❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r n i n e; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin woke up in a sitting position on Sammii's computer chair around noon. Rubbing his sore neck her turned it alittle to release some of it's tension. He looked over to Sammii's bed and saw it emptied, his eyes widden in surprise as he shot out of his seat.

"Sammii!" he called running to the washroom, but it was empty. Quickly he dashed out of her room and went to look for her around the house. "Oh god...." he messed up his hair when he didn't find her in any of the room.

Suddenly he heard the water turning on in the kitchen, without a second thought he quickly made his way into the kitchen.

The moment Changmin walked into the kitchen, Sammii at the same time turned around with a pot in one hand. She looked at him and smiled "Morning oppa!" she cheerfully waved at him before tturning back around to face the stove "breakfast will be ready in a couple minutes, oppa go wash up before we eat"

Changmin stared at Sammii's back surprised, she was back to normal and she acted like nothing has ever happened. He walked over to her then turned her around so that she was facing him "what's going on?" he asked dumbfounded.

Smiling at him brightly Sammii looked at him "Why get caught up in the past? It won't do me any good. Now oppa go up and wash up" she lightly pushed him out of the kitchen.

Although Changmin was still a bit confused he couldn't help but smile to see Sammii back to normal. Running up stairs he quickly went to go wash up.

Sammii watch Changmin as he walked away, and the moment he did, tears started gathering around her eyes.

 

"Are you sure? I can stay if you want" Changmin worriedly looked at Sammii in his black suit.

Sammii nodded her head "I am ok now. Besides oppa you've been missing work a lot because of me. Anyways I am going to go to the cafe later"

As much as that was suppose to make Changmin feel better, it made him more worried. "Alone? you're going alone?" he asked.

She nodded her head but he quickly shook his head "I'll get a driver for you" he pulled out his cell phone.

"No oppa it's ok!" she pulled his cell away and quickly hid it behind her back.

Changmin stared hard at Sammii as his hands were placed infront of her "give me my phone back Sammii"

She shook her head "Oppa I don't need a driver, I can take the bus. It'll cost too much for a personal driver!"

"No way in hell am I letting you go alone especially not after what happened!"

Sammii flinched at the rememberance of that night but quickly regained her posture "Oppa I promise it won't happen again"

Changmin didn't back down "Either I stay home with you or you get a driver" his hands reached out for the cell phone.

Unwillingly Sammii handed him his cell phone. He smirked at her before making his call.

"The car will be waiting for you outside if you need to go anywhere. Don't try to sneak off because the driver will report to me about your where abouts every 2 hour. And if anything happens then call me right away" Changmin slipped into his shoes then looked up at Sammii.

Pouting Sammii looked at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter