❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t h i r t y t h r e e ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWPZlYY7ZTg

Sammii pulled back giving Changmin an unsure look "Are you sure it's ok for me to go with you to work?" Smiling he wrapped his arms around her "Of course, besides I want to show off my beautiful girlfriend. Come on"

She lowered her head in shame at the many other beautiful women in the office; they all looked professional with their hair neatly done and in neatly ironed tailor suits. Looking at her own clothes she felt even more embarrassed; she was in dark skinny jeans and a loose color fading fitting t-shirt that she bought years ago.

"Oppa… I don’t think-" Changmin called everyone over in which they all gathered around, some started gossiping at the sight of their boss holding another ladies hand –only of which they can dream of doing.

"I want you guys to all meet someone really important" he wrapped his arms around Sammii "this is my-" Before he could go on Sammii interrupted him "Annyeonhasaehyo, I am Park Sammii, I am Changmin oppa’s…. cousin" she bowed ignoring the look Changmin was giving her.

After greeting Sammii the crowd slowly dismissed and she was quickly dragged into his office, where he closed all his blinds for privacy. He shot her a look "Cousin?? Baby why are you introducing yourself as my cousin?!?" he asked exasperated. She looked away "well…. I felt like I didn’t fit in with everyone else, and especially as your girlfriend"

Changmin ran his hand down his face "not this again… baby I’ve told you many times that-" "I know it’s just that when you wear that suit on and I see you at work where everyone knows and respects you, I feel even more out of place than I normally do. And then everyone out there dressed in such nice clothes and me in… this, I’ll just embarrass you" she looked down.

Changmin walked over to her and tilted her chin up so that she faced him "Listen carefully Kim Sammii, you are not an embarrassment even if you walked around this office in rages and with bed hair I would still be proud to introduce you to everyone as my girlfriend" Sammii looked at him touched "so stop thinking of yourself so low, I love you just the way you are" Smiling she placed her hands on top of his "Thank you oppa"

"Now that I am thinking about it, I am glad you didn’t wear your nice clothes" she frowned but he continued "or else I would have to get rid of all my male employee for staring at my girlfriend, now that wouldn’t be good now would it?" he said giving her a pop kiss.

Sammii wrapped her arms around his neck "Oppa what did I do to deserve such a perfect guy like you?" Changmin leaned in to kiss her in which she responded to "I think it’s the other way around" he whispered nibbling on her earlobe. She rested her head against his chest, closing her eyes in the comfort of his arms.

"baby plain t-shirt or not you’re still so y" he huskily whispered leaning down to kiss in between

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter