❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t h i r t y o n e ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuRSxkHBlH4&hd=1

Changmin turned away from his driving to look at Sammii who was nervously sitting in her seat playing with her fingers. Reaching over with one hand he held her hands in his warm ones “don’t be nervous, it’s just my grandpa.” Sammii gave him an unsure smile “What if he doesn’t approve of us dating? I mean I am nothing like you; my family doesn’t have money or any high status or what so ever, and more so my dad ran away with another women and my mom just passed away. If we were to compare me and you we’re both from different worlds”

 Changmin frowned at her words “It doesn’t matter about whether or not you have money, the only thing that matters is that I like you right?” she nodded “Don’t worry my grandpa will like you” he tried to reassure her. Sammii slightly smiled ‘I hope so’

Sammii stepped out of Changmin’s Audi in awe “this is where your grandpa’s having his birthday?” she looked up at the huge mansion –about 10x bigger than Changmin’s- with wide eyes. Changmin chuckled “this is his house” he wrapped an arm around her waist. Sammii looked at Changmin even more surprise “His house?!? He lives in this by himself?!?” 

“Yes baby this is his house” Changmin laughed as he lead his lady into the gigantic firm. Somehow the moment Sammii stepped foot into the house and saw everyone in nice custom made evening gowns and suits she felt more insecure than she ever did before. 

Feeling a slight squeeze around her waist she looked up to see Changmin giving her a reassuring smile “come on lets go find your friends, maybe you’ll feel more comfortable with them” she nodded her head. As they walked around looking for Hye Kyo and Gina a man in his mid-thirties walked up to Changmin greeting him.

“My, Changmin you’ve grown into a fine young man” the man friendly patted his arms. Changmin grinned “You seem to be doing well yourself too Mr. Kwon” The man name Mr. Kwon looked over to Sammii and smiled “well who might this fine lady be?” he looked at Changmin “your date?”

Changmin proudly smiled “girlfriend” Sammii immediately bowed “Nice to meet you, I am Park Sammii”

Mr. Kwon chuckled “Nice to meet you too. Changmin you’ve got a nice one” Changmin smiled in agreement “I think so too”

 “Anyways so how’s business going at Shim’s co? I heard you guys just finalized a big deal with a Corporation in the US.”  Changmin nodded his head “Anyways Mr. Kwon if you’ll excuse me and my girlfriend, we would like to go find our friends” “Go ahead I shouldn’t keep you guys here with me” he smiled taking his glass of champagne with him.

“Sammii~!” a familiar voice called out to her. Snapping her head towards the direction of the voice Sammii was relieved to find Hye Kyo and Gina not too far from where she was.

Being around people she knew and people she recognized made Sammii feel a lot better, she felt less intimated. Not that the people around her were rude or anything but she felt really out of spot especially since they were all high class people and she was more on the low.

Changmin lead Sammii over to her friends “baby why don’t you stay with them for a few while I go greet some people?” he offered. After getting a nod from her he kissed her forehead once before leaving.

“So how’s it going?” Hye Kyo asked. Sammii slightly smiled “it’s ok…” Hye Kyo and Gina gave Sammii a concerned look, knowing how she really was feeling “are you sure? Should we go out and take a breather?”

She nodded her head as she and her friends made their way out on to an empty balcony that was situated in front of a beautiful lit up garden. Sammii sighed “I feel so out of place” she looked inside the house where everyone was.

Gina placed a supporting hand on her friend’s shoulder “It’s probably because you’re just not used to it at the moment. I am sure you’ll feel a lot better later on”

“Yea I guess” “why is the princes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter