❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t w e n t y f i v e ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To view this music player you need to have Flash Player 9 or newer installed and JavaScript enabled. This online MP3 player was built with PodSnack.

Sammii's eyes widen in surprise "O-oppa... when did you wake up?" she asked her face heating up from embarrassment.

"I was never asleep" Changmin said not taking his eyes off of her.

Uncomfortably Sammii shifted in her seat "Uhh I am tired… I think I am going to go up and sleep first" she stood up from her seat only to be pulled back down onto his lap.

"Mianhae!" Sammii quickly apologized. She tried to stand up but Changmin quickly wrapped his arms around her.

He looked at her "What were you doing?"

Avoiding his eye she tried to pull away "I was just trying to wake you up"

"No after that" he said not budging at all. "I don't know... It just happened" she blushed as she stopped her struggling, her head turned to the side to avoid Changmin's stare.

"Sammii look at me" he instructed but seeing her avoid his looks, he gently cupped his hands around her face turning it around so that he could look at her. 

Without any choice Sammii looked him in the eyes. They stared at each other in silence. Changmin's gazed slowly trailed down to her red and kissable lips, unconsciously he the corner of his lips. Her breath caught as she sat there nervous, as it was her first time sitting this close to a guy. She took in a deep breath of air when she felt Changmin's strong arms wrap around her tiny waist.

His other hand slowly made its way up to cup her cheek, unexpectedly Changmin started leaning in towards Sammii. Scared and nervous at the same time she tightly shut her eyes.

He soon closed the gap by gently placing his lips on her's. Sammii's body stiffened as his tongue grazed her bottom lip. His hand made its way up to her cheek, gently caressing his thumb against her skin. Sammii's eyes fluttered down as the sensation of want took over her body. Instinctively she parted her lips slightly, letting him explore whatever he'd like. He lightly nibbled on her bottom lip before he slid his tongue in to explore.

A few minutes of hot kissing Sammii finally pulled away due to the lack of air. Her face was now heated up, her cheeks blushing a deep shade of red as she avoided looking at Changmin.

It was silence for a moment until Changmin spoke up after he thought he had given Sammii enough time to calm down "So I got your first kiss yesterday and I got your second one today?" he asked grinning like an idiot.

"Yes! No! Wait yes... never mind! Good night!" Nervously but quickly Sammii got off of Changmin and made a dash upstairs.

Changmin who was left on the couch looked at her as she tripped up the stairs but continued to run to her room. He chuckled to himself "I was going to confess...." he looked at the rose on the table and smiled thinking back to the kiss, his finger running across his lips.

The moment Sammii was in her room she quickly closed the door and as leaned against her door, her heart quickly pounding against her chest as if it was going to jump out. Her shaking hands reached up to cup her heating cheeks as she slapped herself to come back to reality.

'SAMMII!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! BECAUSE OF YOU IT'S GOING TO GET AKWARD AROUND HERE! YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID PERSON' she scolded herself as she knocked the back of her head against the door. Slowly that frown on her face was turned around as she thought back to their kiss, her hand slowly grazing her lips ‘he wasn’t drunk this time…’ she  happily smiled to herself.

 

The next morning Sammii woke up before the sun could even rise to make breakfast for Changmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter