Chapter 21: CONFESSION!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 27

It was late night when they went to the school ground and meet the others. Taeyeon and Sooyoung were both excited. Sooyoung was a little nervous as she was confident to finally say her feelings to the person she loves, Donghae. As they arrived at the place, they saw everyone there. Taeyeon quickly went to Siwon who was meeting them halfway.

“Mianhae, if we were late!” Taeyeon apologized cutely

“It’s ok! Donghae still haven’t come yet!” Siwon said

“Where is he?” Sooyoung asked

“He’s still probably on his way!”

“You guys go; I’ll meet him at the gate!” Sooyoung said running back to the gate

Sooyoung was waiting patiently to the school gate for Donghae. She was carrying her gift for him with her. She couldn’t calm herself. She was walking back and forth there thinking of what she should do when he finally comes. She was very nervous

“Ah! What am I going to do? I’m getting all nervous!” Sooyoung said to herself

Suddenly she saw light of car approaching. She then breathes deeply and turned around. It was now finally Donghae who arrived. She puts a very lively and warm smile on her face as she saw Donghae went out of the car. Donghae quickly went to Sooyoung.

“Hae-Oppa!” Sooyoung said calling out his name

“Oh, Soo! What are you doing here?” Donghae asked going near to her, “Are they all inside already?”

“Ne! You were the only one that we are waiting for!” Sooyoung exclaimed, “Let’s go?”

“Wait!”

Donghae breathes deeply. He was nervous too. Sooyoung looked at him weirdly. After that, Donghae smiles at her.

“Waeyo?” Sooyoung asked worriedly

“Ah! Nothing!”

“Come on! I know that! Tell me!”

“Nothing! I’m just nervous! Let’s go?” Donghae said as he was about to go inside but then Sooyoung stopped him

“Wait!” Sooyoung said

She was suddenly shaking. She then gives him her present. It was a box wrapped in a special gift wrap placed inside of an elegant hand-made paper bag.

“What is this?” Donghae Asked curiously

“Ah! It’s my…um…a Gift! For you!” Sooyoung said nervously, “Happy Birthday, Lee Donghae!”

Sooyoung couldn’t look at his eyes directly and could only look down. She was very nervous and it was very obvious. Donghae then smiled widely. He didn’t expect Sooyoung would give him a gift.

“Thank you so much, Choi Sooyoung!” Donghae thanked happily

“Actually, I wanted to say something to you!” Both Sooyoung and Donghae said in unison

“You go first!” Donghae said

“Ani! You go first! What is it?” Sooyoung Asked

Donghae then let out a small box from his pocket. He showed it to Sooyoung. He then slowly and slowly opened it revealing a small circled shaped ring with a heart diamond on top of it. Sooyoung was shocked to see it. She was speechless

“Hae! Wha-what is this?” Sooyoung asked still shocked

“Is it beautiful?”

“Ne! It’s-it’s very…very beautiful!”

“I’m actually planning to give it to someone!” Donghae said shyly, “Do you think she will like this?”

Sooyoung was shocked what Donghae just asked her. She has never seen or heard Donghae asked her something like that. “He’s giving it to someone? But to who? I wonder to whom he is giving it to!” Sooyoung thought to herself

“Ne! There’s no way she won’t like it!” Sooyoung said, “But to whom are you giving it to?”

Donghae was quiet for a moment. It made Sooyoung even more nervous. She was shaking all over. She wanted to know to whom he is giving it to. She then asked him again.

“To whom are you giving it to?”

“Actually, I’m only telling you this because you are the closest friend I ever had!” Donghae said, “I’m giving it to a very special girl…Tonight!”

“Really? To whom?”

“I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend!”

Sooyoung was now in total shock. He was going to ask this girl to be his girlfriend. She was afraid to know who it is but she was hoping that it would be her. She pulls herself up and asks him for the last time.

“Who’s the girl?”

“Actually, you know her! It’s… It is… It is Jihyun!”

Sooyoung was shocked to hear it from Donghae. She didn’t expect it. It was like her whole heart was being stabbed very deeply and was torn into pieces.

“I was surprised myself. I never thought that I would actually like her. I got to know her because of Siwon. Ever since I was a kid, I always find the person that I would give my heart to and now I have found her!”

Sooyoung’s tears suddenly flow. Donghae saw it but she quickly hugged him because she doesn’t want him to see her crying.

“I’m… I am truly really happy for you!” Sooyoung said trying to put a normal voice, “I wish that it’ll go successful. ANI! I know it’ll be!”

Sooyoung was crying so hard silently not letting Donghae to found it out. She tries to stop her tears from flowing but it just can’t. Her heart was really in such a great pain. She then wipes her tears carefully not trying to ruin her make-up.

“Are you ok?” Donghae asked her worriedly

“Ne! Of course! It’s just I’m too happy for you!” Sooyoung said wiping her tears.

She then sighed heavily and broke their hug. She smiled widely to Donghae as if nothing happened. They then went inside to meet everyone.

Everyone greeted Donghae happily. They were singing him a birthday song. Everyone was so happy except for Sooyoung. She was hiding her sadness through her fake smile which no one notices, even Donghae.

They then all greeted him one by one and give their gifts to him. After that, Donghae was given a privilege to give his thanks. He then stood up in front of them all. Everyone was excited to what he is about to say. Everyone was quiet as Donghae started his speech.

“I actually wanted to give my deepest and most sincere appreciation to everyone who made this wonderful night a very successful and joyful night. I also want to give my warmest gratitude to my friends who never forgets me and was always by my side.  Actually, tonight, I wanted to make a very special announcement.” Donghae said as he went in front of Jihyun, “…I, Lee Donghae, was asking this very beautiful lady in front of me. Choi Jihyun, would you like to be my girlfriend?”

 Donghae then took out the box which contains the ring and opened it before Jihyun. Everyone was shocked. They never thought Donghae would actually do that and they never thought he likes Jihyun as he never shows interest to her unlike to Sooyoung when they first met. Jihyun’s tears flow as she answered Donghae’s proposal with a “yes”. Everyone was touched. Donghae puts the ring at Jihyun’s finger and give her a tight hug. Just then when everyone gathered, Sooyoung go away. Taeyeon saw her and follows her.

Sooyoung went to the garden house. She was crying so hard. Taeyeon then saw her. She didn’t know what to do. She then run to her and hugged her tightly. She felt bad to Sooyoung as she knows how painful it is for her. In her entire life, she has never liked someone so much. She was crying hard too.

“Soo! Everything will soon be ok! I’m here for you! Don’t worry!” Taeyeon said. There are many words to say but she was running out of it to say to her. She doesn’t know how to cheer her up and comfort her bestfriend and almost sister.

“Yeonie, why is it like that?” Sooyoung said still crying so hard, “Why is it so painful? It was like my whole heart was being stabbed and cut and torn into pieces. I couldn’t even feel anything anymore. It was all complete great pain!”

“Mianhae, Sooyoung! I didn’t know that this would happen! I’m really sorry! If I only know, I would have not force you to come here and tell it to him!”

“You don’t have to blame yourself! It’s not your fault. Besides, it’s my own choice too! And I still haven’t told him yet!”

“Really? But Why?”

“I was about to say it to him but he showed me that box and told me he was going to ask a girl to be his girlfriend. He already told to me it was Jihyun!” Sooyoung said crying even harder, “I’m so stupid! I’m so so stupid to think he’ll like me back!”

Taeyeon was trying to comfort her. It was hard for her to see Sooyoung like that. It was like she could also feel the pain Sooyoung feels. After 30 minutes of just staying there, Sooyoung then stand up from sitting at the chair there.

“Where are you going?” Taeyeon asked worriedly

“I’ll go home! I don’t think I can show myself to them like this!”

“I’ll go with you!”

“No! Just stay here! I can take care of myself! I just need to rest! Just tell the others that I already go home!” Sooyoung said as she leaves Taeyeon

Taeyeon wanted to be there for her but it was Sooyoung who told her to stay there. She could only watch her best friend leave miserably and heartbroken. She then fixes herself and went back to the others.

As soon as Siwon saw Taeyeon, he quickly went to her. He notices the sad face of Taeyeon which later was changed with smile when she notices him.

“Are you ok?” Siwon asked Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just nods with a smile face not trying to make him worry. Donghae then went to Taeyeon.

“Yeonie, have you seen Soo? I can’t find her anywhere else. I’ve been searching for her!” Donghae said worriedly

“Um… Actually, Sooyoung already go home!” Taeyeon said in a weak tone

“Why? Is she ok?” Donghae was even more worried

“She’s not feeling well. She told me that she’ll go first!” Taeyeon said.

Donghae was a bit sad to hear it. He actually wanted to spend time with Sooyoung on his birthday and shares his happiness with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A SAD update?

I feel bad for Soo.  ;(

Dont worry! It doesnt mean he doesnt like her, right?

Anyway, hope you like my new update XD

Keep the comments coming! XD It's all well appreciated

SooHae is LOVE ♥♥♥

Shadows Fighting!