Chapter 20: Goodbye, Hello!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 25

It was a rainy day today. The teachers couldn’t discuss properly because of the heavy rain.

“Aigoo! The sky is so clear just a while ago and now it’s all dark!” A teacher said while looking at the window.  All the teachers were sitting in front of their computers at the Teacher’s office. They were all having a break from their class.

“From the looks of it, it’ll rain until tomorrow! We won’t be able to teach the students with a bad weather so let’s just let them have a free time today!” Ms. Baek said As she drinks her cup of coffee.

“You’re right!” The teacher said agreeing on Ms. Baek’s statement and head back to her table.

Meanwhile, all the students were just chatting around having their own world. Sooyoung was sitting beside the window and was just watching the rainfall. Her expressions were indescribable. Taeyeon and Siwon and Donghae were all talking about a certain topic when Taeyeon notices Sooyoung who’s starring in a blank space.

“Ya! Soo! Are you ok?” Taeyeon said touching Sooyoung lightly trying to catch her attention.

“Oh! Ne!” Sooyoung responded with a smile on her face, “Yeonie, what does rain means for you?”

Taeyeon just looked strangely at Sooyoung. “To me, heavy rain means that another day is about to start again!” Sooyoung said to Taeyeon while looking at the window once more.

“Sooyoung!” Taeyeon said in a worried tone

“Just like the rain, I want to start a new day again with a new life.”

“Sooyoung, what do you mean?”

“I’ll start another life again. I’ll forget all about the past and struggle for tomorrow!”

“But why would you do that? And didn’t you promise to Prince? If you forget about the past, it’s like you are forgetting about him too!”

“I may not be able to fulfill my promise. However, if we’re really destined to meet again, it’ll come no matter what. Right now, I want to just forget everything!”

Taeyeon couldn’t understand Sooyoung. She didn’t know what’s going on with her. She wanted to Ask Sooyoung but she knew Sooyoung wasn’t in the mood to tell her everything. The bell rang and they all went to the cafeteria. Sooyoung was a little weird and it obviously worries Taeyeon. When they all went to the cafeteria, Taeyeon went back to their room and talk to Sooyoung. Sooyoung wouldn’t move an inch away from her seat.

“Soo? Are you ok?” Taeyeon Asked worriedly as she found herself at Donghae’s seat beside her best friend

“I don’t know. I feel a little…weird!” Sooyoung answered weakly, “It feels like something is missing!”

“What do you mean? Earlier, you told me that you would forget everything and start over again, what does that mean? Are you really going to forget about it? If you do, it means you’ll also forget the promise you made with Prince!”

“It’s weird, I just wanted to stop it even though I feel like he’s somewhere near me!” Sooyoung said lifting her head up, “I myself don’t understand too! Sometimes, I just forget about him. Most of the time, I totally had forgotten him and our promise! I would remember about him again whenever I was reminded!”

“Do you have any idea why it is so?”

Sooyoung was thinking very deeply. She wanted to know why. She feels like the answers were right in front of her face. She’s been taking her time to figure it all out. Just then, the bell rang and all the students return to their room.

For the entire day, they did nothing but just chat around. The rain has stopped and it’s time for them to go home. Sooyoung was still pale. On their way home, they all walked together to the school’s gate.

“Guys, are you heading home?” Jihyun Asked

“Ya! Jihyun! Are you planning something?” Siwon Asked, “You should go home! It’s your first day at school so you shouldn’t waste time and just study!”

“Arasso!” Jihyun replied

Jihyun’s driver finally came and took Jihyun to their home.

“Oppa! Annyeong!” Jihyun said as she waves, “Yeonie, Soo, Annyeong!”

“Ne! Annyeong!” Taeyeon said back

“Hae-Oppa, annyeong!” Jihyun said as she found herself inside of the car sitting at the back

“Ya! Be careful on your way home! Go home safely!” Donghae said As Jihyun leaves.

Unknowingly, Sooyoung was walking away. She looks like wasn’t in herself, as if she was lost. Taeyeon saw her and go with Sooyoung normally so the guys won’t suspect something. They then follow after them.

“Oh! Soo! Let’s go home together!” Taeyeon said to change the atmosphere

“Ha? Waeyo?” Sooyoung Asked innocently

“Ya! What do you mean “Why?”? Taeyeon Asked

“You always go home together, right?” Donghae Asked confused with Sooyoung

“Ne! But why must I go to your house?” Sooyoung Asked looking at Taeyeon

“Yeonie said that, “Let’s go home together” she didn’t say you would go to her house!” Donghae said, “Soo, are you alright? I didn’t saw you at the café earlier!”

“Ya, Hae! What do you mean you didn’t saw Soo at the café? Soo went there; it’s just that you are too busy so you weren’t able to see her!” Taeyeon exclaimed

“Is it true, Siwon?”

“Ne! Soo was at the café! You really didn’t saw her? Are you sure?” Siwon said

“But Soo was quiet during the entire was hours!”

“Ya! Hae! What has gotten to you? You’ve been somewhere else lately! Soo was talking with me for the entire was hours!” Taeyeon yelled out trying to cover-up Sooyoung.

Finally they reached the streets to which Sooyoung’s house was located.

Sooyoung turned around to them and smiled to them, “See you guys tomorrow!” She said happily waving goodbye to them. She then goes away leaving the 3 on their own. Both Siwon and Taeyeon looked at Donghae

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Donghae Asked confused

“Aren’t you going to walk her to her house?” Taeyeon Asked Donghae

“What do you mean?”

“You always walk her to her house, have you forgotten?”

“Oh! I just thought…maybe she didn’t want me to walk her to her house. She’s been weirdly quiet and grown a little distant from me recently!” Donghae responded leaving the 2 confused

“Ya! Did something happen between you two?” Siwon Asked Donghae

“Nothing in particular!”

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon Asked again

“Ne!” Donghae said finally catching a cab, “I got to go, Annyeong!”

Donghae then ride at the cab and go. Taeyeon and Siwon were both wondering what has gotten to their friends. It makes them worried about them. They were normally wasn’t like that. When Donghae reached his house, he head to his room and lie on his bed. He was staring at the ceiling for hours without moving an inch. It was like he was thinking of something.

“Do you really mean that?”

Day 26

It was another day for them. Everyone was chatting around just like those normal days. Sooyoung was back to normal again and it confuses Taeyeon even more. Though, Sooyoung was back to the normal, it was like she was even more lively and energetic this day and she couldn’t figure out why. As they were talking, she dares to Ask Sooyoung about yesterday.

“Soo, did you finally figure it out?” Taeyeon Asked

“Figure out?” Sooyoung repeated, “Mmm. I thought that there was really no reason why and maybe it just came naturally because for 10 years I’ve been living at the past so I didn’t bother to figure it out!”

“Oh! Really?” Taeyeon said in a weak voice, “That’s good! Good for you!”

“Oh! By the way, let’s go home together after school!” Sooyoung said happily, “I promised your Oppa that I will come home tonight! He messaged me last night!”

“Really? So you two finally got to communicate again?”

“Ne! He said he would tell me a lot of stories when he was still at the military! He wants to meet Siwon and Hae too”

“Really? Now I know why mom is so nervous!”

There was a storm today so their class was shortened. All the students went home early. When they got out, they saw Taeyeon’s older brother. Taeyeon and Sooyoung went to him happily.

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” Taeyeon was shocked to see her Oppa at their school

“I came to pick you up!” Taeyeon’s Oppa was messing Taeyeon’s hair, “Aigoo! You’re still short from the last time we met!”

“Oppa?!” Taeyeon yelled fixing her hair     

He is Taecyeon, Taeyeon’s older brother. He is now attending Seoul University. Taecyeon was tall compared to Taeyeon. He too is talented. He can rap and dance. And he is one smart kid too. Ever since he was young, he always get the valedictorian spot.

“Oh! Soo! Nice to see you again. It’s been a while!” Taecyeon greeted Sooyoung

“Ne! I didn’t thought you would actually come here. What was it feels like coming here at the school after you graduated here?” Sooyoung said

“It’s like I was back at the old days!” Taecyeon said laughing, “Aigoo! Soo, what have you done? You’ve grown so much taller now! Unlike Yeonie…”

“Oppa?!” Taeyeon yelled once again. Taecyeon then notices Siwon and Donghae.

“Annyeong Haseyo! I’m Choi Siwon! It’s nice meeting you for the first time!” Siwon greeted

“Choi Siwon?” Taecyeon chuckled, “Ah! Jiwon’s younger brother, right?”

“Oppa, you know Jiwon-unnie?” Taeyeon Asked curiously

“Let’s go! It’s cold here! Come inside of the car. Mom and Dad are waiting for us!”

They then all went inside of the car. Sooyoung was sitting at the front seat next to Taecyeon who was driving while Siwon, Taeyeon and Donghae sat at the backseat. They all notices how Sooyoung and Taecyeon is so close to each other. They were at Taeyeon’s house. They just finished eating and Sooyoung was outside of Taeyeon’s house. Suddenly, Taecyeon saw her and went to her.

“What are you doing here?”

“I was just getting some fresh air!” Sooyoung answered

“Soo, you remember what you promised to me?”

Before Taecyeon went to the military, Sooyoung and he made a promise. Taecyeon asked her that while he is still inside of the military; Sooyoung must find someone who’ll protect her. A guy who would love her and protect her from danger to which Sooyoung promised

“Ne! I can still remember it!” Sooyoung said, “I did find such person but I’m not sure if he likes me too!”

“Soo, do you love him that much?”

“What do you mean?”

“Just answer my question!”

“I think so!”

“Do you think he’s worthy of your love and that he won’t hurt you?”

“Oppa, I can’t promised you that he won’t be able to hurt me. All I can promise you is that he can protect me!”

“If you are sure about your true feelings for him, do it. Confess it to him, no matter what the result will be. If you didn’t think so, just always know I’m here for you!”

Taecyeon then went back inside. A few more minutes and Sooyoung followed inside. Everyone was talking happily. She can see a happy family in them. She knew Siwon and Taeyeon could do a perfect happy family. Siwon and Donghae then started preparing to leave.

“Be careful at your way home!” Mr. Kim said

“Ne!” The 2 boys answered

“Oh, I’ll go home now too!” Sooyoung said as she pack her things

“No! You stay here, Choi Sooyoung!” Mrs. Kim said, “It’s late at night and besides, there’s no one else at your house so stay here for tonight!”

“We’ll be going then!” Siwon said

The 2 finally go. They both took cab on their way home. As they finally leaves, both Sooyoung and Taeyeon were lying on Taeyeon’s bed.

“Yeonie… Can I Ask you something?”

“Sure, what is it?”

“I don’t know, I mean I’m not sure of what I really feel but I feel…”

“You like Lee Donghae?”

“I think so! But I’m not quite sure!” Sooyoung said uneasy, “I can’t really tell since he’s been distant to me recently!”

“You two are funny!” Taeyeon chuckled, “Did you know that he said that too?”

“He did?”

“I don’t know what’s happening to the both of you. But As I can see, since Jihyun came, I always see both of them together! Actually, almost the entire day! I’m not saying that Jihyun is taking Donghae or something like that! I don’t mean anything bad toward Jihyun. Not at ALL!”

“Actually, I feel the same way too. I don’t know why but I feel like I suddenly don’t know him. Jihyun knows him more than I do because ever since they were kids, they already knew each other. If you think of it, they’ve spent more times together than me and him!”

“Soo, it’s not about how many times you two spent together! Maybe it’s true that Jihyun knows him more than you do but no one even Jihyun can break your bond together! Everyone knows how close you two are!”

“But now, we hardly seen together. You can see them more together like you said!”

“Soo, I think you are jealous of Jihyun!” Taeyeon said, “I think you are jealous of Jihyun that’s why you are avoiding him. Because you are hurt seeing them together! Because you love Lee Donghae!”

“You think so?”

“Yeah! I don’t think you like him; it’s not just LIKE, it’s LOVE!”

“But I have no right to feel jealous. I’m not his girlfriend!”

“Not YET! Believe me, Hae loves you too! Trust me!”

“But what if he doesn’t?”

“Ok, here’s the deal, tomorrow they’ll give Donghae a party for his birthday celebration so what you must do is confess to him about your feelings!”

“Yeonie, you know I can’t do that!”

“No, Soo! You must! AT ALL COST! Tell him about your feelings and I am very sure, Hae will confess it to you too!”

“You think so?”

“Yeah! Don’t worry! I’ll be here for you!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayo GG!

A new update for you all!

Hope you like it!

WHHHHAAAA...

my entrance exam will be like........................TOMORROW!!!!

Wish me luck with all the power of SooHae's LOVE :)

SooHae LOVE♥

Shadows jjang!