Chapter 12: MISSED! ;(

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 13

Sooyoung was awaked by a hard banging on her door. It was just 7:00 o’clock in the morning. Irritated as she is, Sooyoung woke up from her bed still having a hang-over from yesterday’s celebration and opened the door without fixing herself.

“YAH!!! IT’ S SO EARLY~”

“Sooyoung! Let’s go!” Donghae said lively

Sooyoung left the door opened and just went to the sofa to sit. Donghae didn’t hesitate to come in and closed the door as soon as he went in.

“Sooyoung! Let’s go! There’s a place I want to show you!” Donghae said sitting at the sofa next to Sooyoung

Sooyoung glared at Donghae. “Are you kidding me? I’m still having a hang-over from yesterday and yet YOU~” Sooyoung paused and closed her eyes. After a second or so she then looked at Donghae again. “You wake me up just because you want to show me something? You’re kidding right?”

Donghae didn’t make any reactions at all and just looked at Sooyoung with no expression buried on his face. “I’m serious!” Donghae said innocently like a kid.

Sooyoung didn’t know what to say or do. “You’re kidding!”  She thought to herself. She just went back to her room and lay down at her bed falling asleep once more. Donghae followed her to her room and woke her up.

“Ya! Sooyoung! You can’t sleep! You must go with me there!” Donghae said trying to wake her up.

“Give me one valid reason why I must go with you!” Sooyoung said not moving, “That’s when I can only go with you!”

Donghae didn’t think of anything and just answer her straightly and quickly. “It’s a very special place!”

“Special? And what does that have to do with me? Why must you bring me? Why not Siwon?” Sooyoung said getting up and sat on her bed.

“Why didn’t I think about it?” Donghae said to himself “Why not Siwon? Why you?”

Sooyoung then looked down. For some reasons, she doesn’t know why but she just felt awkward. Donghae didn’t think of showing it to Siwon but rather her first. “If it was special, shouldn’t he think of showing it to Siwon first since he was even closer to him than me who he just met?” Sooyoung thought to herself.

Donghae then smiled at her, “Mianhaeyo for waking you up so early. I should have thought of my actions first. I’m really sorry! This won’t happen again, I promise! I’m going, Annyeong!” Donghae said leaving Sooyoung’s room and went out of her house.

Sooyoung could only blink of what happened. She doesn’t know what to say to him. She wanted to tell him that it is ok and that she’ll accompany him to his trip but she didn’t. She couldn’t. She couldn’t speak as if her lips were tied. She completely knew that it had made him disappointed. Just then, she decided to lie on her bed and look straight at the ceiling. “At least, you should have told me why!”

Day 14

Sooyoung was walking down at the beautiful street of Seoul. She was wearing a floral shirt topped with a semi-transparent sky blue suit and leather shorts in flat shoes with her small yellow shoulder bag bringing her inner-writer look. It was a fine weather. The trees were waving as if dancing and the birds sang beautifully as they chirp. Sooyoung, trying to smile beautifully despite of her down face, sat at the bench with an ease. Bringing with her a small notebook and a pen, she took it out from her small bag and started writing.

Today’s weather seems great, isn’t it? I can hear the birds sung beautifully and watch the trees dance gracefully. I wonder if I can be like that too. Today’s diary seems to be full of sadness. For some reasons, I don’t know why but I felt alone today. I just felt that I was suddenly alone. I’ve never felt this feeling since that day. I wonder if I could overcome the yesterday and start again tomorrow. It must be nice living in a light bright life than living in my dark past. It’s not that dark to begin with but for a person who lost everything including her parents, it’s quite terrible enough. I wonder if those days will still come. The day that I will smile with full of life and cheerfulness without any fakeness in it and be able to laugh as hard as I could again. Only if he was here, If only Prince was by my side, it can be possible.”

Sooyoung wrote on her little notebook. As soon as she stopped from writing, she looked everywhere and realized that she is the only one who’s sad. She can see couples holding hands happily, kids playing around with their brothers and sisters and families having picnic together.

“It must be nice going with someone else” Those words flash through her mind. The thought of her and Taeyeon playing around when they were kids crossed her mind and made her smile widely. They were so little then and very innocent. They only care about themselves and still not having the complicated times to which they had bigger problems. They can only think of playing and playing all day.

Just then, the thought of her with her now three bestfriends having the happiest time of their life came and the smile on her face slowly fade away. This time, she can feel happiness but strong sense of fear running through her veins. It was all happy memories with them; pure happiness which made her frightened even more. She’s afraid that they’ll encounter more difficult problems and that it’ll be the start of their unhappy memories. She feared that she may be able to have the good times with them again as she believes that ugly moments always come right after the happy ones.

The now even more fearful Sooyoung calmed herself and free herself from her ugly thoughts and stand up. She cleared her mind and breathes deeply. She then looked at the beautiful view right on her face and smile once more. “Aniyo! It may come but we’ll always have the best time together!” Sooyoung said to herself and started walking again.

Sooyoung’s one of the strongest fears is to feel alone and there’s no way she’ll let it come.