❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t w e n t y t w o ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To view this music player you need to have Flash Player 9 or newer installed and JavaScript enabled. With PodSnack it's really easy to build for your website!To view this music player you need to have Flash Player 9 or newer installed and JavaScript enabled. With PodSnack it's really easy to build for your website!

“Sammii… I…I” He looked her in the eyes “Sammii I like you” he finally confessed, his fist balled up and his eyes shut tight as he sat there waiting for her reaction.

Slowly his tensed body started to relax when he felt her soft hands on top of his “I like you too oppa”

Looking up at her shocked out of his mind he looked at her “Really?!?” She nodded her head “I’ve liked you for a while and It was starting to get to me that you might not like me back………”

Grinning like an idiot he leaned in towards her before dipping her backwards giving her another one of his sweetest kiss.

 

“Oppa??” Sammii waved her hand in front of a dazed Changmin. “Oppa!” she called out to him even louder this time. Snapping out of his daydream Changmin looked at her confused “yes?

She strangely looked at him “ummm you called me just now, but before you said anything you started zoning out. Is it your eye? Does it hurt that much? Should I go get you pain killers?” Sammii stood up from her seat ready to go get Changmin some medication.

“No wait!” he held onto her wrist “I have something really important to tell you”

Tilting her head to one side she looked at him confused “what is it?

 “I…I…I”

‘Come on Changmin! You can do it!! Nothing’s ever stopped you from getting what you’ve wanted before!! JUST ASK HER OUT!!!’ he scolded inside his head.

“Sammii I like yo- ummm I-I would like some ice please…..”

“Oh… I’ll go get some”

“God Changmin you idiot…” he smacked himself for chickening out at last minute.

 

Changmin pulled his cell phone away from his ear as his hyungs all screamed into the phone at once. “YAH! Changmin are you even one of us?!?! Why can’t you confess to a girl after all we’ve done today?” Jaejoong scolded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter