Chapter 35/ Final: Finally, Now!

101 Days to say I LOVE YOU

 

Sooyoung was walking at her balcony. Memories of past flashes in her mind. It’s already 5 years that had passed and the past keeps hunting her. She would never forget that night…

It was raining heavily. Sooyoung was about to go sleep when she received a call from Donghae. He was outside of Taeyeon’s house. She looked outside through her window and saw Donghae who was standing there soaked in rain. Sooyoung quickly went to him and bring umbrella with her.

As she went to him, she quickly wipes Donghae with a towel. Donghae was just standing still. Suddenly, Donghae hugged Sooyoung making her dropped the umbrella as she got shocked

“Sooyoung!”

Sooyoung didn’t know what was going on with Donghae. He was happy a while ago before his father came to get him. He was crying, though she couldn’t see but it’s enough for her to hear it. Donghae then broke the hug and looked at her in the eyes.

“Hae!”

“Sooyoung, you know that I love you so much, right?”

 “Oppa!”

“Sooyoung, I’m sorry!”

“Oppa, what are you saying? Why are you apologizing to me?”

“I’m really sorry!”

“Oppa, stop saying sorry! Whenever you apologize like that, it was as if you’re leaving again!”

Donghae bows his head. He started to cry hard. Sooyoung’s tears then flow. She tries to stop it but it keeps on flowing. She felt scared. It was as if something bad was going to happen.

“Oppa~”

“Soo, I’m really sorry! But I have to leave!”

“Aniyo! You can’t! Aniyo! Oppa, please tell me you’re lying!”

“I have to leave. I’m really sorry~”

“But Oppa, Wae?”

“I love you, Sooyoung! You’re the only one that I will love!”

Donghae kissed Sooyoung on her lips. He then broke it soon after and left her. He never wanted to leave her, not like that. He went in his car and drove away. Sooyoung was shocked. She couldn’t understand why. She wanted to talk to him but he already went away. She tried to chase him but the car was too fast.

After Donghae had left Sooyoung for New York, Sooyoung finished her high school at Korea and left to pursue her dream of becoming a writer and decided to leave for London to study literature.

And now, Sooyoung was living all by herself near the lake.  It was never easy for her after everything that had happen. 5 years had passed but she still couldn’t forget that night. She wanted to forget it but how? Luckily, the world of literature keeps her in focus in writing her novels that somehow she was able to forget it once in a while and slowly by slowly move on.

She was sitting at the swing outside of her house while she was writing a book. She just finished her best selling and most popular book of all. The whole place was at peace which is an ideal place for writers like her. Though, it was lonely there, but Sooyoung had overcome it. She was used to it being alone and all by herself.

Sooyoung then looked at the lake. She suddenly remembers Siwon and Taeyeon. It’s been so long since she last saw them. She misses them so much.

She then put away her notebook and pen and stands up. She started to walk to get some fresh air.

-----0----

Donghae has finally come back home from New York. Everyone was there at the ariport, including Siwon and Taeyeon. Siwon and Taeyeon were now married and will soon have their first daughter. They were all happy to see each other.

“Donghae!” Siwon called Donghae’s name.

“Hae-oppa!” Taeyeon welcomed him happily

“Siwon! Yeonie! It’s been so long!” Donghae said as he hugs the two. “I’m really sorry that I wasn’t able to come to your wedding! I was really busy”

“We understand!”

“Besides, you’re not the only one!” Taeyeon said sadly making Donghae curious

“What do you mean?”

“Sooyoung. She didn’t go there too!”

Donghae was saddened when he heard her name. He still felt bad after leaving her. He misses her so much now. “Do you have news about her?”

Taeyeon shook her head, “After you left, she continued her high school and soon left for London to study literature and be a writer. Up to till now, we haven’t heard anything from her. We don’t even know if she’s back!”

“Really?”

“Hae! Don’t be sad. I’m sure you two will meet again, like you always do!”

Both Siwon and Taeyeon knew what happened. Donghae has no choice, he has to go. His grandafather has great expectations of him and he must not let him down. He had told the two but not to Sooyoung. He couldn’t tell it to her. He knew that it’ll only hurt her even more. But he had promised to return, for her. He only wishes that she still love him like he does until now.

They all went to Siwon’s house first. As soon as they reached their house, Jihyun welcomed them. She was in such rush.

“OPPA! Why did you come home just now?” Jihyun asked. She didn’t noticed Donghae

“Waeyo, Jihyun?” Taeyeon asked

She then noticed Donghae and was shocked. “O-Oppa! It’s good that you are back now!”

“Oh, ne!” Donghae answered

“By the way, what is it, Jihyun?”

“Oh ne!” Jihyun said. She was hitting Siwon. “Oppa, I’ve been calling you like forever!”

“Waeyo, Jihyun! Tell us! What’s wrong?” Taeyeon said. They can’t wait for her to say it.

“Sooyoung-unnie! She’s here!” Jihyun said. They all quickly went to her especially Donghae. They all wanted to know the details.

“What did you just say? Sooyoung is here?”

“Ne! She is here! But she’s gone now!” Jihyun said

“WHAT???” Donghae’s disappointment was shown.

“I tried my best to entertain her but she said she must go! She was here for almost an hour and left here an hour ago! I guess she was tired waiting for you!”

“Tell us, what did she say?” Donghae asked

“Well, actually” Jihyun said looking down. She doesn’t know how to tell them, “Trust me, I did try my best to know something from her, but she uses her communication skills at me so I didn’t know anything.”

“She didn’t left any number or address where she is staying?” Taeyeon asked worriedly

“She didn’t! But she told me that she’ll come back here!”

“Did she say anything else? What did you two talk about?” Siwon asked this time

“Actually, there are lots to talk about, but she was thrifty to her answers.” Jihyun said, “The only thing she told me is that she went back home here with someone else”

“Someone else? Who is it?” Donghae asked, “Don’t tell me~”

“Taecyeon-Oppa! She said that she went back home with Taecyeon-Oppa! Taecyeon-Oppa seems to have a trip to London and met Sooyoung there. They both went back home together!”

“Korom, Taecyeon-Oppa might know where she is staying!” Taeyeon said as she calls Taecyeon.

In the Phone

TY: Oppa!

TC: Oh! Yeonie!

TY: Oppa, I heard you come back with Sooyoung!

TC: Oh Ne! Didn’t she tell you?

TY: Aniyo! We weren’t here when she come. Anyway, do you know any way so we can get through her?

TC: Mianhae, Yeonie! I am also trying my best to know where she is staying or at least her contact info. I guess she doesn’t want us to know!

TY: Kuraeyo?

TC: Mianhae, Yeonie

Taeyeon then hangs up her phone. She was sad that she didn’t get anything from her Oppa.

“He doesn’t know a thing too!”

“Don’t worry! Soo will come back. She said that herself!” Siwon said trying to lift up their mood.

“Ne! Soo-unnie said that! We just need to wait” Jihyun said

He was so excited when he heard about her but it fades away so soon. He blames himself so much. If he didn’t leave her…If he stayed beside her… This all wouldn’t happen.

They went inside and head to the living room. Donghae sat at the large luxurious sofa and lean his back. He was still upset. Suddenly, jiwon came.

“So, I heard that the fish is already back in the country!” Jiwon said as she makes her way to them.

“Unnie!” Jihyun said

Jiwon went to Donghae who has a sad face which can be noticed easily.

“But why does he have sad face?” Jiwon asked, “Oh! I think I know why!”

“Soo had been here and we weren’t able to see her!’ Taeyeon said.

“Of course! Our famous writer is very in-demand nowadays!” Jiwon said as she sists beside him, “What do you expect?”

Jihyun just pout while the rest just sighed.

“Anyway, I don’t want to punish you, Hae but you got something to do. You’ll have business meeting in 2 hours, which I trust you know” Jiwon said

“Ne. I have business meeting with Mr. Park!”

“You know, Mr. Park has a daughter. She loves reading books and is very into literature. I know you love reading books when you’re with Soo before; I just thought it might help!”

“Don’t you think it’s hard in Hae’s part? It’ll only make him feel worse!” Siwon said

“It’s ok! Nothing to worry. I can handle it”

“Well then, you better get going, as much as I really wanted you to stay here but the location will be in Jeolado, Jeonju”

“Well, I better get going!” Donghae said as he stands up.

He then went to his car and drive.

As Donghae drives away to Jeonju, he suddenly passed by their school. He decided to go in first to visit.

Even though 5 years had passed, ther are still somethings that remain the same like their school. It was still like before. He finally understands why their school never goes under renovation even though it’s old. It was because the feeling after so many years that had passed was still like that. It was as if you have travelled in time and go back to the past.

He went in and visits their old classroom. He didn’t dare to come in. He was stopped as he saw them. He saw himself with Siwon, Taeyeon and Sooyoung when they were studying together. It was as if he travelled back in the old time and saw it in actual. He can see themselves talking and teasing each other. He then decided to go away.

As he was walking, he passed by the cafeteria and saw the table where they always eat. He saw themselves once again. Everywhere he looks, he can see themselves. He can see the good times and the bad times they all shared together. It was so precious.

And when he was about to go, he passed by the school’s ground and remember that day. He didn’t remember the day he confessed to Jihyun, his birthday but he remembered when he and Sooyoung escaped their P.E. Class and went somewhere. He followed them out of the blue.

He then realized he was at the back of the school as he saw the big tree on the hillside where so many treasurable moments was embarked. A tear had escaped his eye as he watches him and Sooyoung. They were so happy together. It made him missed her so much. He wonders where she is now, and what she is doing. He wanted to see her again.

 He decided to go back to his car and go to his destination. After an hour of driving, he finally reached the place. It was nearer then expected. All thanks to his memory, he still remembers the shortcut that’s why he got there fast. As he went out of his car, he quickly saw a young lady sitting in a bench. He went to her and realizes that it was Mr. Park’s daughter.

“Um… Excuse me. May I disturb you?” Donghae asked gentlemanly

The young lady looked at him, “You must be here for business meeting with my father!”

“Yes!” Donghae said

Suddenly, Mr. Park came. He was happy to see him arrived early.

“You came earlier than expected!” Mr. Park said as he welcomes him

“Oh, is that so?”

“It’s ok! Anyway, have something first! I’m sorry for troubling you! I know you just come back and you have to drive all the way here! It’s just that I got a busy schedule”

“It’s ok, Mr. Park. I understand”

“How am I going to say this?” Mr. Park said to himself

“Why? Is there something wrong?”

“Actually, my daughter and I have to go somewhere!”

“Right now?”

“Ne! She heard that her favorite writer was finally back here in Korea and she wants us to visit her. She’s really insist”

“It’s ok, Sir! It’s nothing to me. If you want I can drive you there”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course!”

“Well, we better go now. I heard that the writer was really busy and we were fortunate that we got to meet her!”

Donghae then led Mr. Park and his daughter on the car and drive. As they were driving, Donghae asked Mr. Park’s daughter a few questions.

“So, your name is Sulli, right?”

“Ne!” Sulli nods

“I heard you love literature. Do you want to be a writer someday?”

“Of course! I want to be a famous writer just like my favorite writer! The people are demanding for her!”

Donghae chuckled, “really?” he then saw the book she is reading, “So, what is it about the book you are reading?”

“It’s about a girl confessing her love to a boy. She follows a method!”

“Out of all, she loves reading that one!” Mr. Park said

“Summer was a teenage girl who falls in love with Aiden who was a transferee in their school along her search for her first love”

“That book must be really good. May I know who the author is?”

“Oh, her name is Summer Choi. She’s a Korean who studied literature in London. She has published many books and they were all best-selling and very popular. Out of all her books, ‘To say I love you’ was her most popular. It’s the book that I am reading today! This book is about her first love.”

“Wow!  I know someone who is a writer too. I should meet that author then!” Donghae said.

It didn’t take them long until they reached the place. Donghae placed the car at the side and soon went out. The whole place was so quiet and it’s very far from the houses. Mr. Park then went out with his daughter. They went to the white house near the lake.

They all admire the beautiful and peaceful scenery there. They tried to knock on the door but no one was answering. Donghae was examining the whole place.

“Ms. Summer Choi?” Mr. Park shouted

“No one’s answering!” Sulli said sadly

Donghae then saw something at the swing. He took the papers and read it. The penmanship was so familiar to him. His heartbeat beats faster. “It couldn’t be…”

“Yes, how may I help you?”

A girl then said. Mr. Park and Sulli turn around to see who the girl was.

“Miss Summer Choi!” Sulli exclaimed, “I was the person who was about to meet you today!”

“Oh, then you must be Park Sulli!”

“Nice to meet you, Miss Summer Choi!” Mr. Park said

“Please, just call me in my Korean name. We’re all Koreans afterall!”

Donghae was totally hooked up with what he saw. He knew that handwrite. He can’t be wrong.

“Then, can I call you Sooyoung-unnie?” Sulli asked

Donghae turn around quickly as soon as he heard Sooyoung’s name.

“Ne!”

He was shocked. He didn’t thought that he finally saw her, at last. Sooyoung who was with Sulli suddenly saw Donghae. She was shocked to see him there. Donghae quickly went to Sooyoung and hugged her very tight. Mr. Park and Sulli were shocked to what happened. Donghae immediately release Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung!”

Sooyoung was in teary-eyes. Everyone can’t tell how much Sooyoung misses him as shown in her face.

“Why didn’t you leave anything when you went there?” Donghae was very concerned

 “Um…” Sulli said, “You knew each other?”

“Sulli, let’s go!” Mr. Park said as he left the two. He knew they need some privacy

“I’m sorry, Soo! I know I~”

Sooyoung hugged Donghae so tight, tight as it can be. She was crying. She misses him so much.

“I thought you wouldn’t come back. I’ve waited for 5 years for you!” Sooyoung said as she finally releases him from her tight hug.

“You…”

“Siwon-Oppa told me before I left. He told me that you’ll come back.”

Donghae laughed to himself, “Ne. I’m sorry I have to leave you because I have to…”

“I understand!”

“But I’m back! And I won’t leave you anymore, I promise!”

“You better keep your promise this time!”

Donghae then took Sooyoung and kissed her in her lips. Her tears stopped flowing as she met his lips. No one can separate them from each other now that they are in each other’s arms. Donghae then broke the kiss and hugged her tight.

“I Love You”

-----The End-----

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it...

I hope you all like my fic.

For those who subscribed

and keep on reading my fic 'till the last,

i'm really thankful!

Gomawoyo ^^

 

i can't thank you all enough..

thanks for loving my fic. ^^