Chapter 30: FIRST KISS?! :O

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Donghae and Sooyoung were now walking to meet the others. Sooyoung could walk now so there’s no need to be carried by Donghae. They were still a bit awkward because of what just happened to them. It was now Day 2 of their camping and they were still lost. As they were walking, they heard some noises. They hear a group of men talking.

“Maybe they were the same guys who attacked us!” Sooyoung whispered to Donghae.

“We need to be careful,” Donghae said as he went in front of Sooyoung, “Stay near to me!”

Sooyoung did as Donghae said. They were very careful and very attentive. They tried to see where that noise was coming. As they get nearer and nearer to the noise, the noise suddenly stops. This made Sooyoung nervous even more. They were searching everywhere they could be. Suddenly, Sooyoung shouts. They were at their back. Good thing, Donghae has quick reflexes and so he was able to hide Sooyoung at his back and face them.

Donghae saw one guy has an injury at his arm. He then recalled when they were attacked by the guys and Siwon was able to hurt one of them.

“You were the same guys from yesterday!” Donghae shouted

“Aish! Why do we keep on bumping on with you?” The wounded guy said

“But why is there only the 2 of you? Where’s the remaining three?” The other guy asked. He was their leader

“We got all separated!” Sooyoung answered nervously. She was still at Donghae’s back

“Looks like this team was really smart! They group themselves into 2 and entered the station 2!” The wounded guy said as he was approaching to them.

“What do you mean? We’re on the real station?” Donghae asked curious

“You don’t know? Ne! You are now on station 2 and your mission is on us!” The leader said taking out their 2nd mission.

“How would we know that you are telling us the truth?” Donghae asked back confirming if it was true or not

“You won’t! All you got to do is follow the instructions!” The leader said as he gives the 2nd mission to Donghae.

Both Donghae and Sooyoung read the 2nd mission on the paper. As they finished reading it, they were both curious and puzzled as what it means

“An order must be done?” Sooyoung asked

“Ne! You need to do what we asked you to!” The wounded guy answered smirking

“A KISS” The leader said making both Sooyoung and Donghae shocked

Sooyoung was very nervous as she knew completely that she has never had a boyfriend before which means that she hasn’t given yet her first kiss.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon were walking to their school back when they were freshmen. They were talking about each other’s first kiss

“I want to give my first kiss to my first boyfriend! If I got my first boyfriend, I’ll kiss him on our first official day that we were on a relationship!” Taeyeon said happily

“Me, I want to give my first kiss to my first boyfriend at the altar when we get married!” Sooyoung said shyly

“Really? Then, if you had your first boyfriend it means he’ll be your last too? Aww! That’s so sweet!”

“I don’t want to just give away my first kiss that easily! If I give it away that easily then it would mean that I’m very easy to give away myself so I won’t give away my first kiss until I got married!”

“Come on! Let’s run! We might be late for school!”

Donghae asked Sooyoung who was shaking at his back

“Sooyoung, are you alright?” Donghae asked worriedly

“What am I going to do?” Sooyoung answered shaking nervously

“Why? What’s the matter?”

“You know I never had a boyfriend!”

“So?”

“I still haven’t given away my first kiss!”

“What?”

“I’m afraid! I don’t want to give my first kiss to that guy!”

“Don’t worry! I won’t let him!”

“How?”

The leader was approaching them waiting for Sooyoung to kiss him. Suddenly, Donghae blocked him.

“Do you think I would let it happen?” Donghae said confidently

“It is the only way in order for you to pass the 2nd mission! If you don’t do it, you’ll lose!” The leader explained

“We don’t need to win here! I won’t let you do it just to be able to pass the 2nd mission and proceed to the 3rd mission!” Donghae said not letting any of them to get near to Sooyoung

“You were very naughty, huh? Then, shall I use my force to do it?” The leader asked. Donghae was still hiding Sooyoung at his back.

“Come on, dude! It wasn’t like he’s your girlfriend and besides that’s the only way! Your friend just needs to kiss and that’s it!” The wounded guy said trying to convince Donghae

When the leader was about to kiss Sooyoung, Donghae quickly faces Sooyoung and grab her to him. He then kissed her. All of them was shocked to what Donghae did, even Sooyoung. She couldn’t believe that Donghae would do something like that to her. But she thought that it’s better if it was Donghae rather than the leader. At least, she knew Donghae and she knew he did it to save her. Donghae then broke the kiss.

“Are you crazy?” The wounded guy asked still in shocked, “Now, there’s no way you’ll precede to the next station!”

“Why not? We only follow the instructions!” Donghae said, “Why? There’s nothing that says that she has to kiss you! So that means, any of us here can kiss her. Besides, we did follow the instruction!” Donghae explained which left all of them shocked.

Donghae was right, there’s nothing that says Sooyoung has to give her kiss to their leader. Sooyoung chuckled a little bit as they got to deceive them. The leader gave up and gives them the 3rd mission. He was amazed on how smart Donghae is. They then read the 3rd mission.

3rd mission: The next station will be at the falls. You need to gather at least 3 flags inside of the cave at the back of the falls. You will also find the 4th mission there and proceed to it. Be careful and be aware of any danger that you may face there. Good luck!

Before Sooyoung and Donghae could go there, Donghae asked for their prize as the 2nd mission says they will be awarded with foods and everything that they will need along their way. The leader gave it to them and congratulates them from being able to pass through them. They also wished Sooyoung and Donghae a good luck as they were now on their 3rd mission.

While they were on their way to the falls, they suddenly hear familiar voices. They turned around and saw Siwon, Taeyeon and Taecyeon. They quickly go to them.

“Sooyoung! How are you? Are you ok?” Taeyeon asked worriedly

“Ne! I’m alright!” Sooyoung said smiling

 “I’m glad you’re both safe! I heard from them that you were able to pass the 2nd mission!” Taecyeon said

“Ne! We were able to pass the 2nd mission!” Donghae said bragging, “The 3rd mission is at the falls. We must collect 3 flags!”

“Let’s go now!” Siwon said leading the way

They finally reached the 3rd station. They quickly look for the cave as soon as they reached the falls.

“There! Behind the falls!” Taeyeon said

They quickly went to the cave. Before they enter, they took out their flashlight and light it. They then quickly but carefully went inside of the cave. As soon as they entered, they feel the cold weird feeling that gives them Goosebumps. Taeyeon was hiding at Siwon’s back while Sooyoung was holding Donghae’s hand unknowingly. Taecyeon saw and smiled at himself.

 “Where could that 3 flags be?” Taeyeon asked trying to fight her fear

“It should be somewhere near here!” Siwon answered

“There! It’s there!” Taecyeon as he leads the way

They quickly went follow Taecyeon. Finally, as they get inside, they were shocked to see what was there. There are trials that need to be passed in order to go through and get the 3 flags located at 3 different corners. Thy divided themselves into 3.

“We need to divide ourselves into 3 in order to get the flags faster!” Donghae suggested

“It’ll be better I go all by myself!” Taecyeon said

“Then that means Soo and Hae will go together and Siwon-Oppa and I will go together” Taeyeon said

“Then, let’s do this!” Siwon said as they all start to move

They then started to separate and get the 3 flags. Luckily, no one of them got hurt and was successfully got the 3 flags. They then finally got the 4th mission. Much to their surprise, the 4th mission was the last mission. They were all very happy.

4th mission: Return to the camp using the map that was given to you.

“Wow! I can’t believe that we’ll be able to finish it finally” Sooyoung exclaimed

“But there are way too many turns and shortcuts that we must avoid!” Taeyeon said worriedly

“Don’t worry! You have me, remember? I know the way” Taecyeon said

Finally, they were able to succeed with their missions. They returned to the camp safely and successfully. They were very happy as they saw that they were the first one to go back to the camp.

Soon, all the other groups finally went back to the camp. Their camp leader finally announced the winner.

“Finally, after a long wait, the mission was over. The group that was able to finish the mission and do it successfully was none other than Siwon’s group!” The camp leader announced, “They will receive extracurricular points and certificate and so many things”

After that, their camp trip ended happily. They were all at the bus. They sat at the back with Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Siwon and Donghae. Taecyeon didn’t go with them and stay as he still needs something to do there. Sooyoung was sitting beside the window so her head was leaning on the window and enjoying the great view on their way. She was very happy and really had fun. It feels like she was recharged.

It didn’t take them long until they were finally backed to Seoul. They were in front of the school’s gate and was about to go home.

 “So, we’re going home?” Sooyoung asked looking at Taeyeon

“I guess?”

“Well then, Hae and I are going to send you home!” Siwon suggested

They then send Sooyoung and Taeyeon at their house. They all sat at the car in usual way. It took them 30 minutes to reach Taeyeon’s house. Sooyoung and Taeyeon both went out of the car and went in front of Taeyeon’s house.

“Oppa! Annyeong”

Taeyeon kiss Siwon at his cheeks and went back to Sooyoung. They both waved goodbye to them as they left.

-----0-----

As Donghae arrived at his house, he quickly went to his room and lie on his bed comfortably. He stands up and took something at his drawer. He took a box wrapped in a special gift wrap placed inside of an elegant hand-made paper bag. It was Sooyoung’s birthday gift for him. It turns out that he still hadn’t opened it yet.

He then put it on his lap as he sat at the bed and opened it. He slowly and gently opened as he doesn’t want to ruin it. He knew it completely that she effortly do it all by herself because she was that type of person. Before he could open it, he breathes heavily. And on 3, he opened it.

He then saw a book inside of it with an iPod in it. He took the book out and opened it. He then saw pictures of them all but mostly him and Sooyoung. He also saw some composed poems and short letters addressed to him. It was even put there the notes and arrows that he used before and a picture of the plant he gave to Sooyoung. She was consciously taking care of the plant and watching it grows.

He didn’t expect that Sooyoung would do something like that. He was touched and nearly-teared eyes. He then decided to take the iPod and listen to what’s inside of it. He put on the earphones and plays it.

Um…I don’t know how to start. Well, I guess, I better greet you first. HAPPY BIRTHDAY our playful FISH! J Today is your birthday and I hope that you you’ll have the happiest day of your life today. By the time you hear this, you’re probably in a quiet room alone, maybe in your room or in a special place. Actually, I wanted to tell you something. Just in case I wasn’t able to tell this to you personally, I hope that through this, you’ll know what I wanted to tell you and let you know. I’ve been foolish, Hae. I didn’t know anything about it. I was so innocent and I didn’t know how it felt until Yeonie told me. That’s when I’ve come to realize this: Lee Donghae, you’re the most important person in my life. And that… I LOVE YOU, Hae. I love you so much. I wish I knew this earlier and I could tell it to you but it took some time to realize this and courage to do this. I don’t know if you feel the same but I hope you do. But I want you to know too, I’m not hoping for any return and I just want to let you know my feelings. Just in case you don’t, I hope we can still be friends”

Donghae took the earphone out of his ears. He couldn’t believe it. He never expected that Sooyoung loves him. He thought that she only sees him as bestfriend and an Oppa. A tear had escaped his right eye without him noticing.

He suddenly feels mad at himself. He wanted to kill himself but he won’t do that. He then wanted to go and see her right now but it’s already late night. Besides, he must think of what to do first. If he only knows what her gift contains, he should have opened it as soon as she gave it to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AYO SHADOWS! XD

double update! ^^

Sorry for not updating for soooooo long.

I was just enjoying my life as now upcoming freshman in COLLEGE!

whhhaaaahhhh! College Life! I'm so excited :)

Well, i hope you like my update..

i've been really lame as you can see with my previous chapters, it was... EPIC FAIL!

but i'm trying my best to keep up... and...

it's coming to an end! :(

I've decided to end it with 35 chapters so... *cries*

but hey! I got a new fanfic in my mind! And... it's gonna be SooHae again ^^

well you can say, i am a SooHae addict! WHAHAHAHAH.... AND I AM PROUD! XD

enjoy reading my latest update! I'll update soon~ ^^