Chapter 15: AWKWARD!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 18

It was a normal day. They were all at their seats, chatting.

“Ya! Soo, Want to come with us?” Siwon invited “We’re going to our house! My parents are coming back here from the states!”

“Ne! Let’s go!!! Let’s meet Siwon’s parents!” Taeyeon said happily convincing Sooyoung

Sooyoung looked at Donghae who’s sitting next to her. “Are you coming too?” Sooyoung asked him

“Of course! Siwon will kill me if I don’t!” Donghae said with a smile imprinted on his face. “You should come! His parents are expecting you two!”

“What do you mean?”

“Siwon here is a mama’s boy so he kind of tells to his mom about you guys!” Donghae said mocking Siwon

“YAH! Lee Donghae! Who’s a mama’s boy between us two?” Siwon exclaimed

Sooyoung then laughs from Siwon and Donghae’s actions. Both girls look at each other and decided to watch them with their hands on their faces and their elbow on their desk. The 2 stop arguing after noticing the other two girls.

“What are you doing?” Siwon asked curiously

“Watching you guys fight!” Taeyeon said frankly still not moving from their positions

“Watching you two fights gives us a lot of benefits!” Sooyoung said, “Like who’s the mama’s boy?”

“I can’t believe you two are!” Taeyeon said laughing so hard, “That’s so unbelievable and very hilarious!”

“Oh! So you two loved watching us fight?”

Siwon and Donghae looked at each other and on 3 they all stand up and run. They all separate ways. Siwon was chasing Taeyeon who took the front door while Donghae was chasing Sooyoung who took the back door. All the teachers were at the faculty so it was impossible that there is someone who’ll saw them running at the hallway.

Taeyeon took the way to the rooftop. Right now, she can’t think of anything only to run. She quickly went to the roof top to hide there. As soon as she opened the door, she quickly stops from running and breathes heavily. She needs to catch her breath as she was losing it. She was panting so hard that she didn’t even notice that she left the door opened. As she was catching her breath, Siwon then came that made Taeyeon jump from surprise.

“Wait!~ Just…Let me… catch my breath!” Taeyeon said as she continues panting.

“I guess I finally know the reason why you hate running!” Siwon said as he chuckles watching Taeyeon panting so hard.

“You do?”

“Yeah! Don’t you think I don’t know! Remember our last P.E. Class? I heard from Mr. Park about it! You hate running because you get so exhausted and that you starts to lose your breath easily!” Siwon said as he slowly comes near to her, “Too bad, Sooyoung isn’t here to help you!”

“Ya! Of course not!” Taeyeon said as she slowly step by step move away from Siwon.

It was raining outside; Taeyeon was one step away from getting wet. There was no cover on the rooftop so she would most likely be able to get wet. She was on her way to make her last step backward to get wet when suddenly Siwon took her by hand and pull her to him. He hugged her tightly as if Taeyeon was going to get hurt. Taeyeon tried to move away but Siwon stopped her.

“Don’t move! You might get wet!” Siwon said to Taeyeon still hugging her tight.

Taeyeon didn’t know what to do. She felt like her whole body was frozen and she couldn’t move a single inch of her body away from him. She can even hear his heart beat. And she was sure enough that Siwon was feeling her heart beating faster and faster. After minutes of just staying still like that, Siwon then carefully let go of Taeyeon. Taeyeon was just looking down.

“I’m sorry for my actions! I just~”

“…wanted to protect me from getting wet, right?”

“Ne! And…”

“And?”

Siwon just smiled brightly and widely to Taeyeon. “They might be looking for us already, let’s go!” Siwon said as he leads the way. Taeyeon just follow him and not saying any word to him.

Still with full of awkwardness filling their atmosphere as they go back to their room, Taeyeon and Siwon went back quietly. As they arrive to their room, they saw Sooyoung and Donghae packing their things.

“Oh! You guys are here!” Donghae said as he saw them coming.

“Ne!” Siwon responded cheerfully not letting Donghae and Sooyoung suspect on them.

They quickly went back to their table and fix their things too. After they all fixed their things, they all separate to go home. Siwon and Donghae took their way while Sooyoung and Taeyeon went straight to Taeyeon’s home. They need to prepare for the arrival of Siwon’s parents. Sooyoung was helping Taeyeon to pick a dress while sitting at the bed.

“Did something happen between you and Siwon?” Sooyoung asked

“Nothing, really!”

“You two seemed awkward when you went back to the classroom!”

“We do?” Taeyeon responded pretending that she don’t know what Sooyoung is talking about                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

“Well, no matter what, I can feel the total “Chemistry” in you two. I mean the way, Siwon looks at you. There’s no word to describe!” Sooyoung said, “Every girl in our school is so jealous of you. I guess that’s also one reason why no girls dare to go near to him, because he’s taken!”

Taeyeon paused from what she is doing. She then remembers every moment she had with Siwon. She then realized that Sooyoung is right. Taeyeon has an oppa so she knows and understands boys but no matter how she looks at it, Siwon is different. The way he treats her, it’s even harder for her to define his actions. She couldn’t tell if those were just his nature or it’s different when it comes to her. She has never seen Siwon close that much with others girls than her but she wasn’t sure enough.

After hours of waiting, it was finally the time. They were all at Siwon’s house. Siwon was still at the airport waiting for his parents while the three of them were already there. They were at the lounge.

Taeyeon was wearing a purple wavy dress with cream high heels and her hair straight lay down naturally showing her matured yet girly side while Sooyoung was wearing a pink dress paired with white heels and her hair curled at the end indicating her feminine side. As for Donghae, he doesn’t seem to care much about his looks and just go with a mid buttoned blue polo-shirt and black pants with his hair a little messed making him look even more handsome. Donghae was wandering around while the two girls were just sitting at the big wide sofa.

“I didn’t know Siwon’s place is this big!” Taeyeon exclaimed breaking the silence going around the whole room

“Ne! It’s big and peaceful!” Donghae said facing the two girls

“Siwon isn’t an only child, right?” Sooyoung asked, “Yet it was so quiet around!”

“Oh, you’re talking about his older sister? Jiwon-noona is an out-going type of person so most of the time she’s not here!” Donghae said approaching the two, “But I’m sure she’s here. She might be still at her room!”

“I heard my name!” A girl from nowhere said.

It was Jiwon- Siwon’s older sister. She is a year older than them. She also studies at the same school of them. Jiwon then came in.

“Noona!” Donghae exclaimed

“Aigoo! So, my dongsaeng’s friends are here!” Jiwon said coming to Sooyoung and Taeyeon. They quickly stand up from their seat and greeted Jiwon

“I’m Kim Taeyeon! Annyeong Haseyo!” Taeyeon greeted warmly

“Omo! You’re so cute! Ahh! I suddenly want to have a little sister! You girls are so beautiful!” Jiwon exclaimed, “So you’re Yeonie- the one Siwon’s mostly talking about!”

“Ne?” Taeyeon asked in shock. She was shocked to hear what Jiwon has said

“And he was right, you’re indeed beautiful!” Jiwon praised, “But you’re a little… Well, it doesn’t really matter!”

Jiwon was very warm and friendly to them. She was really kind but a little rebellious. She hates her parents because they were always gone and taking their company as first priority. Jiwon then looked at Sooyoung.

“And you are…?” Jiwon asked Sooyoung for her name

“Annyeong Haseyo! I’m Choi Sooyoung!” Sooyoung greeted cheerfully. Jiwon paused for a moment after hearing Sooyoung’s name.

“You…Your name is Sooyoung?” Jiwon asked with a surprised expression

“Ne! Waeyo?” Sooyoung asked back

“Aniyo! I just suddenly remember someone. She also has the same name as yours!” Jiwon said smiling brightly while shaking her head, “They’ll be here in a minute! Let’s wait outside!”

“Ne!” They all answered and follow Jiwon to the exit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Hello! Moshi! Moshi! ^^

Updated 2 chapters today!

YEHEY!!!

I hope you all like this!

it's quite a tough time for me since it's our exam week! :'(

Anyway, enjoy!

SooHae is LOVE

Shadows jjang!