❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e l e v e n; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sammii?" Eli poked his head into Sammii's room, his eyes scanning the room for her. He spotted her sitting on her bed, her knees pulled up to her chest as she rested her head on her knee, staring out the window.

He walked over to the bed but immediately stopped at the sound of Sammii scream "DON'T COME NEAR ME! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!"

Her body shook as she quickly went to go hide in a corner "please don't....." she cried.

Eli frowned, his heart broken at the sight of Sammii so miserable. He slowly walked over to her "Sammii don't you remember me?" he patted his chest "it's me, Eli oppa... it's your oppa" he looked at Sammii hopefully.

Sammii looked up at him, her eyes red and tired from all the crying she's been doing lately. She started tearing up even more when she saw Eli infront of her "oppa?"

Nodding his head Eli took a step towards Sammii "It's me, Eli oppa"

"Oppa!" Sammii stood up as she ran over to Eli, her arms made it's way around him. "Sammii..." he hugged her in his strong arms.

Sammii cried into Eli's chest "Oppa... you're here... you're really here..."

"Of course, I promise I'd be here for you if you had any trouble. Now tell oppa why you're crying" he lead Sammii over to the bed where he sat down with he back leaning against the backboard before pulling her inbetween his legs.

After Sammii manage to choke out the story, she stayed in Eli's arm crying while he rubbed her arms comfortingly. "shhhh it's all over now. I promise you I'll find those ers and get rid of them for you" he kissed her head.

"But everytime I close my eyes he appears.... and in the dark I feel his hands touching me... I feel like he's coming for me... and I can't forget.... I can't forget that night no matter how much I try..."

Eli pulled Sammii closer to him "what happened to the Sammii I knew? The Sammii who would smile no matter what and always bravely faced her problems? Why are you hiding from it your problem? I know you're better then this. You were able to stand back up after your dad left you, and you were able to stand back up when ohmonim passed away. This is just another one of god's obsticle. Sammii I am going to let you cry once more but after this you're going to forget ok? You're going to smile just like you always do, and once this is all over you'll be strong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter