❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e o n e; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sammii rushed into Le Amour Cafe at 8am late for her morning job. She ran in tying her hair up into a pony tail, grabbed the apron that hung on a coat hanger and tied it around her waist. Sammii turned around ready to get to work but bumped into someone, her boss/best friend, Song Hye kyo.

"Sorry Hye Kyo! Mr. Yoo came by late this morining with the milks, and then I had to go to the hospital, so I lost  track of time! I am sorry!" Sammii apologized. Hye Kyo shook her head "You don't have to be sorry, take your time coming here. I won't deduct your pay so come whenever you can. Your life is already hard enough without me nagging at you"

Sammii smiled at her friend "I am so glad I have you in my life" she hugged Hye Kyo.

Hye Kyo gladly accepted the hug "How's your mom doing?"

Sammii's smile was quickly replaced with a frown "She's hanging on"

Hye Kyo stared at her friend, and felt sorry for her "Sammii why won't you just let me help you pay for her hospital fee first? You can always pay me back, if you keep doing this you'll get sick too"

Sammii looked at Hye Kyo touched, truthfully no one cared about her but her mom and Hye Kyo, to other people it didn't matter whether or not she was a live. "I am ok, besides you'll have to sell your cafe to pay for my mom's hospital bill, and I am not going to let you do that. I already owe you enough as it is."

Hye Kyo sighed "Then lets work hard and earn lots of money to pay for your mom's hospital bill!" she cheered, Sammii joining in with her.

The day at the cafe started off slow but as time passed by, more and more customers came in. Sammii stood by the cashier taking peoples order while Hye Kyo ran around the cafe handing out peoples order, and beside Sammii was her other friend Gina Choi making the coffee and drinks.

Sammii put the $20 bill into the cashier and looked back up ready to take the next customer's order. "Hi what can I get for you?" she asked smiling at the customer.

"black coffee please" the guy ordered looking at her.

Sammii nodded and went to go pour some into a paper cup. A little spark ran up her arms when her hand came in contact with customer. She looked up from the cup to the guy's face and he stared right back at her just as surprised.

Blushing Sammii quickly removed her hands  "sorry..." she mumbled as he looked and smiled at her. Quickly, she looked down at the cashier "ummm $1.50 please" she quietly spoke. When he left she quickly walked away asked Hye Kyo to switch position with her mumbling something along the lines of 'I think I am feeling a little sick'

Hye Kyo grinned at her pretty sure she isn't close to being sick, Sammii only blushed harder at the look her friend threw at her before speeding away to help other customers.

Tired from the long day at work Sammii walked out of the now closed cafe. She stretched a little and got ready to head off to her next job. "Boo!" Hye Kyo jumped infront of Sammii.

Sammii let out a little yelp as she jumped 2 feet in the air, only relaxing when she saw that it was only Hye Kyo "GEEZ! you scared me!" she lightly slapped her friend on the arm.

"hahahahaha you should've seen your face! it was priceless!" Hye Kyo continued to laugh.

Sammii rolled her eyes "hahahaha very funny" she continued her walk Hye Kyo following right beside her.

Hye Kyo hooked her arms around Sammii "going to the club?" she asked.

Sighing Sammii nodded her head "I have no choice it's the only job I have that gives me a high pay"

"Then I'll accompany you today!" Sammii stopped walking and looked at Hye Kyo. "Go home, that place isn't good for you besides you don't like those kinds of places'

Hye Kyo raised an eye brow "and you do? oh what have the job done to the innocent Sammii?"

Hye Kyo stared at Sammii and she stared back, then they both started bursting out into laughters.

"Go, I'll be ok" Sammii lightly pushed Hye Kyo towards the bus stop. Just when she was about to protest Sammii quickly ran away. "I'll see you tomorrow" she turned around and waved at Hye Kyo.

Hye Kyo watches as Sammii continues to walk further away from her, smiling she shook her head.

 

"SAMMII! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" a man in his middle age angrily screamed.

Putting down the drinks she was making Sammii wiped her hands before running over to her boss. She came to a halt and bowed a little.

"Heebon fell sick, so tonight you're serving drinks instead" He instructed, and without giving Sammii a choice he walked off.

As much as she hates leaving the bar Sammii obeyed, quickly going to go serve customers.

"Sammii table 9!" a girl at the club called to her. Nodding her head Sammii walked over to the table. Sitting there was a couple of young guy and girls probably older than her by a couple years. "Hi what can I get for you?"

The guy sitting on the outside of the table grab hold of Sammii's waist and pulled her close "Can I have you?" he asked, his hands landing on Sammii's .

Quickly she backed away from the guy "Sorry I am only here to serve, if you want I can go get someone else to accompany you"

The guys all chuckled at Sammii amused "I'll pay you $700 for the night" he offered pulling harder so that this time she landed on his lap.

Struggling Sammii tried to pull away from the guy, but he was much too strong for her. "Please" she whimpered trying to free herself only to have the guy move his hands onto her thighs.

He tighten his hold around her making sure she wouldn't be able to leave. As Sammii continued to struggle his friends and their girls sat there laughing at her, not bothering to help at all. "Please I'll go get someone else for you"

He ignored her and continued to fondle with her, just as his hands started running up her skirt, a hand reached out to stop him. Sammii and the guy looked up to see another guy, Changmin, standing there looking down at the guy.

"Let her go" He cooly said pulling Sammii away.

Annoyed the guy stood up and slammed his hands against the table surprising everyone, however, Changmin didn't even flinch not even a small startled blink. "Get the hell away, she's my girl! I am paying for her!" He reached out for Sammii but Changmin pushed her behind him.

Changmin stayed calm "Well can't you see that the lady doesn't want your dirty hands touching her? If you really need a to than go buy a real one. Come on" he grabbed hold of Sammii's hand and dragged her way from the group.

The guy hissed at Changmin "Whatever she's not worth it" he sat back down with his friends.

When they were far enough from the table Sammii quickly pulled her hands back "Thank you. Thank you for helping me" she bowed down 90 degrees. Changmin looked at Sammii amused "No problem it's the least I can do when I see a pretty lady in trouble" he winked at her "be careful next time, I am not so sure I can help you next time" he walked away leaving Sammii dumbfounded.

Changmin made his way back to his seat where all his other friends were, a little smile plastered across each of their faces. "What the hell happened to you?" Jaejoong asked taking a sip of his drink.

Yoochun snickered "He probably found himself a girl" Junsu leaned in towards Changmin "is she hot?"

Rolling his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter