❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t w e n t y s e v e n ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sammii placed a plate of breakfast in front of Changmin "oppa you have work today right?" she asked taking a bit of her toast. He nodded his head "wae?" he looked up at her "Did you want to go on date?"

"No... I just..." she turned around to grab a box "here" she placed it in front of him "don't forget to eat lunch" she blushed running away. Smiling he opened the box, inside were food neatly placed and cut in shapes. His heart fluttered in warmth as he can sense the amount of work she had put into the lunch box.

After breakfast Changmin came down the stairs in a neat black suit, ready for work. At the exact same time Sammii came down in a summer dress ready to go to the cafe. He looked over to her and smiled "I am so lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend" he wrapped an arm around her waist.

Blushing she covered her burning red face. Changmin chuckled to himself as he lifted her face up “my blushing angel…shall we go to work?” he gave her a wink as his hands reached out to hold hers.

 

“I’ll see you after work ok?” Changmin rested his forehead against Sammii’s, one of his arm’s wrapped around her petit waist.

Sammii nodded her work “you have to remember to eat your lunch” “Of course! You prepared it especially for me, so I have to eat every bit of it” Sammii smiled “Oppa you should get going, you’re going to be late for work” she pulled away from him.

“Wait you forgot something” he pulled her back into his embrace as he gently placed his lips against hers. She blinked at the sudden action but she soon responded to his kisses. “I’ll see you tonight” he pulled away from her. She nodded as she watches him drive away in his convertible.

Turning around she was brought to surprise at the sight of Eli standing there with a crossed look. “So… when were you planning on telling me?” Sammii looked at him unable to say anything “oppa…”

Sammii sat in front of Eli as she nervously played with her fingers, too afraid to look up. “Mianhae oppa… I knew you had feelings for me and yet I still lead you on, letting you think you had a chance. I know I should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter