Chapter 28: Back-To- School

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Sooyoung was fixing her hair while looking at the mirror. Today is her start of coming back to school. She almost couldn’t believe it. She’s finally back to Seoul and now she was even staying at Taeyeon’s house. She’s always grateful to Mrs. Kim.

Suddenly, Taeyeon knocked to her door

“Soo? Are you through?”

“Yes!”

“Well, meet you downstairs!”

“Ok!”

Sooyoung then made final touch-ups to her face and off to go. She took her bag and went downstairs. “Annyeong Haseyo!” Sooyoung greeted cheerfully

“Oh! Sooyoung, Good morning!” Mrs. Kim said, “Come and join us here!”

“Thank you!” Sooyoung said as she sat down the chair

“How was your sleep?” Mr. Kim asked Sooyoung

“Of course, she sleeps soundly! She’s so excited in coming back to school!” Taeyeon said

“That’s good, Sooyoung”

They then finished eating. Mr. Kim went to the company while Mrs. Kim stayed at their house. Sooyoung and Taeyeon both went to school together. They were walking together to school.

“it’s been so long, isn’t it Sooyoung?” Taeyeon said, “I missed walking with you to school!”

“Ne! Me too!”

“Do you know how sad I was whenever I go to school and go back home? I was walking alone all by myself!

“Mianhae, Yeonie!” Sooyoung said, “But I know you’re not alone because there is Siwon”

“Well, that’s true!”

Finally, they reached their school. They entered their classroom together happily. Suddenly came Siwon and Donghae at their back.

“Good Morning Girls!” They greeted

“Good morning, Oppa” Taeyeon greeted back happily to Siwon

“Good morning Fish!” Sooyoung teased, “Good Morning, Siwon-Oppa!”

“OH!” Taeyeon exclaimed, “That- Now I know why it sound so familiar when Jihyun called Hae ‘Fish’! It reminds me of you!”

“Me?”

“Oh, ne! Yeonie is right!” Siwon agreed, “Because the only person that calls Hae ‘Fish’ is Soo! Whenever they’ll have misunderstandings, Sooyoung would call Hae ‘Fish’ to !”

Suddenly, the bell rang and their teacher finally came in. Ms. Baek was so excited to come inside of their classroom. It was because she was so excited to see Sooyoung again. It’s been really so long since Sooyoung last attends class.

“Sooyoung! It’s nice to see you back!” Ms. Baek said happily

“Ne, Songsaegnim!”

“Shall we start our class?” Ms. Baek asked her class

“NE” Everyone answered cheerfully

Finally the bell rang. They were all at the cafeteria when suddenly Jiwon came.

“SOOYOUNG!!!” Jiwon shouted as she hugs Sooyoung tightly, “I missed you SO MUCH!”

“Yeah! It’s figures!” Sooyoung said

They then all sat down and eat their snacks.

“I can’t believe Soo is here again! It felt like years when you left!”

“Kuraeyo, Unnie?” Sooyoung laughed

“Korom!”

“Anyway, when I heard that you’ll be back in school, I brought this!” Jiwon then took out a box. Sooyoung opened it and saw cookies

“WOW! Cookies! They’re my favorite!” Sooyoung exclaimed

“It is?” Jiwon asked surprised

“Ne! Especially the ones with Apple flavor! They’re really tasty!”

“What a coincidence! Those are Apple flavor cookies!”

“REALLY???” Sooyoung said, “Thank you so much, unnie!”

“So Soo likes Apple flavor cookies? Wow!”

“You should eat it, Soo! Those are really tasty! Jiwon-unnie is a baker expert!”

“Ne! Jiwon-noona bakes really well!”

“Yeah! Sure! I will!” Sooyoung said taking a bit of a cookie. She chews it very well and was very happy. She liked the cookies.

“Unnie! It’s so tasty!” Sooyoung exclaimed, “Gomawoyo, unnie!”

“Noona, how about ours?” Donghae said making a cute face

“Aigoo, I know you’ll ask for it too! Luckily, I prepared some cookies!” Jiwon said as she gives them cookies too.

“Unnie! You’re really are a Cookie-expert!” Jihyun said

“But you know, Jiwon-noona can’t be just the only person to give something to the Shikshin” Donghae said giving Sooyoung her favorite snack. Sooyoung was very happy to it.

Suddenly, all the girl students were yelling and going crazy. It was as if there was a superstar at the school.

“Aigoo! What was happening here?” Taeyeon asked

“Must be about a boy again!” Jiwon said, “You know, some girls here are really die-hard fangirls!”

Suddenly, Taeyeon saw a familiar face. She couldn’t tell who it really was as the crowd around them was going crazy. Finally, she was able to recognize the face. It was…

“Oppa?” Taeyeon said

Sooyoung then turned around and saw Taecyeon.

“Oppa!” Sooyoung said laughing. She was so happy to see him there. She hugged Taecyeon so tight that it almost made Donghae gets mad. Sooyoung then broke the hug. “You could do that?”

“Do what?” Taecyeon asked innocently

“That! The girls were gone crazy!”

Taecyeon turned around and saw the girls, “Oh! Well, it figures!”

“Oppa, why are you here?” Taeyeon asked

“I was just about to take something here and decided to visit you guys since I’m already here!” Taecyeon said, “May I join?”

“Sure!” Sooyoung said as she let Taecyeon sit beside her. Sooyoung’s attention was all at him.

“Oppa! I haven’t thank you yet for everything! Words may probably not be enough to thank you for everything!” Sooyoung said, “But thank you!”

“Soo!” Taecyeon said taking Sooyoung’s hands, “You know, I’ll do everything for you! It’s because you are that special for me!”

“Korom, I’ll be serving the best service for you, your highness!” Sooyoung said taking the snack that Donghae gives to her giving to Taecyeon. Donghae saw it and was clenching his fist. He can’t bear watching them together and acting like that. Even Siwon and Taeyeon noticed Donghae’s reaction.

Suddenly, Taecyeon saw Jiwon. They look at each other making everyone else noticed it.

 “Unnie, Oppa, do you know each other?” Taeyeon asked. Sooyoung then realized everything.

“Omo! Oppa, don’t tell me~” Sooyoung said

“It’s been a long time, Jiwon” Taecyeon greeted

“Ne, you too, Taecyeon”

“Oh my gosh!” Sooyoung said impressing all of them with her straight English speaking

“Waeyo?” Siwon asked. He don’t know what was going on

“Yeonie, do you remember when we were in grade school? Taecyeon-Oppa was courting a girl for the first time and that girl is Jiwon-unnie!”

“Noona, is it true?” Donghae asked Jiwon

“Shall we tell them?”

Jiwon was the most popular in school when she was in 3rd year high school. All the guys in their school would go after her and court her but Jiwon never goes out with any of them. She was broken-hearted by her first love.

One time, she was going home when it was raining heavily. She got bumped into a girl who was soaked in rain.

“I’m so sorry!”

Jiwon gave to the girl her umbrella and goes away. While walking, she was about to cross the street when a car came and almost bump her. Luckily, a guy was able to save her.

“Are you ok?” The guy asked

She pushed him away and stands up. She then continues to walk but the guy stopped her.

“Wait! You’ll get sick” The guy took her hand and run away to a safe place. The guy took out a handkerchief and gives it to her.

“Wipe yourself” The guy said. There was a moment of silence.

 “I’m Taecyeon, Kim Taecyeon! And you are?”

“Jiwon, Choi Jiwon!”

“Oh! So you are the oldest daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Choi, the owner of Choi group of companies!”

“You know?”

“My dad is business partners with Mr. Lee who is business partners with Mr. Choi. Besides I believe that you are going to the same school as I am!”

From then on, Jiwon and Taecyeon were always together. They even end up together as a couple but then there was this guy who loves Jiwon. He couldn’t accept that Taecyeon was her boyfriend and so he set him up. That guy knew Sooyoung and so he paid 3 guys to harassed Sooyoung and set him up. The 3 guys weren’t really harassing her but just want Taecyeon to get beat up but Taecyeon was too strong and so they didn’t succeed. Unfortunately, Taecyeon and the other 3 were punished to enter military for 2 years. Because of that Taecyeon decided to leave Jiwon. Since then they never meet again until today.

“Shall we tell them?”

“It’s better that we kept it to ourselves!”

Jiwon then smiled to Taecyeon.