❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r f o u r t e e n; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"IT'S THE BEACH!" Sammii and Junsu both screamed running towards the water leaving the rest behind.

Changmin shook his head "they're so immature. They act like it's their first time seeing water" he sat down under a tree in the shades, the rest following after him.

"atleast they know how to spend their youth, unlike someone" Yuhno glanced at Changmin.

"SAMMII!" Hye Kyo screamed for Sammii who then turned around to look at her with big bambi eyes "Let's go change into our bathing suits" she held up her big beach bag.

Nodding Sammii followed Hye Kyo and Gina to a girls changing room. A few minutes later all 3 girls came out changed. Hye Kyo and Gina in bikini's while Sammii was in short shorts and a baggy t-shirt.

"Woo~!" Hyun Bin and Jinwoon cheered as they walked over to claim their girlfriends.

Sammii walked over to the rest of the group, her eyes widden at the sight of 5 half and amazingly good looking guys standing infront of her.

"You like what you see?" Yoochun asked smirking at her.

She stared at them speechless until someone came over and covered her eyes "you're too young for them" a deep voice said pulling Sammii somewhere else.

She turned around to look at the person and saw Eli standing infront of her "Oh oppa you're here" she smiled at him.

"What am I not allow to?"

Sammii shook her head "I just thought you'd be late"

After helping Eli unpack his stuff Sammii and him walked back to where the others were. Junsu flashed Sammii a dissapointed look "awww where's your suit? I was expecting to see something"

Eli's mouth dropped open at the Junsu's bluntness, just when he was about to give Junsu a good scolding Changmin beat him to it by smacking Junsu right up the head.

"Aish hyung can't you behave for once? You're so embarrassing I can't bring you anywhere!" he scold Junsu walking towards Sammii "you stay away from her" he instructed before pulling Sammii along with him somewhere far from Junsu.

"Aish that bastard!" Junsu mumbled to himself, rubbing the sore spot on his head. Out of no where Eli walked over to Junsu and hit him across the head. Junsu looked up and gaped at the stranger infront of him "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR? DO I EVEN KNOW YOU?!?"

Eli shrugged then walked away leaving Junsu behind to freak out himself, he mumbled something about a stalker before walking over to Yoochun to complain.

 

The group stayed at the beach until late evening then made their way over to Changmin's beach house where they were all staying for the night.

All three girls gathered in the bathroom fixing themselves up for dinner, Hye Kyo and Gina both spazzing over Changmin again.

Hye Kyo helped Sammii braid her hair "I think he likes you" she nudged Sammii lightly on the arm.

Sammii looked up up at Hye Kyo dumbfounded "Who?" her head instinctively tilting to one side.

"Changmin oppa! Who else?" Gina lightly pushed Sammii head.

"ughhh not this again" Sammii groaned hitting her head on the wall.

Hye Kyo and Gina laughed "Well this time we're not just assuming, we know for sure!" Hye kyo pulled Sammii towards her so she could finish braiding.

Sammii shook her head "You guys are so weird..."

"What it's true!" Suddenly Hye Kyo turned to look at Gina "OMG! did you see the way he carried Sammii on his shoulder when we were playing the water game?!? He was making sure she wouldn't fall!" Hye Kyo squealed.

Sammii looked at her confused "Isn't that the purpose of the game?"

Gina ignored Sammii and excitedly nodded "And and when he had his arms wrapped around her when we were having the water fight! I would love to be wrapped around those strong arms!"

"Jinwoon oppa was hugging you" Sammii stated only to be ign

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter