❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t w e n t y f o u r ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To view this music player you need to have Flash Player 9 or newer installed and JavaScript enabled. This was built with PodSnack.To view this music player you need to have Flash Player 9 or newer installed and JavaScript enabled. This was built with PodSnack.

“Sammii… Sammii!” Hye Kyo shook her out of her daze “What’s wrong you’ve been out of it all morning” she looked at her friend concerned “are you sick? Or is someone bothering you again?”

Sammii shook her head “Hye Kyo when someone’s drunk do they just spout… nonsense?” she asked thinking back to Changmin’s confession from last night. Hye Kyo looked at Sammii strangely “I don’t know… I guess? Hyun Bin spouts crap whenever he’s drunk”

“The things oppa says when he’s drunk are they ever true?” “Sammii something’s really bothering you and I can tell, so spit it out” Sammii ignored Hye Kyo “answer me first”

Sighing Hye Kyo had no other choice but to follow her request “I guess? So far everything he’s ever said was true. Ok now what’s with you today?” 

Hye Kyo stood up from her seat a bit pissed off, after hearing Sammii tell her about last night. “How can he kiss you and forget! What a jerk, just watch how I’ll deal with him! Does he think he can just play with your feeling?!?”

Sammii sighed “it’s not his fault.. he was drunk. He probably didn't even know what he was doing..."

 

Changmin sat in his office dazing off as his hands unconsciously touched his lips ‘I feel like there’s something I need to remember about yesterday…’ He thought back to this morning. Sammii’s surprised face told him something important happened, but no matter how much he thought about it nothing came to mind.

“What do you think he’s thinking about?” a head poked in from outside of Changmin’s office. “I don’t know but don’t you find it weird that he keeps touching his lips?” another voice questioned. A third person’s gasp could be heard “Do you think he could’ve been kissed?!?!?” “KISSSED?!?!” a surprised voice exclaimed.

Upon hearing the word kiss Changmin’s head snapped up as flashback of yesterday’s kiss replayed in his hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter