❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r s e v e n t e e n; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N I'VE WRITTEN CHAPTER 18 BEFORE BUT I DIDN'T LIKE WHAT I WROTE AND I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WRITE AFTER THAT SO I CHANGED IT! THIS CHAPTER IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER 18 SO PLEASE RE-READ IT! THANK YOU AND PLEASE COMMENT! =]

"I am home...." Changmin groaned tiredly as he slipped out of his shoes.

Getting no reply he walked into the kitchen to see Sammii croutching on the floor by the sink. "What are you doing?" he question walking over to her.

Surprised Sammii looked "oppa...." she sheepishly smiled "I accidently broke a cup, mianhae" she said holding up pieces of the broken cup.

Changmin shook his head at her clumsiness "Go wash your hands I'll clean it up" he instructed her but she shook her head "I'll clean it up, I broke it" she said grabbing a piece off the floor.

Croutching down beside her he started helping her clean up. He looked over to see her focused on cleaning up but suddenly his eyes widden "What happened?!?" he questioned seeing a small cut on her face "Did someone do this to you?!?" he cupped her face turning the cut towards him.

Sammii pulled away, her hand reaching up to touch the wound "It probably got cut when I dropped the cup, it's nothing"

Cupping her face in his hand again he looked at it once more "what do you mean it's nothing! I am going to go get a first aid kit, go sit on the couch and don't go anywhere!" he instructed running into the bathroom.

"sssttt" Sammii winced in pain the moment the achol touched her face. Pulling back slightly Changmin did it softer this time.

Sammii turned her head slightly to tell Changmin to stop only to get scolded by him. She glanced over at him from the corner of her eyes and her breath caught. She realized how close she was to him, if she was to just turn her head she could probably kiss him.

Suddenly she snapped out of her thoughts when she felt cool air on her face, without thinking twice she turned around to face him. Sammii's eyes widden at the closeness of their faces.

Changmin looked at her, his lips sticking out a bit from when he blew on her wound. They both stayed in that position staring at each other for a few seconds until Changmin unconciously started leaning in. Just when he was about an inch away from her Sammii stood up from her seat surprised.

"Thank you!... and Good night!" she backed away slowly then quickly turned around to run away.

Sammii leaned her back against the door, her hand holding onto her chest 'Something's wrong with you Sammii! Your heart is beating too fast!' she scolded herself.

Meanwhile, Changmin who was left on the couch by himself was stunned by his own actions. Letting out a deep frustrating sigh he fell back against the couch, one arm over his eyes 'what did you just do...' he wondered to himself.

The next morning was left akward after the incident that happened last night. Sammii couldn't look into Changmin's eyes and vice versa. They both kept their coversation to the low, both barely speaking.

"Ummm I'll be leaving... do you need a ride?" Changmin asked looking anywhere but at Sammii.

She shook her head "Eli oppa's going to pick me up...."

Nodding his head Changmin left for work without another word said. The moment he stepped out of the house Sammii finally felt like she could breath again. She felt like she's been holding her breath the whole time he was around her.

 

"You seem.... weird today" Eli said as he glanced over at Sammii for a second before going back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter