❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e f o u r t y o n e; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyFHKNDHpCU

Walking hand in hand Changmin lead Sammii through the crowded lobby where everyone rushed in and out from everywhere for work. Everyone greeted Changmin wherever he went and he greeted back with a small smile and a slight nod making his way towards his office professionally.

Whilst Sammii followed behind admiring her boyfriend’s cool personality, she noticed many professional –model like- girls ogling at her boyfriend while other girls gave her attentive stares.

Glancing at Changmin, Sammii took the initiative to walk up right beside him without feeling as if she didn’t belong unlike the last time she came. Changmin looked down at Sammii, smiled, and gave her hand a light squeeze in which she smiled back up at him.

"I heard the boss is going out with her" Some girl whispered to her friend from behind the couple as they waited for the elevator. The friend gasped "Really?!? But I heard from Min jung that she is the boss’s cousin."

Sammii who listened in on their conversation wanted so badly to turn around and tell them she was his girlfriend and not his cousin, but couldn’t because it was her who introduced herself as his cousin.

Sensing Sammii’s discomfort, Changmin wrapped his arms around Sammii’s waist and brought her in front of him, rocking her from side to side.

Many people gasped and averted their attention to the couple, some whispered while others just stared at them. "Oppa! Everyone’s looking" Sammii muttered trying to pull away.

Changmin didn’t let go, instead he held on tighter "Don’t listen to them, they don’t know anything" he comfortingly whispered.

When the elevator finally got there, Changmin lead Sammii into it while no one else dare go on, instead they all stayed behind to stare at the couple. Couldn’t be bothered by his employees Changmin pressed the button to his floor.

Once again whispers could be heard when the couple made their way to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter