❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r t w e l v e; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OPPA!" Sammii screamed her eyes closed and her face full of flour.

Eli laughed but quickly stopped at the taste of plain flour in his mouth. He opened his eyes to see Sammii sheepishly smiling back at him "Oh no you didn't" he glared at her.

"oppa?" she started backing away "oppa mianhae!! yah oppa!" she turned around to run away but Eli caught her just before she could.

He evily smirked at her before grabbing a hand full of flour and smoshing it all over her face. "pppffffhhhh OPPA!" she screamed spitting out white powder.

While being attacked by Eli, Sammii's hands reached out to grab some flour and started attacking him. Their little flour war kept going on in the kitchen as they both played childishly.

"What the hell is this!" Changmin looked at his kitchen covered in white, his mouth wide open.

Sammii and Eli immediately stopped their little game as they looked at Changmin. "Oppa you're home?" she meekly smiled at him.

Eli elbowed Sammii on the side "see what mess you made? Hurry and clean it up" he instructed.

"bwoh? You made this mess! Why should I clean it up!" she glared at Eli.

Eli shrugged "it was your choice to bake, not mine"

"Aish!" Sammii grabbed a handful of flour and aimed it at Eli, but the moment the dust left her hand Eli immediately ducked making it hit Changmin right in the face.

Sammii and Eli both looked at Changmin "oppa..." she walked up to him "sorry" she wiped his eyes clean.

Eli let out a nervous chuckle "Well look at the time, it's getting late I should get back to the hotel" quickly he dashed out of the kitchen.

"yah! yah oppa!" Sammii screamed after him but he ignored her.

Groaning Changmin dusted some of the flour off his face "clean this up" he gritted his teeth before walking up the stairs.

Sammii pouted "That stupid Eli left me with this....." she looked around at the kitchen that was filled with flour.

Changmin came down in clean and comfortable clothes, he walked into the kitchen and saw Sammii on the floor down on all four cleaning up . "Still not finish?" he asked walking over to the fridge.

"What do you think?" she pouted "I hate Eli oppa! I am going to kick his the next time I see him"

Changmin laugh "you do that" he took a sip of his water then looked down at Sammii. His eyes widden at the sight of Sammii. She was facing him still down on all four but this time he realized her white v-neck was hanging down low, exposing her defined cleavage and some of her chest.

He coughed into his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter