❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t h i r t y n i n e; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sammii ran out of the cafe, unable to hold back the tears, she let them free fall. As she turned the corner to her cafe she accidently bumped into someone, just as she was about to hit the ground, a pair of strong arms wrap themselves around her. "Woah you ok?" a deep and familiar voice asked.

Looking up with her teary eyes she saw Changmin looking down at her. Realizing that is girlfriend was in tears he started panicking "Baby what happened?? Did someone hurt you?"

Sammii looked at him before throwing her arms around his neck "Oppa, I can’t forgive him, I can’t do it knowing what he’s done. I can’t" she cried in his arms, where Changmin whispered comforting words to her.

That night Sammii sat in front between Changmin’s legs with his arms wrapped around her while she rested her head on his chest.

Changmin picked Sammii up and turned her around so she was facing him, reaching up with his hands his gently caressed her face with his thumb "Baby it hurts me to see you cry, and it hurts even more knowing I can’t do anything about it. I hate to see you hurt"

Sammii looked down as guilt poured into her heart "Mianhae oppa" she softly whispered as if she was going to tear up at any moment.

Changmin cupped her face making it so she was looking at him "You know I didn’t say that to make you feel bad about yourself" he gently placed on a kiss to her lips

"But baby maybe it’s time to let go of the past and move on. I don’t want you to drown in your past. I want you to be able to face him and tell him he doesn’t matter to you anymore and no matter what happens in the future he won't be able to affect you."

Sammii held onto his hands which were placed on her cheeks "I want to, I really want to, but I can’t, I can’t just forget what he’s done to my mom and I, I can’t just forget the way he treated my mom and how he left my mom for another women just because she had money, I can’t, I can’t do it, I am not strong enough to let go of the past. I hate him so much, it makes me hate myself for having his blood run through my body, I hate myself for reminding my mom about the bastard who heartlessly threw her away, and every time I look in the mirror I hate myself for resembling him! I am not strong enough to let go of the past…" she cried.

Changmin swiped his thumb over her tears "You night not be strong enough by yourself, but you have me who’ll always stand by your side. You also have Hye Kyo, Gina and Eli. With us all by your side you’ll be strong enough to stand up to him and face the past" he kissed her forehead "you’re not alone and I won't ever let you stand alone again, I pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter