❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t h i r t y s e v e n ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin walked out of the bathroom after a quick morning wash up, standing in front of the mirror he straightened out his suit and his tie getting ready for work. As he fixed his tie he felt someone staring at him, he turned around until his eyes landed on something or more like someone curled up on his bed looking at him.

Immediately, almost instinctively, he smiled at her "Morning baby" he greeted her making his way over to her "morning oppa" Sammii softly replied after he gave her a morning kiss.

Changmin held out his arms to her in which she gladly got up on her knees and hugged him. He nuzzled his face in between her neck and sighed "If only I could stay home with you instead of going to work…"

Sammii chuckled and patted his back "Well you’re going to have to go to work if you’re going to support our future kids" she jokingly teased. Abruptly Changmin pulled away to stare at his girlfriend with excitement in his eyes "So you’re already planning to be Mrs. Shim?"

Sammii laughed placing a hand on his chest "that’s only if you’ll be able to support me in the future" she patted his chest then pulled away as she made her way to the bathroom. Changmin stood there pouting at her back figure "I am financially able to support more you and a 1000 kids…."

 

"Hi what can I get for you?" Sammii asked placing a few changes back into the cashier "Hi what can I get for you?" she repeated when she didn’t get a reply and when she still didn’t get a reply she tilted her head up to look at the customer. The first things she saw of the person was their eyes guiltily staring at her.

Suddenly Sammii jaws clenched, her fist tightens and her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter