❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t w o; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz37yxp72kk

A few days passed yet Changmin and Sammii haven't seen each other since. Sammii was still very busy with her jobs and Changmin obviously was very busy with his company.

Changmin called up to his secetary "Seoyung go get me a cup of coffee please"

"Yes Mr. Shim" The secetary voice beamed through the little intercome, but just when she was about to get him a cup of coffee, Changmin walked out of his office "On second thought I am going to go out to get coffee, thanks anyways"

Changmin walked out of his office to the parking lot. He got on his car and drove off to the cafe Sammii works at. Parking in a spot Changmin walked inside to see the cafe full of customers again.

He looked around trying to see if he could spot Sammii anywhere but stopped when he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He turned around and saw a girl with long brown hair smiling up at him.

"Are you looking for someone?" The girl asked.

Changmin opened his mouth to speak but then remembered he didn't get Sammii's name. "Ummmm I am looking for a girl about this tall, she has long wavy black hair?" Changmin answered unsure.

The girl smiled at him "You're looking for Sammii? Well I guess you're out of luck today because she didn't come to work. She called in saying she has something to deal with"

Changmin looked dissapointed but thanked the girl anyways and walked out of the cafe. On his way back to his company he spotted Sammii begging a man. Stopping the car Changmin parked along the curb and ran out of his car.

"Please you can't kick me out, I'll have no where else to go. I promise to give you the rent next week. I was in a rush to pay my mom's hospital bill" Sammii tried to grab her bags away from the man but the man threw her bag to the floor.

"That's what you said last month! If you're not going to pay the rent then go somewhere else!" The man harshly threw the last of Sammii's bag outside then slammed the door shut.

Sammii hurriedly stood up and started pounding on the door "Please! Please don't kick me out...... please" she begged but the man didn't bother to open the door.

Tired Sammii sat on the curb of the side walk with her bags by her side.

"Everytime I see you, you're like a damsel in distress" she heard someone chuckle behind her.

She whipped her head around surprised, her eyes widden at the sight of Changmin "It's you...." she quietly said to herself.

Changmin lightly smiled "That dissapointed to see me? Was I not the knight in shinning armor you were looking for?" he teased sitting down beside Sammii.

"no no no that's not what I meant! I was just surprised!"

"hahahahaha I know, so what happened this time?"

Sammii sighed "I was kicked out of my own house.... I wasn't able to pay rent" she rested her head on her knee that was pulled up to her chest.

Changmin looked at Sammii "Do you need a place to stay?" he asked "I have extra rooms at my house, if you don't mind you can stay with me if you want....." he offered.

Sammii looked up at Changmin with a surprised look "Can I really??"

Changmin smiled at Sammii then nodded "only if you make me coffee every morning"

"Deal!" Sammii stood up and smiled at Changmin brightly.

"my car is over there" Changmin nodded his head to the right, his hand picking up Sammii's bags.

`

`

`

"Thanks uh...." Sammii stopped not knowing Changmin's name.

"Changmin" he replied.

"Thnaks Changmin shi, I am Sammii by the way" she introduced herself to him. "I know" Changmin smiled then walked away.

Sammii stood there confused "I don't remember giving him my name....." shrugging her shoulder she walked into her new room and closed the door. She walked to her luggage, pulled out a pair of sweats and a hoodie then got ready to shower.

Sammii came out a few minutes later her long hair still wet from her shower. She towel tried her hair while unpacking her bag, she stopped when her hand's reached for the picture of her and her mom. "Omma I promise to get you out of the hospital as soon as I can" she placed the picture on the bedside table, then reached into her bag again. This time she took out a small box with a lock on it, she opened it and there was a couple of wrinkled up bills inside. The money was for this month's hospital bill, but it was still missing a couple hundreds.

Sammii sighed to herself then closed the box.

Knock Knock

"Come in" Sammii replied to the knock while placing the box back into her bag. She looked up and saw Changmin standing by the door "Hungry?" he asked her. Sammii stared at her stomache then back up at Changmin "alittle" she meekly smiled.

"come downstairs I still have the food I made yesterday" Changmin walked downstairs with Sammii following after him. On the dinning table all the food Changmin cooked yesterday was all warmed up and placed on the table. Sammii stared at the food surprised, she haven't ate such good food in such a long time.

"you made all these yesterday?" she asked amazed.

He nodded his head "I am not sure if it's to your liking though"

"I am not a picky eater as long as the food is edible and not poisonus then I'll eat it" Sammii practically drooled infront of the food. "can I really eat this??" she looked up at Changmin hoping he would say yes, he nodded his head. Excited Sammii sat herself infront of the food and clapped her hands " jal meokgesseumnida!" Excitedly Sammii picked up her chop stick and placed one of Changmin's home made bulgogi into . Her eyes widden when the taste of the me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter