❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t w e n t y o n e; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sammii slipped out of her runners after a long day with Eli at the amusement park. Just when she was about to walk in someone stepped in, blocking her path. Following her gaze up she saw Changmin standing there with his arms crossed “why are you coming home so late? Do you know what time it is?” quickly he took a peek at his wrist watch “it’s already 9 young lady!”

Looking at him strangely she slipped past him into the kitchen with him following closely behind “oppa what’s wrong with you? You’re acting so strange” she stated taking out a water bottle from the fridge. Suddenly a thought hit her “Oh right! Oppa did you go anywhere today? I think I saw you…”

Changmin stiffened up as he shook his head “I’ve been home all day. Why do you ask?” he questioned a bit nervous that he was caught.

“Hmmm I guess I just saw wrong… Well I am going to go rest first, I am tired… Good night” she stood up and left.

Left alone in the kitchen Changmin pouted to himself “you didn’t even ask me how my day was…” sulking he walked up into his room.

Meanwhile Sammii who’s sitting on her bed didn’t look too happy “did he really not care I went out with another guy?” she whispered to herself “do you really not feel a single thing for me?” Frowning she closed her eyes ready to be swept away from reality to her dreams.

The next day Changmin disappeared early in the morning without leaving a note telling Sammii about where he was. Although she founded it strange that he didn’t –which he usually did- she let it pass as Eli came to pick her up yet for another date.

“Where’s the rich kid? I didn’t see him this morning” Eli asked, keeping his eyes on the road.

Sammii shrugged “I didn’t see him this morning too… wonder where he went” she mumbled the last part to herself quietly.

 

“I-I like y-you… Will you go o-out with- Ok this is disgusting! Why do I have to practice with Junsu Hyung! HE’S HIDIOUS!! HE LOOKS LIKE THE GRUGDE FOR GOODNESS SAKE!” Changmin screamed frustrated as the flowers he once held in his hand was thrown to the ground.

Junsu glared at Changmin while fixing his long black wig “You’re not that good looking yourself too!” puffing his chest out he walked away.

Jaejoong and Yunho sighed at their failure “Changmin do want to ask her out or not?!?” Yunho asked getting tired of all this.

“I do… but Junsu hyung…” Changmin shivered “isn’t anything like Sammii! I can’t work with him!”

Junsu scoffed “Like I want to be asked out by you, I am pretty sure a perfect girl like Sammii would never say yes to you”

The moment Junsu said that his head was met with Yoochun’s palm “don’t discourage him! It’s his first crush! Do you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter