❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t w e n t y e i g h t ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://youtu.be/dXXNoutQYKI

Everything quickly went back to normal, Changmin knew about the plan and wasn’t looking at Eli as a rival anymore, and Sammii could finally openly talk to Eli without feeling awkward about anything. After much time has gone by Eli decided that it was time for him to go back home to his girlfriend.

Sammii looked at Eli with teary eyes “do you really have to go? I mean can’t you and Ji Hye unnie just come back here and live?” Eli smiled “Come on when were you ever this attached? Weren’t you always asking when I would go? Besides we can’t come back just yet, Ji Hye still has a year of school left before she gets her degree.” He pulled Sammii in for a hug “I’ll come back, I promise, just give me a call and I’ll come flying right back” she nodded her head.

“I love you Sammii” Eli placed a kiss on her forehead before pulling away. Sammii looked at Eli with teary eyes “I love you too oppa” Eli smiled at her before turning over to Changmin who gave him a dirty look. Eli laughed “come on don’t tell me you’re jealous, you know she only meant it in a sister-brother way”

Changmin smirked “Have a safe trip home” he patted Eli on the shoulder “and thanks for everything… hyung” Eli too smirked at Changmin “Take care of her and make sure you don’t make her cry”

Wrapping an arm around a teary Sammii’s waist, Changmin pulled her into his embrace “don’t worry I’ll make sure no one makes her cry” Eli nodded his head in approval.

“Everyone leaving to California USA please aboard the plane; it will be leaving in 20 minutes”

Eli looked back at Sammii “Well that’s my cue, I should get going, bye guys” he took a step back “I’ll see you soon Sammii” he winked and waved before completely turning around to leave.

Changmin looked down at Sammii and smiled “come on baby stop crying” he wiped away her tears “he said he’ll be back” She nodded her head “I know but I hate saying good byes…” He laughed “come on lets go home” He wrapped an arm around her leading her out of the airport.

 

“Sammii!  Sammii!”  Junsu called out for her as he ran into the café. Sammii looked up from wiping the table “Junsu oppa?” she gave him a confused looked “what are you doing here?” Junsu walked up to her smirking, all of a sudden he went down on one knee “Sammii may I please have the honor of taking you to a birthday party?”

“Birthday party? Oppa what are you talking about?” Junsu took hold of her hand “I want you to be my date for- OW!” He turned around to face a fuming Changmin. “Hyung what do you think you’re doing asking MY girlfriend to be your date?!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter