyoung can’t do when she’s with Donghae!”

“You were right!” Siwon agreed, “Let’s eat first?”

-------0--------

Sooyoung and Donghae were now playing at the game house together. They have caught the attention of the customers there who were currently playing too as they were both doing an excellent job and winning consecutively.  And once again, they won at the game they are playing making the whole crowd cheer for them.

“Yes! We won!” Sooyoung exclaimed in happiness making her jumped to joy and hugged Hae.

“It’s not your first time winning, right?”

“Of course not! I’m just… just that HAPPY!”

“Well, you should get used to winning because the next time around, we’ll conquer the whole game store and win their prizes!”

They went to the counter and exchanged the ticket for a stuff toy. The lady at the counter gives them the biggest teddy bear one as they attain the 15000 tickets to get the biggest bear one.

“Waah! We got the biggest one!” Sooyoung exclaimed in extreme happiness, “How come we didn’t win against those two before?”

“It’s because we were being nice to them!” Donghae answered as they leave the store.

Suddenly, the lady at the store called them making them stop from going. The Lady run to them and gave them something.

“Here’s a necklace! It was an exclusive prize only for those who deserve it.” The lady said placing the necklace at the teddy bear

Sooyoung took a good look at it. She was captured by the necklace most especially to the pendant.

“It’s beautiful! But what’s the meaning of the pendant?” Sooyoung asked the lady

“Oh! The pendant? It’s a dream catcher! It was believed that you could catch dreams through it!” The Lady said while Sooyoung was looking at it, “It could help you achieve your dream!”

The Lady then went back to the store and left the 2 alone.

“A dream catcher! Nice catch, Choi Sooyoung! Looks like you’ll be able to achieve your dream!”

“And that was also thanks to your help!”

“Anytime you need me!”

 Sooyoung and Donghae then continue walking back home. Unnoticed that Sooyoung was holding Donghae’s arm as they head back home.

-------0--------

Siwon and Taeyeon were still at the restaurant. They were happily talking about some things.

“That was really funny!” Taeyeon exclaimed, “I didn’t know you were a humorous guy!”

“I’m glad that I made you laugh!” Siwon said, “How about you?”

“I’m not a humorous person but I want to share something!” Taeyeon said, “Back when Sooyoung and I were still juniors, there was once a guy. He was a transferee from Ilsan at KyungGi Province. This guy was really talented in everything and on first day, he was able to catch the entire girls’ heart at the school. He was sure kind and really funny. Then one day, this guy went to school on a program day. Usually if there’s a program, students don’t wear their school uniform and so when he arrived at school he’s not wearing school uniform instead, He was in all pink! He was wearing pink tight jeans and shirt, pink shoes and even his cell phone is pink! He was like VERY mad at pink!”

“Come on! A guy on pink? That’s impossible!”

“He even confidently confessed to everyone that he’s obsessed with pink! All the guys thought he was gay but still all the girls like him. But just then, what makes everyone shocked was when he did AEGYO!”

“What happened after that?”

“Everyone called him “Aegyo King”. But it wasn’t too long. He transferred into other school because of his father.”

“I still couldn’t believe that there was such guy who loves pink! I’ve never seen one! Actually, Donghae hates pink A LOT! It makes him sick!” 

“Really? Too Bad! Sooyoung likes Pink!”

“Well, people say that opposite attracts!”

“Yeah you’re right!”

"Anyhow, That Aegyo King might be great in pink since all girls still like him after it!" Siwon chuckled

Suddenly, a pianist played Taeyeon’s favorite musical piece, Beethoven’s Fur Elise. Taeyeon was immersed with tears as she heard it. Memories of her when she was little suddenly flashed into her mind. It was 9th of March when she received gift from her mother a jewelry box, and when she would open it, a little ballerina would dance across the musical piece.

“I know it’s kind of inappropriate to play it for such an occasion but I just want you to hear it once again, to remind you that even little ballerinas deserve a place to fit in- A space provided only for you to occupy, inside my heart!”

Another set of tears flow from Taeyeon’s eyes once again. His love for her is true and deep and she was the same to him too.

Day 21

It was a bright and beautiful day for the four of them As they start another day again. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were talking happily as they were chatting at the school’s lounge.

“Tell me, what did you guys do?” Sooyoung asked curiously. She asked excitedly as if she was more excited than Taeyeon.

“Well…um… I don’t know how I’m supposed to say it, but we dine in at some fancy restaurant. It was a bit awkward at first, of course, but then as we go along, the atmosphere changes and I feel like after all of it, I knew him even more!” Taeyeon said happily. Her happiness can’t be contained anywhere else. “There are actually things that I haven’t known about him that I just knew yesterday!”

“Like what?”

“Like, he is full of humor! I mean, I’ve never really seen him in such way! He actually surprised me last night! Well, he always surprises me every time we meet up!”

“Wow! LOVE it is INDEED!” Sooyoung said sarcastically.

“But I was just wondering, the last thing he told me, how did he know that I like Beethoven’s fur Elise? Did you perhaps tell him?”

“Of course not! Why would I when I know he would get such a big score at you!” Sooyoung said, “Besides, that guy is really a type of guy that would do everything to surprise you!”

“You know, only few people knew that I love that piece!”

“You know what? If I were him, I would know it just by looking at you! You were so obvious! You got these creepy and dork expressions whenever you would hear about Beethoven especially that fur Elise!”

“I doubt that!”

“That is TRUE?!”

“Well, maybe! Anyways, don’t think that you’ll go that easy!?” Taeyeon said as she changes the topic, “I want to hear about you and Hae!”

“What about me and Hae?”

“Come on! We’re not 7 anymore! Tell me!”

“What? There’s nothing special! We just went to the game store along our way and head back home! That’s it!”

“Liar! Knowing you and Hae, there’s no way it was all just that! He must have said something at you!”

“Said something like what?”

“You know confessions! Don’t- you dare to deny it!”

“There’s no such thing, ok? Well, I doubt you’ll consider this as “confession” but he did say something.” Sooyoung started, “He told me that… that I must not tell it to others! And I made a promise!”

“Ya! Choi Sooyoung!”

“Sorry! But I’m keeping my mouth shut! Besides, it was just some stories about his family which I trust- wouldn’t keep you interested. For the meanwhile, why don’t you tell me about your next step? Would it be, status: In a relationship?”

“I don’t know yet, we really didn’t talk about it! I mean, we just get to know each other and I like it that way! It’s keeping us from taking a step every second! I want to treasure every second of my life with him and I don’t want to miss a thing!”

“Well, that’s good! That’s very, very good! I’m so happy for you! No! I couldn’t be any happier for the both of you!”

“Thanks!”

“Just call me whenever you need me, ok? You know that I’ll always be here for you… just in case you went on panic attack!”

“That’s really sweet of you!” Taeyeon said sarcastically, “Sooyoung, do you still believe that Siwon is prince?”. Taeyeon’s face suddenly turned serious.

“I don’t really know but I’m keeping my hopes up that someday Prince would just appear in front of me and told me it was him!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! ^^

Last update for the day!

Got 2 new updates today! YAY!

Well, i hope you like it!

Please wait for the next update! ^^

 

Comments/Suggestion/Violent Reactions (If there is any) is ALLOWED! :)