Chapter 4: Prince?!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Day 3

It was another day today. Sooyoung felt more alive and excited. She couldn’t wait to find out who bought her precious bracelet. She quickly went to their school and head to their room to put her bag at her desk. As she was about to go and search for her precious bracelet, she suddenly bumped into Donghae and before she could fall, Donghae was able to catch her.

“Careful there! You almost fell!” Donghae said while holding Sooyoung

“Mianhaeyo!” Sooyoung answered

She quickly stands up and goes away. “What is it that she’s hurrying about?” Donghae said to himself.

The bell rang and Sooyoung couldn’t still find her bracelet. Well, it was harder than she could imagine. There were basically 2,000 students at their school. She can’t just ask them all one by one. She went back to her room.

When she finally got back into their room, Ms. Baek announced something to them.

“Class, you have new classmate! I want you to welcome him wholeheartedly!” Miss Baek said

The new transferee finally came in. Everyone was amazed and dropped their jaws as the transferee came in. He has a strong charisma that no other boys or celebrities could beat. He went at the back and stopped in front of Taeyeon.

“May I seat here?”

“Oh! N-Ne!”

“Thank You!”

The guy then sat beside Taeyeon. All the girls were once again jealous over Taeyeon. Well, they were all jealous at Taeyeon and Sooyoung. Suddenly, the guy turned around and faced Donghae.

“I told you I’d come!” The guy said

“Choi Siwon!” Donghae exclaimed

Both Sooyoung and Taeyeon were shocked to what they hear. The new transferee is Choi Siwon. He’s known for his charisma and charm that can melt all girls’ heart. He can make all girls fall in love with him with just one look. He also has 6-pack abs that would really make everyone faint. He has a lovely body that everyone’s going crazy for. However, he’s not just looks and y body, he also has brains. He is a genius. He had won a lot of different trophies from different competitions. All of it was Champion. He can also play drum and piano. When it comes to wealth, he’s the second richest guy next to Donghae. Their fathers were business partners. However, Siwon is the type of guy who doesn’t care about money. For him, the most important and precious thing is Love.

“Ya! Lee Donghae! You left all your stains and let me fix it all by myself!” Siwon protested

“Mianhaeyo! You know, I need to go back here!” Donghae explained

The bell rang and it was now time for break. Before the 2 girls could go out, Siwon quickly invites them.

“Oh! Taeyeon-ssi! I still haven’t introduced myself yet! I’m Choi Siwon. Sorry for being impolite and selfish” Siwon said in a gentleman way

“It’s ok! It doesn’t really matter!” Taeyeon answered

“Korom, is it ok for the two of you to have lunch break with me and Donghae?”

“Arasso!”

They then all went to the school canteen together. While Donghae and Siwon were buying, Sooyoung and Taeyeon were talking at the table.

“Are you crazy? Why did you say yes? Now we need to have lunch with that Donghae!” Sooyoung exclaimed

“Mianhaeyo! I just- I just can’t say no to him! Mianhaeyo! And besides he looks gentleman!” Taeyeon explained with her hands closed together.

“Arasso! We’re already here! What else can we do?”

“But… Did you see the way he talks, walks, move?” Taeyeon said daydreaming “Ah! Isn’t he a wonderful guy?”

“Yeah! Sure he is?!” Sooyoung said annoyed

Finally Donghae and Siwon came back. Donghae sat beside Sooyoung while Siwon beside Taeyeon.

“Forgive us for being late! Here are your snacks!” Siwon said in a charismatic voice

“Thanks!” Sooyoung said shortly

“So, you two are friends?” Taeyeon asked Siwon referring to him and Donghae

“You can say that! We’re actually more like brothers!” Siwon answered “How about you two?”

“Oh! We’re best friends since grade school!” Taeyeon answered joyfully.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Donghae said

“Well, if not for height, they could be mistaken as twins!” Siwon defended

They were all talking happily while Sooyoung was just quiet. She was just looking away while eating her snack. Siwon noticed it and asked Taeyeon

“Is she always like that?”

“Aniyo! To be honest, she’s really talkative. She’s just not used to having someone else around. You know, she’s really not that friendly!” Taeyeon said in a low voice

“She’s actually scary!” Donghae said in even lower voice

‘Ya! Don’t talk about me like I’m not here!” Sooyoung yelled out

“Well, you are!” Donghae whispered to himself

Sooyoung looked at Donghae with an evil glare. Fortunately, Siwon was able to stop the two from starting a fight.

“Chill, guys! Let’s not start fight here!”

“Tell that to your “Mr. Arrogant” friend!” Sooyoung said emphasizing Donghae’s nickname “Mr. Arrogant”

Siwon chuckles as soon as he heard what Sooyoung said. He seemed shocked and don’t know what to say. He just smiled widely.

“So, the rumors were true! That Donghae was nicknamed as “Mr. Arrogant” I didn’t expect it!” Siwon said smiling

“Waeyo?” Taeyeon asked

“Actually, I don’t know where it all starts but I can tell you clearly that it wasn’t Donghae! I mean, I have known Donghae as far as I can remember and I can tell what kind of guy he is!” Siwon explained “Donghae can be annoying sometimes but I know for certain, he’ll be the least person to be arrogant!”

“Is it true?” Taeyeon asked in a shocked tone

“Ne! Donghae actually don’t care about money and luxurious things but he knows how to appreciate even the small and little things!”

“Mianhaeyo, Donghae-ssi! We thought that~”

“Aniyo! It’s ok! At least we all have cleared the misunderstanding!” Donghae said

Sooyoung just turned away again. “Least person to be arrogant? Ha! How unbelievable!” Sooyoung thought so to herself not caring if Donghae or Siwon are watching her.

Donghae just smiled. He had heard what she said about him. “At least, I got to make you speak.” Donghae said not looking at Sooyoung. Sooyoung turned around and face Donghae. This time Donghae looked at Sooyoung.

“We even have your attention now!” Donghae smiled brightly.

Sooyoung was shocked to see that kind of face of Donghae. She has never seen that kind of face of his especially his smile since they first met. She was frozen to her seat. She is stunned to what she is seeing. He looks just like a pure innocent lively handsome guy. Sooyoung stared at him for so long that she didn’t noticed and just look away again as soon as she realize. Even Taeyeon got noticed of it too. She didn’t expect that Sooyoung will be captivated by Donghae’s charm.

“Oh! By the way, you’re Choi right, Sooyoung-ssi?” Siwon asked. “I’m Choi too! It’s so nice meeting a friend with the same surname!”

“Well, there are lots of Koreans with Choi as their surname.” Sooyoung said

“Mianhaeyo! It’s been a long time since I last been here. And…”

“And?”

“Siwon had been into an accident when he was a kid so he doesn’t remember anything about his childhood!” Donghae answered

Sooyoung was shocked to what she had heard. She didn’t mean it. She felt bad for Siwon. She knows the feeling of it too since she also had been in to an accident and forgot her early childhood memories. Sooyoung just look down and remain silent.

“Sooyoung also have the same case. She had been into an accident before and she forgot her early childhood memories!” Taeyeon said as she felt Sooyoung’s sadness

“Kuraeyo? What happened?” Siwon asked curiously

“It was my 7th birthday. My parents and I went into the countryside and on our way home…*sighed* my parents died making me the only survivor!” Sooyoung said with tears formed in her eyes.

“Mianhaeyo! I didn’t know! I’m so sorry!” Siwon said apologetically

Sooyoung quickly wipe her tears away and try to clear her face. She smiled cheerfully to them as if it was nothing.

“It’s ok! It’s not your fault anyway!”

They were shocked to see how strong she is. She was able to lift her mood up that quickly. It seems like nothing happened to her, that it was all just a dream- like what Sooyoung hoped so but it was all for real. They all felt even better after seeing that kind of her face. Well, it was Sooyoung’s charm.

“Actually, after Siwon got into an accident, everybody calls him “Prince” since he’s like a prince! He was still here in South Korea then while his parents were at abroad. His parents came back here and him with them back to the states as soon as they learned what happened” Donghae said

“Bwa?” Sooyoung said with shocked expression

She felt alive after hearing what Donghae said. She was still hoping that someday they will meet again. She could feel extreme excitement, happiness, sadness all mixed up running through her veins. She couldn’t hide the joy she feels just hearing the word “prince”. She suddenly felt that he was just somewhere near her. Recently, she’s been feeling his presence everywhere no matter what she is doing and she couldn’t just ignore it. She stands up and asks Siwon with her both hands on the table and her face near him. She was being fierce that made all of them shocked to see her being like that.

“You are Prince?”