❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t w e n t y n i n e ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Kyo and Gina came out in their 5th dress that evening, both looking stunning in every dress they’ve tried on. “Sammii how’s this one?” Hye Kyo asked spinning around in her royal blue gown that sparkled under the light. Sammii smiled holding out two thumbs up. “I think I am going to get this one” Hye Kyo smiled satisfied.

Gina spun around in her red knee length dress “Sammii do you think Jinwoon will like it?” Sammii glanced at it and smiled “I think he’ll love it” “Than I’ll get it” she stepped into the changing room.

Sulking in her seat Sammii let out a big sigh ‘all these dresses cost at least $500 or more…” she glanced around the store which contained hundreds of different styles and colors of dresses. Gina and Hye Kyo walked out of the changing room with their dresses in their hands “so Sammii found anything you like?”

Sammii quickly shook her head “the dresses here are so expensive!” she quietly whispered to her friends. Hye Kyo and Gina shook their heads “If you’re not going to go pick your own dress than we’ll go pick it for you, and I don’t know I have this really expensive dress in mind”

Gina gasped “I do too! It’s around $1200! I’ll go get it!” she placed her dress in the hands of Hye Kyo. Gina was just about off to get the dress when Sammii stood up pouting “that’s not fair, you guy are practically blackmailing me!”

Hye Kyo laughed “I am glad you know; now are you going to pick your own dress or do we have to do it for you?” Sighing Sammii pointed to herself “good, now go look around while me and Gina go pay” Hye Kyo gave Sammii a light push towards the dresses.

Shuffling through the racks Sammii saw many dresses that have caught her eyes but the price of the garments all made her put them back. Sighing she fell to the floor crouching “this is impossible, they’re all more expensive than what I make in a day…”

“Awwww what’s making the princess sad?” a voice came from behind her. Surprised Sammii stood up only to find all 4 of Changmin’s friends in front of her. “Oppas?!?” she exclaimed, her eyes widen in surprise “what are you guys doing here?”

Yunho and Jaejoong waved at her while Yoochun and Junsu grinned from behind. “We’re here to help our princess pick out a dress” Sammii looked around in search for other girls but saw no one but her, her friends and a sales lady. “Princess?” she questioned confused, Yoochun nodded his head “Changmin sent us”

Before Sammii could get anything through to her head, Junsu and Yooch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter