❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e i g h t e e n ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin as usual came to pick Sammii up, but unlike every other day he noticed her unusual quietness. "Did something happen today? You seem really down?"

So deep into her thoughts Sammii didn't even hear Changmin talking to her thus ignoring him. "Sammii?" he called out to her but when he did get a response he called out to her louder.

Slowly she broke out of her trance. Sammii looked at Changmin and immediately the talk with her friends this morning came running back through her mind.

"What's wrong?" Changmin asked concerned "are you sick?"

Sammii shook her head but said nothing. Her gaze slowly turning to look out the window.

 

Quietly walking into the house Sammii didn't say a word to Changmin. Getting frustrated with her unusual behaviour he walked up to her and grabbed her wrist. "Sammii what's wrong with you today?" he looked into her eyes but she avoid his gaze.

Changmin's eye brows furrowed "You know you can tell me anything... did someone bother you?"

Sammii looked up at him with a smile "Nothing happened. I guess I am just... tired" she lied "I am going to go up and sleep first" gently she pulled away from him.

 

"Doesn't that sound so crazy? Me and You? It's impossible!" Sammii laughed it off after telling Eli what Hye Kyo and Gina said the other day.

Eli lightly laughed "Yea... really crazy... But hey! What's wrong with me? I am good looking, nice, funny and cute"

Sammii laughed "You flatter yourself too much"

"hahah so I've been thinking" he paused briefly not knowing if it was the right thing to say "I think you should move out of Changmin's house"

She looked at him a little surprised "What? Why?"

Eli looked away from her "I just think it's inappropriate for a guy and a girl to live together especially when they have no other relationship then being just friends"

"But that's the only place I have to live at right now..."

"What about with Hye Kyo or with Gina?"

"Hye Kyo already has Yoogeun to take care of, I don't want to be a burden to her. And Gina is living with Jinwoon oppa, I can't just budge in, they need their own privacy"

Eli sighed "well what about moving into my hotel room for the mean time until you find somewhere else to move into?"

Sammii raised a brow "You just told me it's unappropriate for a guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter