❦▬▬▬▬▬ c h a p t e r e t h i r t y f o u r ; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦

❦▬▬▬▬▬ Guardian Angel; ▬▬▬▬▬ ❦ (EDITING!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXAeCFwGsL0

Sammii looked at her cell phone alerting her of a text message for the hundredth time ever since she had left Changmin's office.

Changmin-

Baby are you ignoring me now?? D=

She read the text message then shook her head "Umm can I have some of this and.... a few of this" she pointed to the pastries. Another alert brought her attention back to her cell phone.

Changmin-

Park Sammii if you don't answer me, then I'll take it as you don't love me!

p.s please text me back. T.T

 

Sammii-

Babo~ Go back to work! It's not your first time without me.

If you text me once more then I'll consider it as if you don't love me =P

P.s Saranghae Oppa <3

Changmin looked at the text and his mouth fell open at her threat, pouting and without a choice he went back to work. Every 5 minutes he would look at his cell pushing his urge to text her, suddenly with a grin he picked up his cell and put it to his ear.

"Hello?" the voice of his girlfriend answered on the other side of the line "Hey baby" he slyly grinned to himself. "Oppa! What are you doing calling me? Get back to work!" Changmin chuckled to himself as he could see her stomping her foot like a kid.

"You said not to text you, you said nothing about calling you" Sammii sighed over the phone "Oppa how much work have you done ever since I left?" Changmin looked down at his desk piled with files for him to look at. "If you don't finish your work, then I am not having lunch with you. Instead I'll go find halapoji and have lunch with him"

Changmin pouted "That's not fair! How dare you threaten your boyfriend!" Sammii giggled "Then I'll see you later?" "Like I have a choice" he pulled out a pen and signed at piece of document. "Remember I'll only have lunch with you when you finish your work, I love you oppa" he heard her laugh at his sighs before hanging up.

Sammii held up the plastic bag in her hand smiling at it, hoping Changmin’s grandfather would like the pastries she had just got. A small ding from the elevator indicated to Sammii that she was at her stop, stepping out of it she walked over to the nearest desk to ask for direction.

"How can I help you?" a young looking employee asked her "ummm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter