❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e i g h t; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sammii sobbed in Changmin's chest as her hands tightly fisted around his jacket. Changmin gently pulled away from Sammii but she quickly pulled back, afraid that if she let him go then he would be gone.

Changmin whispered something into her ears quietly before pulling away again and this time Sammii unwilling let go. He pulled off his jacket and quickly placed it around Sammii's top then he picked her into his arms.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her to his car. Gently he placed her in the passenger seat before running over to his side of the car.

He stopped his car infront of his house then looked over to Sammii who was in her seat asleep. Changmin quickly went over to carry her into the house, although she was asleep Changmin could hear her quietly crying in her sleep.

Carrying her to her room Changmin gently placed her on her bed, he looked at her before placing a kiss on her forehead "I am so sorry I couldn't come earlier..." he felt like it was his fault that Sammii was placed in this situation.

Just when he was about to walk away Sammii quickly held onto his hands as she looked at him with teary eyes "oppa stay with me... just for tonight?" she cried.

Changmin nodded his head, shuffling under the cover with Sammii he laid down right beside her with his arms around her. Sammii laid in Changmin's strong arms feeling relaxed and safe, quietly she fell asleep cuddled and safe in his arms.

The next morning Sammii woke up her eyes red and puffy from last night's cry. She woke up alone on her bed, Changmin has probably gone to work.

She sat up in her bed and cried silently to herself, her knees pulled up to her chest. Looking down at her body she felt disgusted with herself. Sammii walked into the bathroom and into the shower.

Stripping herself she walked into the cold water, she let it wash away the guy's dirty touches. She screamed, feeling dirty as she used her nails to scratch away the flithy feeling of hands spawling on her body.

Her neck started to bleed a little then her chest, everywhere her hands touched she left a mark, a good and deep scratch. Sliding down the wall of the shower stall Sammii fell to the ground crying, water still running cold.

"Sammii!" Changmin's worried voice entered her room but Sammii was too "preoccupied" to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter