❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t w e n t y ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin tiredly leaned against the door as he popped it open for whoever it was, slightly opening eyes he squinted them to take a good look. "god what are you doing here so early!" he groaned stepping aside for Eli to come in.

"Good morning to you too" Eli happily walked in "is Sammii awake?"

Face palming himself Changmin hissed at Eli "Tell me who the hell would be awake at 8am on a Saturday?!?"

Rolling his eyes Eli ignored him as he made his way up the stairs. "wait hold up. Where do you think you're going?!?" Changmin ask holding onto the back of Eli's collar.

"Let go! I am going to wake Sammii up! We have a date to go on" Eli exclaimed pulling away from Changmin's grasp.

For a second Changmin stood there dumbfounded until Eli's word clearly repeated in his head. "date?....DATE?!?!? YAH!!!" he ran after Eli.

 

Sulking on the couch with his arms crossed across his chest Changmin watch as Eli help Sammii into her jacket. After getting into her jacket she turned around to face a glaring Changmin "oppa are you ok at home? Do you want me to make you breakfast before I go?"

"ye-"

"sorry! We don't have time, you can make your own breakfast right?" Without giving Changmin a chance to answer Eli held onto Sammii's hand, dragging her out of the house.

Changmin ran over to the grand window to see Sammii already in the car. "Yah! How can you leave me at home alone!" Biting onto his bottom lip he mentally cursed Eli in his head as he stomped his way into the ktichen.

 

"What are we doing here again??" Yoochun asked for the 100th time as he and his group of friends sat at a romatic restaurant together.

Quickly Changmin hushed him while he hid behind a menu trying to get a peek of the couple sitting infront of him. "Dude you know you're being really creepy right now right? If you want to talk to her then go up to her" Yunho said as he pulled the menu out of Changmin's grasp "besides look at all the looks we're getting from people! They probably think we're gay!"

"Oh they're leaving! Come on hyung!" Changmin rushed, running out with Junsu in his grasp. "Yah! I can walk myself!" Junsu exclaimed only to have his words being ignored by Changmin.

 

Meanwhile on Sammii's side it wasn't much better either. Sammii sat there in akward silenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter