❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r f i f t e e n; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sammii walked out of her room after a refreshing shower, a towel was around her neck as she used it to dry off her hair. She came out in distressed demin shorts and a t-shirt hoodie. While walking to the kitchen to get something to eat she spotted Changmin in the living room typing away on his lap top.

Shaking her head she walked over to Changmin "Oppa what are you doing on your laptop?" she sighed "we're here to relax"

Changmin didn't even bother to look up "I just have a few more things to fini-" before he could even finish his sentence Sammii had already grab the laptop away from him.

"Oppa, you'll have plenty of time to work but you won't always have the opportunity to relax and have fun" she looked at him and smiled mischieveously "shall we go out and have fun while the rest are cleaning up in the back yard?"

Changmin tsked "I knew there was a bad girl in there somewhere" he laughed as he stood up "let's go before someone catches us"

They quietly snooked out of the house making sure no one had seen them, doing a double check they quickly ran away. They both ran until they couldn't see the house anymore, stopping they stood there for a second to catch their breath.

"So where are we going?" Changmin asked standing up straight. Sammii looked at him dumbfounded "what?"

"You invited me out without having plans?... you're a smart one" he gently pushed her head.

Sammii meekly smiled at him "Well I thought you would know"

Sighing Changmin placed his hands in his pockets "come on" he started walking down the road.

Quickly Sammii ran after him.

After a few minutes of walking Changmin stopped infront of an ice cream parlor "Want ice cream?" he asked looking at Sammii.

"I get to pay though since you already paid for my ice cream last time we went to lotte world" she said walking into the parlor.

Sammii looked at the ice cream, her eyes widden at the sight of so many flavours "Oppa which flavour are you getting?"

"French Vanilla, you?"

"hmmm... Rainbow sherbet i guess" she stood up and was going to go order but Changmin had already ordered and was already giving the employee money.

"Yah oppa what are you doing? I said I'd pay" she glared at him.

Changmin shrugged "I don't let girls pay for me" he leaned in close to her "especially not when I bring them somewhere" he winked at her before grabbing their ice cream.

He handed her, her ice cream, sighing Sammii held the ice cream in her hand "ah wait, I have to get some for the others" she ran towards the counter and order a few more, all different flavour.

As they ate their ice cream they sat on swings talking "When did you have your first kiss?" Changmin asked.

Sammii swung herself a little while she ate her ice cream "Never had my first kiss yet. I was too busy to go out with boys, it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter