❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e f i v e; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHg4DIc-o7g

A few weeks after her mother's death Sammii went back to working. She walked into the cafe still not in her usual state but atleast to work a little to get her mind off things.

Immediately Hye Kyo and Gina ran towards her hugging her tightly "we're so sorry about what happened" they both said. Sammii hugged them back "It's ok, omma left to a better place, a place where she won't feel pain and where she'll be happy, right?" she looked up at her friends with a smile although her eyes were starting to get teary at the mention of her mom.

Hye Kyo looked at Sammii "I am so sorry I wasn't able to be by your side when it all happened" she guiltly looked at Sammii.

"It's ok you guys have your own things to do. I am ok I am Lee Sammii right? I am strong I'll be able to get over it" she forced a smile.

Hye Kyo cried "I admire you so much Sammii, you're so strong, but remember no matter how strong a person is everyone has their limits. Me and Gina are always going to be here for you, so tell us when you need something ok?" Gina nodded her head agreeing with Hye Kyo.

Smiling to herself Sammii wiped Hye Kyo's tear "Pabo why are you crying?"

"I don't know! They just keep coming!" Hye Kyo complained wipping her tears.

Sammii and Gina both laughed at Hye Kyo. Sammii felt like some of her burden had lifted off shoulder after seeing her friends all cry for her and helping her, she felt blessed to have these people in her life. She smiled at them once more before pulling them into a big hug.

After everything calmed down Sammii, Hye Kyo, and Gina went back to work. Like every other day the cafe started off slow but started to get busier as time passes by. Before they knew it, it was passed lunch time yet the girls hadn't had a single minute to rest; customers kept coming in.

"Hi what can I get you?" Sammii asked without looking up.

" Like always please" The person said.

Looking up Sammii was surprised to see Changmin looking right at her "oppa.... what are you doing here?"

"To get my black coffee. Shouldn't you be on your lunch break? Why are you still working?" he asked.

Sammii walked away to get his black coffee "There's too many customers, there's no time for a break" she handed him his coffee.

He looked at her worriedly "are you ok?" she smiled back at him "Not completely fine but I'll live"

Changmin looked at his watched and sighed "Well I have to go, I have a meeting" he started walking away but turned back around "Don't forget to eat ok?"

Sammii nodded her head raising both her thumbs up. The moment Changmin stepped out of the cafe Hye Kyo and Gina immediately ran towards Sammii "I thought you said nothing was going on!" Hye Kyo exclaimed.

"You called him Oppa!" Gina exclaimed turning Sammii around to look at them.

Once again the questions started coming towards her non-stop, shaking her head Sammii walked away ignoring the girls.

A couple minutes later Changmin came running back into the cafe "is the coffee not good?" Sammii asked confused as she walked up to him. He shook his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter