❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t w e n t y s i x; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To view this music player you need to have Flash Player 9 or newer installed and JavaScript enabled. Add background music on website using PodSnack's mini player.

The next morning Sammii woke up at her usual time and was downstairs making breakfast, while frying eggs she was brought to surprise when someone wrapped their arms around her waist. "Morning" Changmin tiredly whispered as he rested his head on her shoulder.

Slightly tensed Sammii turned around to faced him with a small smile -still not used to the idea of her and Changmin being more than friends- "morning oppa" a shade of pink spread across her cheeks.

"What's for breakfast?" he mumbled his arms tightening around her waist.

"The usual, egg, bacon and toast with black coffee" she said barely audible.

Changmin's arms around her loosen, he place both hands on her shoulder as he turned her around. Sammii looked up at him nervously "y-yea?"

He looked at her and slowly his gazed fell on her lips, one of his arms made its way around her waist pulling her closer to him.

Leaning his head in Changmin reached for Sammii's lips. Her eyes automatically closed at the feeling of his lips on hers. The kiss lasted for about a minute until Changmin pulled away smiling like an idiot. He leaned his forehead against her's "you're a great kisser for someone who has only kissed twice"

Blushing Sammii turned back to cooking, her face heating up upon hearing his comment. Laughing Changmin once again wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her shoulder. "I like the way you fit perfectly in my arms" he said as he place a small kiss on her cheek.

 

Changmin stopped his car in front of the cafe, his hands tightly holding onto Sammii's. "I'll come pick you up after work" he said "and don't forget to eat lunch not matter how busy you are" he instructed.

Smiling Sammii nodded her head, she opened the car door and stepped out of it "Oppa be careful on your way to work"

Nodding his head Changmin started driving away while Sammii stood there watching him. It wasn't until she couldn't see the car anymore when she started making her way into the cafe.

The moment she stepped in she was brought to surprise when Gina and Hye Kyo stood in front of her.

"I am sorry I made things awkward between us. It just.... came out of nowhere; I just had an urge to kiss you when I saw you in front of me. If you find it uncomfortable and awkward around me then you don't have to wake up extra early to avoid me every morning, I'll do my best not to show up in front of you. Just... let me drive you home so I know you're safe "Hye Kyo deepen her voice as she re-enacted Changmin from yesterday night.

Gina blushed "Oh ChangMin it's not that I didn't like it,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter