❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t h i r t y ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPldp_DZzU

The week quickly passes by and before they knew it, it was the day of the grand birthday. Changmin who had just woken up, looked up at his house confuse until it hit him that he was just kicked out of his own house. ‘What the hell is this?’ he questioned as he looked down at himself wearing his sweats and a hoodie.

Meanwhile inside the house it wasn’t going all that well for Sammii either. “What’s going on?” Sammii asked looking over at her two friends who was practically dragging her out of her bed.

Hye Kyo gave Sammii a look “Don’t you remember? Today is the day of the party! We have to get ready!” she exclaimed dragging a half confuse girl into the washroom.

Sammii yawned “and what time is it now?” “8:00” Gina simply answered. Sammii looked over at her friends as if they were out of their mind “8:00?!? Why are we getting ready now?!?” she looked at her friends bewildered “The party’s at 7!”

Gina shook her head at her inexperience friend “Tsk, tsk, Sammii a girl needs all the time she can get to get ready. There are many things to do before a party, especially if this party means you going to meet your boyfriend’s guardian. We have manicures, hair, make up, facial, fittings and a whole lot to do. You have to make sure everything is going smoothly and to do that we have to start early. And by starting early we will have time to spare if anything goes wrong.”

Sammii shot her friends a confused look “wait, come at it again” Hye Kyo shook her head “there’s no time for that, now go wash up we have plenty to do!” she shoved a baffled Sammii into the washroom.

“Wait where’s Changmin oppa?!?” She asked from inside the lavatory. “We kicked him out, we wanted to give him a surprise when he comes to pick you up later” Hye Kyo and Gina snickered walking away.

Scared Sammii backed away as they close up on her “Hye Kyo! It hurts I don’t want to do it anymore!” Hye Kyo pushed her hands away “come on it’s going to look weird if you get only one eye brow done” Unwillingly Sammii removed her hands away from her face “just do it quickly…”

On the other hand Changmin who was kicked out of his house was now loitering around in Jaejoong’s house. Changmin watched as his hyung slept on the couch hugging a pillow to his chest, “hyung I am hungry… wake up and make me something to eat”

Jaejoong waved Changmin away “make it yourself…” The younger lad sighed “but I don’t know how to cook…” “Then find something in the fridge”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter