❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t h i r t y t w o; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hShOR9B85lY

Sammii helped a half-drunken Changmin into the house, walking over to the couch she gently seated him down. She placed both hands on her waist as she tried to catch her breath.

"Baby I am hot...." Changmin complained as he tried to remove the tie around his neck. Sammii nodded as she kneeled down in between his legs to help him with the tie. Seeing her in front of him Changmin smiled while he wrapped his arms around her "I have such a pretty girlfriend" he spoke looking at her.

Nervously Sammii looked up at him "there oppa" she showed him the tie in her hand as she tried to pull away from him but he held on. "I don't care about the tie" he tossed it away "Sammii..." he called out to her in that husky voice of his.

"o-oppa you're drunk" she looked away from him only to have him tilt her face back to looking at him "I maybe drunk but I know what I want... Sammii I want you"

He leaned over and lightly kissed her. He shifted a little in his seat so he could get a better angle. His tongue lightly ran across the seam of her lips, seeking for etrance to . Sammii hesitantly opened , usure as to what he wanted and what was going on. Immediately he swept inside , using his tongue to explore the sweetness of .

Sammii although was kissing him back she was a bit frighten as to where this kiss would lead them to, but nonthless she still fell under his spell. When he pulled back, the both of them were heavily breathing. "Sammii I need you" he ed the first few buttons on his dress shirt.

Unexpectedly he rested a hand on her face "But don't worry I won't force you into anything you're not ready for, we can progress slowly" he smiled after seeing how frightened she was. Sammii softened "oppa..." He pulled her in for a nice warm hug.

"aigo the warmth of my girlfriend is so comforting" Changmin sighed. Sammii closed her eyes as she rested her head on his shoulder content with being in his arms. "oppa... is it ok if I.... sleep with you tonight?" she pulled away enough to look at him.

He looked at her bewildered for a second before softening into a smile "of course"

 

Sammii walked out of Changmin's bathroom in one of his t-shirt that stopped mid-thigh, her dress was in her hand as she nervously walked over to Changmin who was only in shorts. Changmin's arms s around her waist pulling her down onto his lap "how was the party?" he asked rocking her from side to side.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter